The Heart Pt.4

Taekook Universe

Part 4 of the Sequel, Enjoy ^-^

----------------

"so that's what happened HAHAHAHAHA... I wish I witnessed it while I eat my popcorn… but anyways, he didn't let me finish… such a pabo” said jimin as he continued to laugh from the other line in which taehyung rolled his eyes.

 

"well the way you talk to him is as if I'm going to run to my first love =.=... so this is all your fault"

 

"YAH!!!... your exaggerating the situation" yelled jimin

 

"me or you?"

 

"fine I went a little overboard, but can you blame me? I was just shook hearing yoongi's name" reasoned jimin "but you shouldn't make it as a big deal, it's over now" added jimin

 

"but still, none of this would've happened if it weren't for you"

 

"sheesh... it's kook's fault you know? he went all jealous mode" reasoned jimin

 

"and who's fault was that?"

 

"gosh, fine I'm at fault, mianhae… I should’ve tried harder to contact him” added jimin 

 

“It’s fine… Everything’s ok now… I’m not fully blaming you, we just forgot how kookie can be when he is jealous… anyways, how are you? you haven’t messaged or call me for such a long time”

 

“I’m doing fine, I’m sort of busy helping kook with his proposal”

 

This confused taehyung “what proposal?”

 

The line suddenly became quiet, that made taehyung to look at his phone screen just incase the call had ended but seeing as it is not, he placed it back on his left ear

 

“jimin?”

 

“hahahaha you know proposal for his new composition… Didn’t he tell you that he wrote a new song for BTS?” jimin said awkwardly

 

“Nope he did not mentioned any, all I know is he is on a break right now”

 

“ooops, my bad… sorry just please don’t mentioned it to kook, he is going to kill me… After all, he did that for your trip ehehehe” added jimin

 

“what trip?”

 

“ooppss, I blurted another secret, mianhae the trip was supposed to be a surprise for you for your anniversary, please act surprise when he gives you the ticket? hehehe”

 

“hahaha… your really bad at keeping secret’s but sure no problem… I’m so excited, kookie is just so romantic, wonder where he will take me *giggles*

 

“the park”

 

“the park?” asked taehyung curiously

 

“I mean I plan to go to the park tomorrow, wanna come so we can hang out and catch up?” reasoned jimin in which taehyung smiled

 

“okay, lets do that since kookie will be visiting jin hyung tomorrow”

 

“good I’ll fetch you at around 8am okay?” added jimin

 

“sure, see you tomorrow” and with that, they ended the call with jimin sweating so bad

 

“My life is over… kook is going to kill me for almost blurting out his plan” said jimin to himself as he covered himself with his blanket.

 

Meanwhile…

“couldn’t this wait till sunday?” asked yoongi coldly as he sat on the waiting shed near the apartment of his cousin (the place he was staying) where jungkook asked him to meet.

 

“sorry ’bout that, It just had to be done tonight, I have other plan on Sunday…” said jungkook in which yoongi just crossed his arms across his chest.

 

“speak… I still need to sleep early, plus I’m tired” said yoongi as he rested his head on the pole of the waiting shed.

 

“Ok… I’ll get straight to the point… I’m sorry for my rude behaviour earlier, I was just so jealous and insecure… you were tae’s first love and I let my emotion rule me which I should learn to control it”

 

“I can’t blame you though, I might react the same as you, considering you have no idea what our past was… But then again, your right you should learn to control your jealousy and learn to trust your partner… You’ve been in a relationship with tae-tae for how long?”

 

“2 years” responded jungkook in which yoongi nodded his head.

 

“right, and by that you should already know what kind of person tae-tae is and morely how much he loves you… He is not the type to be easily swayed and when he give his heart it means he give is all, meaning you got nothing to worry about…” continued yoongi

 

“I know, thats why I’m apologising… Will you forgive me? or is there anything I can do for you to forgive me?” 

 

“I forgive you and the only thing that you should do for me is, always hold on to your’s and tae-tae’s love It’s the key to a long lasting and happy relationship and seeing you, I know you’ll do a good job” finished yoongi as he stared at jungkook’s eyes and smile, in which the latter returned the smile.

 

“thank you hyung and I will…” said jungkook as he sat beside yoongi “I know we started on the wrong footing but can I ask you a favor?” asked jungkook in which yoongi became curious.

 

“that was unexpected, but go ahead”

 

“I plan to propose to tae, and seeing as your just the right man to ask, can you give me an advice on where I should propose or what should I do to make my proposal romantic?… I already asked my cousin but he was not helpful”

 

“wow… hmmm… Instead of asking me, why don’t you ask yourself, considering you lived with tae-tae for 2 years? I think you’ll get what I mean” said yoongi in which jungkook awkwardly smiled.

 

“And I thought he could help me… aish….”

 

“gee… thanks hyung, I’ll think about it” said jungkook in which yoongi nodded his head.

 

“I know I’m not much of a help but it’s much romantic If it comes from your heart, keyword is “Simple”… just think about it and goodluck”

 

“thank you hyung, I’ll keep that in mind… It’s getting late, I better head home, I still need to go somewhere early in the morning” said jungkook in which yoongi smiled.

 

“oh and If you don’t mind, I want you to be present when I propose to tae…”

 

“It will be an honour, when do you plan to propose?” asked yoongi

 

“on Sunday hyung, It’s a special day for us, It was the day we confessed our feelings to each other in a not so romantic way hahahaha” said jungkook as he remembers the restaurant scene with his sister.

 

Time Skip…

“bye kookie, take care” said taehyung as jungkook showered his face with kisses

 

“see you tomorow baby” said jungkook as he pecked taehyung’s lips.

 

“nae… now go before I change my mind of letting you go *giggles*

 

“ok baby” with that, jungkook started the car engine. With one last wave of goodbye he drove the car, in which Taehyung watched the retreating figure of his car.

 

“Now time to get ready and meet with chim-chim” said taehyung as he walk back towards their apartment.

 

Meanwhile….

“okay I think you should just sit on the couch and do nothing” said jin as he tried to calm himself, the mug that namjoon just broke was the fifth one and jin doesn’t want a sixth one, other than that, those mugs were a gift from their wedding.

 

Namjoon on the other hand, pouts as he obeyed. He then felt his phone vibrated, with that, he fished out his phone from his side pocket and opened the text message. As soon as he was done reading, he run towards his husband.

 

“There’s an emergency at the police station, I need to head there… I’ll be back at around 6pm” said namjoon in which jin nodded his head and pecked his husband’s lips

 

“be safe” said jin in which namjoon nodded his head and left.

 

Meanwhile…

“what? I’m all dressed up and you’ll just tell me that you can’t make it cause your lazy?”

 

“sorry… can’t fight this laziness, plus you’ll be there tomorrow so we don’t need to go today” responded jimin in which taehyung thought to himself why would he be at the park tomorrow.

 

“what gives you the idea that I’ll be at the park tomorrow? as far as I remember, I have a date with kookie”

 

“did I say you? I meant to say me… I’ll be at the park tomorrow because I plan to play on the slide hehehehe”

 

“=.= what are you 5?… aish, fine… I’ll just visit yoongi hyung… bye you evil best friend” said taehyung as he ended the call with a pout.

 

“stupid jimin” mumbled taehyung as he scroll down on his contact list for his hyung’s number.

 

Time Skip…

“I really don’t know what to do for my proposal hyung, please help” said jungkook as he sighed.

 

Jin then stopped from eating and stared at his dongsaeng.

 

“honestly, I like jimin and that yoongi guy’s idea… why not mix it?” asked jin in which jungkook shook his head.

 

“but hyung, it’s so unromantic… I want it to be special as in something tae will remember forever” reasoned jungkook in which jin smiled.

 

“but both Ideas are romantic especially if you put your heart into it, you’ll make something unforgettable for you both” he then patted jungkook’s left hand “atleast your a sweet boyfriend, unlike my husband he did not plan anything, he just handed me the box of ring one afternoon and just told me, Let’s get married… I love you and I just accepted it since I was going to be busy after *chukles*” added jin in which jungkook stared shock at his hyung.

 

“jinja?… as far as I remember your both romantic, I remember the time namjoon hyung asked you to be his boyfriend, he decorated your room with petals on the floor, and I Love You word on your curtain plus your pictures dangling from the ceiling and a song which I sang”

 

“maybe we just both want to settle down?” said jin, right after he said that, namjoon cleared his throat, catching the attention of the two. He then smiled at the two and went near jin and pecked the latter’s lips.

 

“can I justify myself, why I didn’t get a proper proposal?” asked namjoon as he took his sit beside jin while the two nodded their heads and jin just smiled at his husband.

 

“I did plan a proposal, but It was always a failure.. Firstly, I plan to place the ring inside the cupcake that I personally baked with the help of my mother, but then I forgot to put it and I just gave the cupcake to jin…Then there was the time, I decorated the living room with lots of colorful lights but then we got short-circuit and jin was too tired to notice everything… Then there was the time, I wore a teddy bear costume to surprise jin but then when I was making my way out, I tripped near the pool and I ended up falling… And then lastly, I almost burn down our house when I accidentally tripped on the carpet making me kick the candle which caused for it to roll and end up near the curtain, I sort of decorated once again our living room with candles in small heart shape with our candle light dinner at the center… So I got tired of all my failures, so one afternoon while jin was busy checking some pictures at his camera, I just placed the box of ring on the table and asked for marriage” after namjoon finished both jin and jungkook burst into laughter while jin was pinching his husband’s cheeks.

 

“now that’s what I called romantic, I love you hubby… I only knew your effort just now” said jin in which namjoon smiled despite being embarassed.

 

Wiping his tears from laughing, jungkook stared at his hyungs and said “I made up my mind, I’m going to take yours, jimin’s and yoongi hyung’s idea.. I got inspired thanks to namjoon hyung, but in order for this to be successful, I’ll be needing your help, is that ok with you two?” asked jungkook in which both jin and namjoon nodded their heads and started making the plan.

 

Time skip…

“Thank you for coming and for helping me” said jungkook in which his hyung’s nodded their heads, they were now near the park.

 

“but are you positive that nothing will go wrong with the petals later?” asked jungkook in which jimin nodded his head.

 

“but I heard it’s gonna be windy” said yoongi in which jimin glared at him.

 

“no it’s not… I watched the weather forecast” reasoned jimin

 

“just right now, it’s windy” said yoongi as he his finger and raised it in the air, feeling the breeze “yup, windy” added yoongi

 

“that’s just childish” said jimin as he stared at his cousin “just trust me ok kook?…” with that said, jungkook nodded his head.

 

“I’ll trust you… I just want this to be perfect for tae” said jungkook in which jin patted jungkook’s shoulder.

 

“It will be, now go get your baby… while we do our magic…” said jin with determination emitted in his eyes “Let’s go guys” with that said, jin and the rest went to the direction of the park with their props.

 

While jungkook was now walking towards the direction of their apartment with mixed emotion of both excited and nervous.

To Be Continued...

Okay, Part 4 is done just one more and this will be complete... Please do tell me if this is getting to boring or If I need to improveo n something hehehe, thanks again for reading

Note: I'm almost done with the last part of this so I might update again later ^-^