CHAPTER 5

FATED

========================

Jaejoong was eighteen years old that time, so young and naive. Jaejoong loves a man who once his bestfriend. That man is Jung Yunho.

Jung Yunho, just from his name it describes someone who is strong and charismatic. And Yunho is really handsome, without Jaejoong realized he already falling so deep with him.

Four years being friends, going everywhere almost together with Changmin and Junsu too. Jaejoong keep his love as secret and unrequited. For him just being close to Yunho is enough to make him happy.

Until one night, in a chilly night on school trip on their last year in university. Jung Yunho take him to some places, far from the crowd of other students. The event that being held in the top of mountain and Yunho knows the place really well because it was his playground when he is a little.

He take Jaejoong to a place that being said as his favorite place. Jaejoong feels his heart rate increasing when Yunho said that, his cheeks getting red. And Yunho holding tight his hands so Jaejoong wouldn’t left behind.

When they arrived, Yunho look straight into Jaejoong’s eyes and holding both of his hands, clasped it with his own. Jaejoong feels his heart thumping really fast, and he looks away, afraid that Yunho notice the blush on his cheek. Yunho laugh at him and hold his cheek with both hands.

“Jaejoongie, there is something i need to tell you.” Yunho whisper to him, after taking a deep sigh Jaejoong brave himself to look at Yunho in the eyes.

“wh—what is it?” he answers, a little trembling, Yunho cutting the distance between their face.

“you could call me crazy, or sick or disgusting or whatever but.. Jaejoong... actually i...” Yunho paused for a second and take a deep breath

“actually i like you, Jaejoong.” He said, looking straight to Jaejoong to make him believe that he is serious about this. Jaejoong blink his eyes.

Once..

Twice...

He had a hard time to digest what Yunho just said to his brain. His mind is a mess..

Yunho like me? Like me?

“what do you mean? What kind of like?” Jaejoong asking in whisper

Yunho grab his hands and squeeze it tight

“i love you, Jaejoong. The kind of like that want to protect you from anything. Is the kind of like that more than a friends. The kind of like, that just looking at your face like this makes me want to kiss you.” Hearing that, Jaejoong’s knee got weak. So after all this time his love is not unrequited?

After few minutes of silence, Yunho patiently waits for Jaejoong to answer. He is still quiet despite the blush on his cheek getting visible because his face is too white.

Slowly, Jaejoong dare to look Yunho’s eyes and Yunho smile at him. calming his heart, Jaejoong brave himself to answer his love confession

“i love you too, Yunho.” he shyly smile after saying that and look at other direction, Yunho sigh and relief and then hug his body. They were embracing each other for a good minute. Jaejoong feels content inside his arms.

“so, can i kiss you?”

The blush on jaejoong’s cheek getting redder and he shyly nods while close his eyes and Yunho kiss him softly.

And after that they create a miracle that caused a boy named Kim Taeyong born into this world.

That night, Jaejoong never knew that he has miracle that is so rare in this world for a man to have. That was Jaejoong could get pregnant like women. But the male pregnancy could endangered life because it was so fragile.

After going back from the trip, they are living their life as lover. Day by day filled with love from both of them and already planning their future ahead because in the next two weeks they will graduated. But instead Yunho just disappear from Jaejoong’s life.

That day, Jaejoong cries the whole day. Asking to himself why would Yunho disappear from his life. What was he done wrong, and why and another why. Jaejoong so desperate and gone crazy. He locked himself up in his room, not allowing anyone to come inside except Junsu.

And then he started to throw up many times, getting more depressed and anxiety creep him out. One day he is collapsing and Junsu rush him to hospital.

Junsu has his mouth hanging when listen to doctor. The doctor explain Jaejoong’s condition but Junsu couldn’t believe it.

“your brother is pregnant. It is a rare occassion and only happen to 3 from 10 men in this world.”

Junsu shakes his head disbelief. Never in his life hearing something more impossible than this.

Jaejoong is a man! How he is it that he get pregnant?

“this male pregnancy is really dangerous to your brother. I may ask you to do some surgery to remove the fetus from him while it’s still little. If not he probably could die.”

“are you kidding? Is this some kind of joke? He is man for ing sake!” Junsu said to the doctor, and the doctor take a deep sigh

“here, you can see it. as i explain before and this is the result from his examination earlier.” Doctor said, Junsu cover his mouth and start trembling

Jaejoong...

Junsu look at Jaejoong’s lifeless body, no wonder he throw up so much and have no appetite. He thought it was all because Yunho left him but now it makes sense

Is that Yunho’s baby?

The only male lover Jaejoong had is Yunho..

That means, Yunho penetrate his inside Jaejoong? And then? This is just too crazy for junsu to comprehend.

But that bastard already gone...

Junsu take a deep breath and caressing his brother forehead. Since they were a little, they always play together. eventhough they were only cousin, but their bond is stronger than anything.

Jaejoong open his eyes slowly and find Junsu crying

“why are you crying?” Jaejoong asks

“don’t freak out, Jaejoong. I might tell you this thing but please don’t freak out. I beg you.” Jaejoong nods slowly and Junsu clenched his hand

“you are pregnant, Jaejoong.”

--------

Jaejoong woke up covered with sweat on his face. it’s already 2 months after he accidentally saw someone that look like Yunho. since then the memory of their love life coming back and keep appear on his dream.

The days sure going so fast, Changmin already proposed to him and ask him for a marriage and Jaejoong said yes. Although Yunho keep showing up in his dream, he still want to move on from him and start a new life with Changmin.

He knows he is being unfair to Changmin but without his help, Jaejoong didn’t know how he could survive.

Jaejoong start his day, take a bath and then prepare breakfast for his sons. The food almost ready when he hears Samuel begging to Taeyong

“brother Taeyong, you already receive your payment right? Treat me some ice cream like last month, pleaseeeeee.”

“no, i plan to use the money for something else.” Taeyong said, he put his bag and grab a sandwich

“wait a minute, what payment did you receive Kim Taeyong? What did i miss this time? Why are you not telling me any of this, Kim Taeyong?” Jaejoong asks, and staring hard at Taeyong

“you didn’t tell mom?” samuel whisper to him and Taeyong shakes his head

“i’m sorry mom. I forgot to tell you. Since 2 months ago i got a job offer from college as a teacher assistant. And i got paid every months.” Taeyong said, after listen to that  Jaejoong nods his head and sigh in relief

“okay then, i thought you were taking weird job. Does that disturbing your studies?” Jaejoong ask again

“no mom, in fact it helping me memorize and understand it more.” Taeyong assure Jaejoong

“good then.”

-------------

“professor Jung, this is the marked paper i have done.” Taeyong said and put a stack of paper on professor Jung’s desk. Yunho nods and said thanks to him.

Professor Jung then give him another task to do and Taeyong gladly take that with him. Taeyong look at his handsome face, he think that he should confess his love.

But then, would he ruined this if he confess?

And the fact that he is older than him..

No, who the cares if he is old!

But professor Jung wear a ring on his finger, did he already married?

Taeyong talking inside his own mind. Deciding should he confess or not.

“Taeyong..”

No response.

“Kim Taeyong..” Taeyong came back to his senses and scratch his head. Shame on his own behavior..

Taeyong nods as professor Jung gave him instruction. For this past 2 months, their relationship is getting close. Taeyong got to know professor Jung’s personalities. He is a gentle person and care for others. But he is bad at throwing a joke. One day after Taeyong got a rough task from him, professor Jung take him to treat him a dinner and Taeyong is so happy that night.

Taeyong have to fake a laugh at the jokes he said because unfff that joke was so lame. Jaehyun would do it better than him because he is one silly guy. But professor Jung is old and that jokes from him is relatable for his age.

Thinking about his age, professor Jung’s age is around his mom. They have the same age!

“your job will end by this semester, by the way do you want to have lunch with me?” professor Jung asks Taeyong and then he immediately nods like a little puppy.

Taeyong decides that he would confess tomorrow night!

Whatever the result he would accept it, at least he will get this burden out of his heart.

---------------

Professor Jung promised him that he would treat him some dinner tonight, perfect time because after dinner, Taeyong gonna confess his love.

In the afternoon, Taeyong gather around sitting with his friends in the stairs. Talking and laughing with them and then he saw professor Jung below. He is talking with another teacher and Taeyong smile seeing it. he try to stand up but losing his balance because his friends is pushing each other and it pushes him too. Jaehyun screaming was the only thing he heard before he collapsed and his world goes dark.

Jaehyun freak out at the bleeding from Taeyong’s head and everyone gather around him, professor Jung who is close by and other teacher rushing there.

Yunho is shock because it was Taeyong who get accident. His blood rush and the anger creep out from him. he didn’t even know why he feel like that!

“let’s get him to hospital. Jaehyun you help me to bring him to my car.” yunho said and Jaehyun nods. They bring Taeyong together whilst other Taeyong’s friend being interrogated by teachers.

Yunho drives so fast, and Jaehyun keep crying in the back seat. He keep telling Taeyong to hold on and breath. But Taeyong didn’t respond to him and make him cry even louder.

“can’t you shut the up?” yunho said and gritted his teeth. Jaehyun screaming is disturbing him to drive. Jaehyun then get quiet and only whimper a little, tears still running down to his cheeks.

After they arrived and Taeyong get examined. Doctor said nothing big happen, only scratch on his head and Taeyong will wake up soon. Yunho and Jaehyun breath a relief. Yunho wipes Jaehyun’s tears with his finger.

“you heard that, stop crying now.” Yunho let out a chuckle and Jaehyun pouts.

“both of you really close huh?” Yunho said and Jaehyun nods

“we are practically close friend. We have known each other since little because Taeyong’s parent is close with my parents. And since little we always attend the same school even until now.” Jaehyun said, Yunho smile at him and pats his shoulder

“looking at his blood just now, my mind running wild. What if i couldn’t see him anymore? I really am afraid.” Jaehyun sobs again and Yunho pats his head this time

“don’t cry, he is fine now.” Yunho said.

Their friendship remind him of the time when Jaejoong and him still just friend. Laughing and talk together, they are inseparable too. Yunho sigh at the memories

“anyway professor Jung, are you married?” Jaehyun asks

“not yet.” Yunho answers

“ohhh, you should never reveal this news or else the girls would chase you around.” Jaehyun said and Yunho laugh

“but, why are you wearing that on your finger?” Jaehyun asks again and point to his ring, Yunho smile and look at his ring

“this is the ring that i and my loved ones wearing as couple. and now i lost my lover, but i decided to keep wearing this ring to remember it.” Yunho said, Jaehyun nods and stay silent after that.

Taeyong come out from doctor’s room with bandage on his head and he can’t walks straight. Jaehyun rush to his side and hold him so he won’t fall.

“let’s get you home. Taeyong you can rest on the ride and Jaehyun you tell the direction.” Yunho said and both nods.

Taeyong couldn’t keep his excitement at how professor Jung worry for him and take him to the hospital. And now he even brings his home. On the ride home, Jaehyun ask Taeyong to lean on him but Taeyong refused.

This guy, professor Jung is here and he might misunderstood!

But Jaehyun is too dense for him to comprehend and force Taeyong to put his head on his shoulder. Taeyong finally give up and rests his head in there. The last thing he saw is professor Jung’s serious face while driving from rear window. And then he dozed off to sleep.

-----------------

Jaejoong run from his office to the parking lot and start his car. Jaehyun’s short text is enough to gave him heart attack.

=======

From: Jaehyunnie^^

Taeyong fell from the stairs  and bleed i

=======

Seems like the text was unfinish because Jaejoong can imagine how Jaehyun getting shock from it. but that little detail makes him scared to death.

“god, i hope my son was okay.”

In the traffic light, his phone beeped and Jaejoong quickly look at the phone

 

=======

From: Jaehyunnie^^

We are on the way ur home to bring his body back, see you there.

=======

 

Jaejoong’s eyes pop at the text. What does he mean? He speed up the car and can’t help but keep crying and praying on the ride.

Jaehyun put Taeyong on the sofa and bring him water. Taeyong gulp down the water and takes his medicine.

“are you feeling better?” Yunho asks Taeyong and he nods. Jaehyun helps him to rest his head on the pillow.

“that was weird. Your mom is not here, but i already text him. did he not read the text?” Jaehyun said and Taeyong gasps

“you text my mom?” Jaehyun nods innocently, Taeyong growl in anger

“god damn, Jaehyun! You should ask me first. You er. He will freak out and crying and.. he would.. damn you!” Taeyong swears and Jaehyun just cringe and scratch the back of his neck. Yunho is shock at how well Taeyong can swears like that because he is so polite when with him.

Taeyong realized that professor Jung is still here and he apologize for his behavior. Yunho just laugh and said it was okay because he knows how youngster is. Taeyong throw a pillow at Jaehyun and hit him with it, Jaehyun keeps saying sorry to him.

The front door was open and revealed a very messy Jaejoong, he is out of breath and his eyes still wet from tears. He is running inside and when he sees Taeyong who keep hitting Jaehyun with pillow, he sighed a relief and rush to hug him.

Yunho’s jaw clenched seeing who it is. So along this time Taeyong is...

Taeyong is....

Taeyong is....

Jaejoong’s son?

Jaejoong is too busy hugging and kissing Taeyong’s cheek and checking every part of him. after confirming that his son is okay he glare at Jaehyun

“next time, don’t go sending any unfinish text Jaehyun. You gave me a heart attack, you know. But thank you for taking care of him.” Jaejoong said, after gave Jaehyun a pats on his head, he look behind and gasps in shock

“Yu—Yunho? what are you doing here?” Jaejoong asks, and Yunho gulp nervously

Ah, it’s all makes sense now. Taeyong is so much alike with Jaejoong so this is why. Jaejoong is married and have a son.

He is Jaejoong’s son!

“mom, you know him?”

“why is taeyong calling him mom? Shouldn’t he call him dad or something? i know Jaejoong’s feminine side is so high but him calling mom still doesn’t makes sense.”

Yunho cough a little and smile bitterly

“it is nice to meet you again, Jaejoong. I am Taeyong’s teacher at university.” He said, Jaejoong still look at him disbelief.

“ehhhh, you both know each other?” Taeyong and Jaehyun said in unison, while Jaejoong still looking at Yunho. both of them only looking at each other in silent.

HOW COULD THIS BE?

 

-To Be Continue-

 

a/n: hi guys, as promised the chapter arrived safely on this exact saturday, yay!

leave comment and subscribes to show your love =3=