The Heart Pt.2

Taekook Universe

Sequel to The Heart, hope you guys will like it ^-^

----------------------------

 

Jungkook and taehyung are a couple/lovers for 2 years now, nothing has changed in their relationship its still as sweet as sugar, as strong as a rock and the bickering still continues, but the bickering is what makes their relationship more colorful. They were a sample of true love that some envied.

 

After jungkook graduated, he applied at Bighit and is now a composer, taehyung on the other hand, continued being a teacher in Bighit University and remained friends with jennie who is now jimin’s girlfriend.

 

Nothing had changed except every weekends, as jungkook set his time with his parents which started a month after jungkook’s composition for the title track for BTS’s album. Taehyung doesn’t mind the arrangement since its jungkook’s parents, but he couldn’t deny the fact that he wants to see jungkook everyday, but he will never admit it, as he doesn’t want it to be the cause of their misunderstanding.

 

Junkook on the other hand, used his parents as an excuse so that he can do his plan without taehyung suspecting anything. He thought about it for a year now, and seeing as taehyung is the one, he decided that he wanted to take their relationship to the next level.

 

“are you sure the park is the best place for proposal?’ asked jungkook as he still doesn't like the idea of proposing to his lover on a park.

 

“yes kook, don’t you trust me? It’s his dream to be proposed on the park” replied jimin in which his cousin couldn’t seem to picture it as a romantic place for proposal.

 

“but hyung he told you that when you both were just 10 years old =.=“ reasoned jungkook in which jimin just glared at his cousin.

 

“so what?… it’s still taehyung who told me and I believe it’s still his dream” reasoned jimin as jungkook fished out his phone and tapped on google to search for the best place to propose since he doesn’t trust his cousin.

 

“are you even listening to me?” asked jimin as he sees his cousin ignoring him, with that, he went near jungkook and looked at the latter’s phone which made him pout.

 

“you are so mean to me” said jimin as he snatched his cousin’s phone and closed the tab.

 

“you will listen to me, wether you like it or not” warned jimin as he handed back the phone to his cousin, who glared at him.

 

“In case you forgot, It’s me who is proposing and not you.. so i’ll decide the place to propose… since your suggestion is so childish and unromantic” said jungkook as he stood up from his sitting position and walk towards the door.

 

“YAH!… proposing on the park is romantic, you’re just not romantic kook” said jimin as he sticks out his tounge out at his cousin, who finds him childish.

 

“whatever midget… I’m leaving, thanks for not being helpful” and with that he left, leaving a pouting jimin.

 

 

Meanwhile…

“bye Mr. Kim” said jooheon, taehyung’s student whom helped him with checking the papers of his class.

 

As taehyung was fixing his things, his phone suddenly rang, in which he fished out his phone thinking it must be his boyfriend. Once he stared at his screen, confusion was visible on his face as it was an unknown number that was flashing on his phone.

 

“should I answer this call?” asked taehyung to himself as he stared at his flashing screen, once it stopped. He was about to placed it back on his side pocket, when it rang again.

 

“must be important” said taehyung as he slid his thumb on the screen to answer the call, and placed the phone on his right ear.

 

“hello?… may i know who this is?” 

 

“Hey tae-tae, it’s been a while… I really miss you… where are you? let’s meet”

 

After hearing the most familiar voice, taehyung froze. He couldn’t utter a word, as he stared at the screen of his phone and placed it back on his right ear.

 

“yoongi hyung?”

 

“In the flash you stupid dongsaeng… don’t tell me you forgot about me?… I’m hurt”

 

“No, i did not forget about you, I was just shock cause it’s been 5 years since i last hear from you.. Your the one who forgot about me, you didn’t text or email me as you promised” said taehyung as he took his sit.

 

“I’m sorry tae-tae… After I arrived in LA, I became busy right away with all the school’s program and my sideline as a rapper… But I’m here now, to catch up… where should I pick you up?”

 

“Let’s just meet up at our favorite cafe, I’ll just drop by at my apartment to change my clothes, meet me at 6pm” said taehyung as he smiled at no one.

 

“okay, see you later~… saranghae”

 

Taehyung just froze as he doesn’t know what to respond, it was not like they were past lover, but because it was the first time he heard the latter said those word to him.

 

“nae, later hyung” replied taehyung

 

And with that, they ended the phone call. Taehyung on the other hand, felt like he was still in trance, he couldn’t believe that after 5 years, he can get to see yoongi again, his first love.

 

“ahh, right I have to inform kookie” with that, taehyung opened his inbox and pressed on his convo with his lover.

 

My Kookie <3

kookie, I’ll be meeting my friend yoongi hyung at the cafe and I won’t be home till 7 or 8pm perhaps?, I’m still not sure… It depends on how long we’ll chat, catch you later… eat your dinner and don’t wait for me, cause we’ll probably eat out as well, love you my bunny <3

 

 

Meanwhile…

“seriously your just like the midget… you’re both unromantic =.=“ said jungkook as sat on the ground of jennie’s classroom.

 

“who you calling unromantic? It’s you who isn’t.. seriously kook, proposing on a beach is romantic” reasoned jennie

 

“it’s one of my dream to be proposed in the beach” added jennie

 

“that’s your dream… but it’s still not romantic… I can’t imagine it” replied jungkook in which jennie just rolled her eyes.

 

“whatever kook… If your done being an idiot, please leave… I need to fix my things so I can go home and be with your cousin”

 

“fine… thanks for being unhelpful” with that, jungkook stood up and walked out of the classroom, he then peek at taehyung’s classroom, two door’s away from jennie’s classroom, seeing as the latter’s classroom is still wide open, as he was about to walk his phone suddenly rang. 

 

He then fished out his phone and answered it without checking who the caller was.

 

“KOOK!!… we need you at the club… pali!!!… If you wan’t I can talk to taehyung for you”

 

“No thanks geum… I have other important matters to attend to” said jungkook as he look at the direction of his lover who was currently closing the door.

 

“don’t be such a kill joy… this is an emergency, it’s been a while since we all last meet… The gang is complete, pali… I’m sure taehyung will understand” 

 

“I understand, but this matter is more important, it’s not like there won’t be another time” seeing as his lover had disappeared on the main door, he run towards the direction of the main door.

 

“talk to you later… bye” said jungkook and without letting his friend talk, he ended the call and slid his phone on his back pocket. He then looked around the gate, and he see’s his lover’s car leaving.

 

“aish… stupid geum, now I didn’t catch my baby” said jungkook as he run towards his motorcycle and rode it, he then started the engine and drove it, following his lover’s car, while honking at the same time to get the latter’s attention.

 

Taehyung on the other hand, was busy singing and listening to his favorite song on a full blast volume that he wasn’t aware of the honking sound, behind his car.

 

“are you deaf now baby?” asked jungkook to himself as he stopped honking. He then stopped when he saw the red light, but his lover was already on the other side.

 

“aigoo… I’ll just catch him at home… come on green light” said jungkook as he taps his hand impatiently, he really wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend as tomorrow he won’t see him again, as he will visit his cousin jin who is currently living in gwanju with his husband namjoon to seek help for his proposal, since jimin wasn’t a good help.

 

 

Meanwhile….

“ok… seems everything is settle, time to meet yoongi hyung” said taehyung to himself as he smiled in front of the mirror. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt, with blue jacket with black skinny jeans and white sneakers.

 

With that, he walk out of their apartment and locked the front door. He then run towards the bus stop, he decided not to bring his car since he is too lazy to drive and he might ask his boyfriend to fetch him after his meet up with his hyung.

 

Jungkook on the other hand, parked his motorcycle beside taehyung’s car and went inside their apartment, while yelling for his boyfriend’s name, hearing as he got no response he decided to call the latter without checking his text message.

 

After a couple of ring with no answer, he sighed and give up.

 

“where the did you go?” asked jungkook as he sat on their couch and decided to just text his lover, as he opened his inbox he noticed a new message from his baby, with that, he opened and read it.

 

Baby lion ^-^.v

okay baby… love you too and enjoy <3

 

After that, there was one question that was lurking in his mind.

 

“WHO THE IS YOONGI?!!” yelled jungkook angrily, as jealousy spread across his system. With that, he jumped from their couch and dialled jimin’s number as he made his way towards his motorcycle.

 

“what do you want idiot?” asked the annoyed jimin.

 

“YAH! midget.. do you happen to know who this yoongi is?” asked jungkook as he starts the engine of his motorcycle.

 

“firstly, you do know it’s not advisable to talk on the phone while driving your motorcycle and secondly, did you just say yoongi? as in Min Yoongi?”

 

“Of course I know that, and secondly, I don’t know his surname, but if we’re talking about the same yoongi then yes?… so, who is he?” asked jungkook impatiently.

 

“uhm… he is…”

 

“JUST ING SPILL!!!… UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO SKIN YOU ALIVE!!”

 

“sheesh, no need to be violent kook… I just don’t know if this is a good idea, especially knowing you”

 

“=.=… what’s that supposed to mean?” asked jungkook annoyed.

 

“fine… yoongi is taehyung’s first love………”

 

Jungkook did not hear the rest of what jimin was talking as his brain mutes everything, all he could think now was his lover being intimate with his first love, and Mr. Possessive was on. With that, he ended the call and drove towards the direction of his lover’s favorite cafe.

 

“don’t even think of leaving me for your first love or letting him touch you… I trust you baby, your mine..” said jungkook to himself.

 

To Be Continued....

 

So how was the Sequel to The Heart one-shot? hope to hear from you guys, votes is much appreciated ^-^ and also sorry had to cut this, I still need to fix the half and since I want to update for you guys, so here it is, 1st half ^-^