CHAPTER 1

FATED

 

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

 

“mom, i will go now.” Taeyong shout as he quickly wear his shoes. His brother that already sulking because waiting him for so long, tapping his foot impatiently

“should we be like this every morning? And why we should go together.” he said. Hurried footsteps coming for them and gave them foods.

“mumu, you can’t sulk like that. i just wish that both of you always together so you guys shall go together.

“stop calling me like that mom. I’m a teenager now!” samuel cross his arms and sigh

“actually, i didn’t mind going to school together, but taeyong always wakes up late and make me late too.” Their mom can only smile seeing samuel still sulking while taeyong laugh and messing his hair.

“i’m sorry, okay? I will treat you food after school ends.” Taeyong promised to him and samuel forgive him.

“yongie, take care of your brother okay? And tonight i will come home late because deadline at work. Just order food or cook for yourself.” Taeyong nods and kiss his mother cheeks

After saying goodbye, both boys go and chasing each other.

Kim Jaejoong smiling looking at his kids who is gone to school. Looking at taeyong, it will remind him of a certain someone. Someone whom he really loved but suddenly leaving him on a whim.

Jaejoong really want to tell that someone if their love making had a result. An adorable boy that he named Kim Taeyong is born to this world, after nine months he keep suffering while pregnant. When all the people around him told him to get abortion because the pregnancy is really risky that even can costs his life, but Jaejoong do the opposite and keep the risk to himself. Only Changmin and Junsu who helps him during those hard time. Junsu is Jaejoong’s cousin meanwhile Changmin is his junior in college while ago, only friend that jaejoong trusted and changmin even become their bestfriend while they are still students.

Changmin knows too well what happen between them so he help as much as he could. Junsu ever said to Jaejoong that Changmin could be fall in love with him but Jaejoong certain that Changmin intention to help him is pure as his bestfriend, not the other way around like Junsu said.

That memories that suddenly came back, makes Jaejoong take a deep sigh. he really miss that man, it was the only feels that he got right now. As the time goes by, Taeyong keep showing his behavior that really similar with his biologic father, his real father. The fact that he is hard-headed, like to manage around and full of compassion. All those is really similar with that man whom until this very day still haunting his mind.

------------

“yah, why are you daydreaming?” taeyong back to his senses and smile to his friend, Jaehyun. He didn’t even know why these day he keep thinking about Jaejoong.

“do you want to know?”

“about what?”

“there is new teacher that very handsome. His age is around 40 years old, since early morning all the female students were very enthusiast and keep talking about him. it was really unnerving. How could i get passed over some old man?” taeyong laugh hearing those words

“in this very era, all the ladies likes a mature man.”

“hey but, i’m mature too!.” Jaehyun said as he put his head on the table and poofing his cheeks

“do you think a mature man would do things like this huh?” taeyong softly hit his head and Jaehyun cringe at him

“i am pretty sure, my face is way more handsome than that old man.” Jaehyun said full of confidence.

“we will see it by ourselves, he will come in a few minutes, right?” jaehyun nods and open his book

A tall man, with cold face entering the classroom. All the female students sigh in content while the male students mumbling anger because they had another rival to fight with.

“that is him, and yeah he is really handsome.” Jaehyun said, taeyong look at the direction and right after that his heartbeat thumping really hard.

Furthermore, he is staring eye to eye with that new teacher and the teacher is smiling to all the students.

“good morning all, may i introduce myself. I am Jung Yunho that will teach you for the rest semester. Nice to meet you all.”

Taeyong can’t stop staring, taeyong feels there is strong connection between them. He didn’t know what it is but taeyong sure his heart does skip a beat when they are staring each other.

“yah, Taeyong how is it? which one do you think is handsome, me or that old man?” taeyong can’t answer jaehyun question, his heart still thumping because the eye contact.

What is really happening?

 

======= TO BE CONTINUED =======

a/n: pretty pls do left comment and don't forget to subscribed hohoho, chapter 2 will be published at next saturday!

thanks for reading :3