The Heart Pt.3

Taekook Universe

Part 3 of the Sequel, Enjoy ^-^

----------------

“yoongi hyung” greeted taehyung as he hugs his hyung. Yoongi then loosened the hug and smiled at his dongsaeng.

 

“let’s take our sit so we can start talking… we got a lot to catch up” said yoongi as he guided taehyung towards the direction of their sit, he then pulled out the chair for taehyung to sit, in which the latter smiled at his hyung’s action and took his sit.

 

“thank you hyung” 

 

“I’ll order us a drink and cake… It’s the usual right?” asked yoongi in which taehyung nodded his head, with that, yoongi walked towards the cashier.

 

Taehyung on the other hand, smiled as he stared at the back of his hyung, unknown to him his lover was angrily watching him from the outside.

 

“so tae-tae.. how are you?” said yoongi as he took his sit in front of taehyung, with his gummy smile.

 

*blushed* “your gummy smile still has an effect on me” murmured taehyung in which yoongi chuckled.

 

“it’s my charm, reason why I got hooseok, my boyfriend”

 

“omo, you got yourself a boyfriend? congrats hyung, you finally let someone in… who would’ve thought a cold bastard like you will have someone…. *giggles*

 

“YAH!!.. you’re not allowed to be this disrespectful…”

 

*giggles* “sorry hyung, i was just teasing you… I just remember the past when i confessed to you”

 

“I know and about that, I’m sorry, you know up to now I still don’t know how to handle my emotions, I’m just glad hooseok understands me”

 

“I’m happy for you hyung, you deserve to have someone like hooseok” said taehyung as he heard yoongi’s name being called by the waitress, in which yoongi excused himself and took their order.

 

Once it was placed on the table, they continued their conversation about hooseok, in which he found out that hooseok has some of his character, a rapper like yoongi and a dancer.

 

“At least you won’t be lonely anymore, I hope to meet him” 

 

“thank’s tae-tae and I’ll make sure you’ll meet him soon… but enough about my love life, how about you, how’s life?, do you have someone?” asked yoongi in which taehyung smiled.

 

“me?… everything is great, I have the best boyfriend in the world , his name is jungkook… he treats me like i’m a treasure, and I couldn’t ask for more… Maybe marriage? hahaha, who knows… but for now, I won’t think of that, just be happy and be with my kookie” he then giggled with pink dusted on his cheeks, that made yoongi to chuckle and pinched those cheeks

 

“well I’m happy for you tae-tae… I want to meet this wonderful boyfriend of yours”

 

“you will hyung, If you want you can come with me to our apartment, so you two can meet” he then checked his wrist watch.

 

“I bet kookie is at home by now… we should go now, and I’ll text him” added taehyung as he smiled while typing a message on his phone.

 

“hahahaha.. I was expecting you’ll say, you’ll cook”

 

*pouts* “well sadly hyung, I still can’t cook, after I almost burn down our apartment, kookie forbids me to cook, so yeah, he cooks for the both of us and he’s super good”

 

“so shall we go and meet this great man?” asked yoongi in which taehyung nodded his head and gave his boxy smile, as he was about to stand up his movement was halt as he felt a strong hand on his shoulder, he then turned his attention to whoever stopped him and soon he smiled.

 

“kookie!!” cheered taehyung but jungkook ignored him as he was glaring at yoongi.

 

“oh, you must be jungkook, pleasure to meet you” said yoongi as he stood up and offered his hand but jungkook ignored it and sat beside his boyfriend.

 

“yeah” said yoongi awkwardly as he slid his hand on his side pocket and took his sit again.

 

“This guy doesn’t sound like a cool guy… he’s nothing but a bastard =.=…”

 

“are you both done?” said jungkook with no emotion as he continue to glare at yoongi, this action made taehyung confused as he couldn’t understand such behaviour.

 

“yes, we were just about to go.. I just texted you that we’ll be going to our apartment so you both can officially meet and be friends” said taehyung in which jungkook just nodded his head as he tries to calm himself.

 

“he can’t come to our apartment” said jungkook not breaking his eye contact and glare with yoongi, who by now is not smiling and is staring back with a blank face.

 

“EH? why?” asked taehyung confusedly

 

“we’re going somewhere tonight” was what jungkook replied as he stood up and pulled taehyung, without letting the latter to say goodbye to his hyung, who was watching them.

 

“a total bastard...” whispered yoongi as he stood up from his chair and followed the couple.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"kookie your hurting me" said taehyung as he tried to remove his forearm from jungkook's grip, but the latter was too strong for him.

Jungkook on the other hand, took his helmet and gave it to taehyung as he loosened his grip. "Get in" with that, jungkook hopped on his motorcyle without waiting for taehyung's response.

"what is wrong with you kookie?... that was rude and you hurted me" said taehyung as he rub his forearm with a now visible red hand mark. 

"I'll explain later, for now you need to come with me" before jungkook could continue, he was cutted by yoongi who just pulled taehyung behind him, as if protecting him, which irritates jungkook.

"what do you think your doing?" asked junkook in which yoongi responded.

"morely, what do YOU think your doing?... you don't deserve taehyung with that kind of attitude"

"I don't need your opinion, so if you don't mind, we need to go now" said jungkook as he hop off from his motorcycle and walk towards taehyung, but yoongi blocked him.

Seeing as his boyfriend could punch his hyung any minute, taehyung decided to intervene.

"hyung... I'll talk to you some other time, thank you for your time and sorry for kookie's behaviour, he's not usually like this... we, we just need to talk cause he's having a hard time at his work" with that said, taehyung walked in front of yoongi and bowed his head.

"that's not true, I just don't like how you look and flirt with my boyfriend.. I'm a guy and I know what your trying to do" said jungkook which made taehyung to turned his attention at his boyfriend.

"hyung is not flirting with me, he knows I have a boyfriend and he also has, aside from that, I'm a guy as well" said taehyung as he walk towards his boyfriend and hit the latter's forehead.

"but your as innocent as a child, of course you'd be oblivious when someone flirts with you" reasoned jungkook which earned a chuckle from yoongi.

"looks like you have an idiot of a boyfriend here tae-tae" said yoongi which earned a glare from jungkook.

"who you calling an idiot?" said jungkook angrily which earned a light slap on his chest from taehyung.

"sorry about that hyung, he is an idiot" 

"that's not funny, I just wanted this guy to know that he shouldn't hit on you just because he is your first love, and he should not forget that you are mine" added jungkook as he stared at taehyung.

"you are an idiot, you should trust your boyfriend" said yoongi coldly.

"I trust my boyfriend, but I don't trust you" said jungkook which earned a smirk from yoongi.

"you don't know me you punk" said yoongi as he walk towards jungkook ready to punch, but taehyung stopped him.

"hyung please, no.." he then turned at his boyfriend "kookie, stop... it shouldn't be this way, hyung is a very good friend of mine, he isn't what you think he is, you should trust me you know how much I love you... please apologies to yoongi hyung"

"no need tae-tae... I'll catch you some other time, see you" with that, yoongi walk past the couple but he doesn't forget to bump his shoulder on jungkook's and left.

"YAH!!" yelled jungkook as he turn his heels around ready to follow yoongi but taeyung stopped him.

"kookie we need to talk" said taehyung as he walk back towards the direction of the cafe, jungkook on the other hand, sighed and followed his boyfriend.

Once they were both sitted, taehyung crossed his arms across his chest and glared as his boyfriend.

"I cannot believe you just did that kookie?.. you're not like this, and I thought you trust me?" said taehyung as sadness was now evident in his face, which made jungkook guilty.

"I'm sorry baby... I just couldn't control my anger"

"anger or jealousy?" added taehyung.

"fine, I was jealous *sigh*... but you can't blame me, I just couldn't help myself, he was your first love" reasoned jungkook in which taehyung softened after he heared it.

"even if he was my first love, it doesn't make any sense to me, why do you think so little of me? my love for you is not like a piece of paper that is easy to be ripped" said taehyung sadly, in which jungkook stood up and walked towards his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry baby.. I know I was wrong... next time I'll try to control my jealousy... But can you blame me? you're the most beautiful, kind hearted, sweet and caring human being, anyone can fall for you and I can never handle it, if I will loose you" said jungkook as he hugged his boyfriend.

"your such a pabo kookie, I only love you and will only love you... So what if they fall for me?, they can never have me... also you're the most handsome, protective, sweet and caring boyfriend, what more could I ask for right?... Just trust me, just like how I have trust in you, okay kookie?" added taehyung as jungkook nodded his head.

"but this isn't over, you need to apologies to yoongi hyung for your rude behaviour" added taehyung as jungkook loosened the hug.

"yes baby, I will"

"good boy, I will set a day for the two of you to talk, when are you free kookie?... I'll also ask yoongi hyung" said taehyung as he fished out his phone and typed a message to his hyung.

 

Meanwhile...

"do I really have to wear this?" asked namjoon as he stared at the pink bunny onesies that he was currently holding.

"yes, I need to take your picture wearing it for my exhibit"

"but babe, this will ruin my manly image and can't you just make jungkook wear it instead?" asked namjoon as he pouts

"but joonie, I want to show my client's who my muse is, and also it will not ruin your manliness when your not manly to begin with.. now stop being a party pooper and just wear it" demanded jin in which namjoon being the kind lover that he is, sadly went inside their shared bedroom.

"I'll be waiting for you" said jin proudly as he walk towards their living area.

"nae" answered namjoon in a low voice as he closed the door behind him.

 

Meanwhile...

"so it's settled, you and yoongi hyung will meet on sunday morning here in our apartment to talk, since he'll be going back to our hometown in the afternoon..." said taehyung as jungkook nodded his head

"you better prepare you speech kookie" teased taehyung in which jungkook chuckles.

"yes baby"

 

To Be Continued...

Hey guys, remember I said this will just be 2 part? well seem's I sort of got drifted more into my story that I typed alot and will be turning this into 5 parts instead hahahaha, hope you guys enjoy's it and hope to hear from you guys, thank you ^-^

Note: I haven't proof read this yet, just want to share it right away, but will do after I posted this, thanks hehehe