The Heart Pt.5/Final

Taekook Universe

“what’s with the blindfold kookie?” asked taehyung as he continue to walk in the park while jungkook was guiding him towards the slide area where his surprise for his lover was waiting, but then he halts as he see’s that the petal’s on the ground were a mess and scattered everywhere.

 

“tae baby, don’t go anywhere… stay here okay?” said jungkook as he run towards the end part of the supposedly heart shape.

 

“aish, that midget… he told me this was the right time to place this petals because it’s not going to be windy today yet look at all this petals, it doesn’t look like a heart anymore, what am I going to do now? *sigh*” murmured jungkook as he crouch and hurriedly shovel back using both his hands the scatted petals from the ground back on the end part of the supposedly heart shape. 

 

“the hearts been completely ruined now” continued jungkook

 

He was too engrossed on fixing the end of the heart that when he turned to his right side, he was startled when he saw taehyung helping him on the half part of the heart.

 

Clutching his chest. “baby?” asked jungkook nervously in which taehyung just smiled as he continue to take some scattered petals back on the half shape of the heart.

 

“why are you looking at me with that dumbfounded expression on your face kookie?… Go back to what you were doing” with that said, jungkook slightly crawled on his left while lost in his thoughts. “I shouldn't have trusted that midget” murmured jungkook as he slowly continued taking some petals on the ground and throwing it on the center of the heart. 

 

Teahyung on the other hand, stared at his lover and smiled as he took some petals and started throwing it at jungkook’s side as he giggles to himself. 

 

Seeing as it’s too windy and there was no sign of jimin, their family and friends jungkook told taehyung that they should just sit on the bench in which they did, with jungkook lowering his head from embarrassment and disappointment.

 

Taehyung smiled at his lover and stared the petals on the ground “With you being the golden maknae, I thought your proposal was going to be extra ordinary, but just as I thought your the same Jeon Jungkook who tripped on my 16th birthday, accidentally pulling with your fall the table cloth along with my cake *giggles*

 

*pouts* “That shouldn’t be remembered and It’s not part of today’s disaster….” reasoned jungkook

 

“but with me being the golden maknae, today’s event needs an emotional feeling” added jungkook in which taehyung smiled “And a classical method is better fitting when it comes to proposals, despite our friends giving me unhelpful idea but then again two heads are better than one, I also did a lot of research on the internet” continued jungkook in which taehyung giggles at his lover mumbling the last few words.

 

“But everyone else on the internet lit up a bunch of candles and decorated with flowers” added jungkook as he pointed at the petals on the ground but seeing the mess he lowered his head again. In which taehyung stared at the petals and smiled, as his eyes roamed the park it landed on the pictures dangling on the tree in front of them, in which taehyung stood up and walk towards it.

 

His smile remain as he watch their pictures and remembers everything from their first fight, to their college life, from jealousy to confession, to how perfect of a boyfriend jungkook was and to their happy moments together as a couple. They really did come a long way with their relationship and he must say he couldn’t ask for more, other than be with his lover until his last breath.

 

“baby” said jungkook in which it caught taehyung’s attention that he turned his heels around, facing his lover who was standing in front of him.

 

“We started as enemies, morely I started as your enemy because you stole my drink back when we were kids *chuckles*. But as we continue to live together during our college days because of my stupid cousin, I get to open my blinded eyes to see what kind of person you really are. You made me break all the rules that I created for myself and made me live my life as what it should be, which is being myself. You turn into my light and into my world making me believe in love, a love that made my life colorful. And being your lover made me the most luckiest person in the whole wide world. As I look into our lives this past few years, everything makes clear to me, that Jeon Jungkook will be nothing if there is no Kim Taehyung” said jungkook in which taehyung continued staring at lover’s eyes, he was touched and he was happy. He felt every words that came our from his lover’s lips that made his heart full and content.

 

Jungkook then cleared his throat, as soon as he sees his cousin smiling beside the tree who was signalling him that everyone was ready. With that, he motioned for taehyung to turn around in which the latter did confusedly. But he was welcomed with nothing which made jungkook to facepalm.

 

Jungkook then hurriedly run behind the tree in which taehyung chuckles. Jungkook then jumped behind the tree holding a tablet and walk in front of taehyung, soon jimin together with their family and friends appeared in front of them, smiling while holding a banner with the word I Love You.

 

Jungkook then pointed at the screen of the tablet in which taehyung stared at it, he sees a picture of a beautiful house.

 

“The memories that we have created together” he slid his finger, pulling another set of pictures on the screen, wherein taehyung see’s their picture last christmas with him kissing jungkook’s cheek, the other one was jungkook hugging him from the back and the last one was them posing during their anniversary

 

“Let’s create more memories together, baby” jungkook then slid his finger, pulling another set of picture on the screen it was their solo picture’s but with word’s on the left side I Love You, Will You Marry Me?

 

Seeing this made taehyung smiled making his eyes pooled with tears. “I Love you Kim Taehyung, Will you marry me?” with that said, taehyung stared at jungkook’s eyes as his tears slid down his cheeks. Taehyung couldn’t utter a word.

 

Yoongi on the other hand, walked towards jungkook and handed him a black box, in which jungkook took it as he handed his tablet to his hyung, in which the latter accepted it and smiled at the two.

 

Jungkook then kneeled in front of taehyung and opened the black box revealing a silver ring with the small head in the form of their initials “JT” that was covered in small diamonds” Taehyung then stared at the ring as he wiped his tears.

 

“so baby what do you say? is it a yes?” added jungkook in which taehyung nodded his head as his tears continued to slid down his cheeks.

 

“of course kookie” responsed taehyung in which jungkook smiled and took the ring from the box he then took taehyungs left hand and slowly slid the ring on taehyung’s ring finger. Everyone cheered at the couple, they were happy for them.

 

“You don’t know how happy I am, thank you baby” said jungkook as he stood up and pulled taehyung in a tight hug.

 

“So am I kookie… you made me feel even more loved and made my heart full… You made one of my dreams come true, a dream that I never thought would happen” said taehyung as he loosened the hug and caressed jungkook’s left cheek.

 

“Just like what you said there won’t be Kim Taehyung if there won’t be Jeon Jungkook, I Love you kookie” and with that he pulled jungkook to a kiss, a passionate kiss.

 

“well my job here is done” said jimin as he smiled at the couple in front of him. 

 

“are you sure it was you who did this?” asked yoongi as he crossed his arms across his chest.

 

“who else?” said jimin annoyedly 

 

“it’s morely, me, jungkook, namjoon and jin hyung who did all the work, you just sat on the corner watching us do everything” responded yoongi as he shook his head in disappointment.

 

“YAH!!!… listen you… I did not just sit, you have no proof on that…” reasoned jimin in which he was pulled by jennie to stop the two from bickering.

 

“sorry about that” said jennie as he covered jimin’s mouth.

 

“whatever” said yoongi as he turned his heels around and walk towards taehyung’s father.

 

“COMEBACK HERE!!! YOU.. YOU!!.. FROG!!” yelled jimin as jennie hits his chest.

 

“OPPA!!…. that’s enough… you must admit you really did not do anything other than to inform jungkook that it is not windy wherein it was =.=…. but anyways, stop being childish” said jennie in which jimin just pouts and turned his back from his girlfriend who just chuckles.

 

“apologies to yoongi oppa” said jennie in which jimin shook his head.

 

“never”

 

“If you don’t apologies, I will break up with you” threatened jennie in which jimin hurriedly turned his attention at his girlfriend with shock evident on his face.

 

“you can’t be serious”

 

“damn I’m more than serious, now GO!!” said jennie as he pointed his finger at the direction where yoongi was.

 

“fine” said jimin as he pouts and slowly made his way towards yoongi, jennie on the other hand, smiled at his boyfriend and turned her attention back at the couple who by now was in front of her, thanking her for the help and her time.

 

Meanwhile…

“what do you want, tadpole?” said yoongi coldly in which jimin glared at him.

 

“who you calling a tadpole?” said jimin as he huff

 

“you who else?… you called me frog so i call you tadpole, since you really are” responded yoongi.

 

“if it weren’t for my girlfriend’s threat I wouldn’t be here” mumbled jimin but yoongi heard it.

 

“then go away tadpole” said yoongi as he stared at his wrist watch.

 

“hmp… I’m sorry for my earlier behaviour, I admit I didn’t help much.. but my presence is more than enough though” said jimin in which yoongi snorted earning a glare from jimin.

 

“as I was saying, will you forgive me?”

 

“NO… now go away tadpole” said yoongi in which jimin had enough.

 

“I hate you” said jimin

 

“same to you”

 

“your a bastard”

 

“so as you” and the bickering continues until jin couldn’t take it anyomore.

 

“THAT’S ENOUGH!!!… IF YOU BOTH WON’T SHUTUP, I WILL LOCK YOU BOTH IN A ROOM UNTIL YOU BOTH KISS AND MAKE OUT!!” yelled jin in which the two stared at him shock.

 

“come to think of it, thats not a bad Idea” said taehyung who walk beside jin with smile plastered on his face, earning a glare from both jimin and yoongi.

 

“that is just stupid, I have a boyfriend in case you forgot tae-tae”

 

“I have jennie and I don’t like frog’s” reasoned jimin

 

“but that’s were our love story started, remember jimin hyung?” replied taehyung in which jimin slowly nodded his head.

 

“but this is a different story taehyung…. plus he is a frog” reasoned jimin

 

“and he is a tadpole” added yoongi as both of them glared at each other, earning a laugh from taehyung.

 

“you are both so cute hyung’s…. but never forget, stories can change too” said taehyung in which jin nodded his head.

 

“aish, I don’t want to continue this gross topic… just accept my apology already” said jimin in which yoongi rolled his eyes.

 

“just go back to your girlfriend, I just don’t want to accept your stupid apology” said yoongi

 

“aish, stupid frog…. fine.. I’ll just lie to her that you accepted my apology…. bye” with that, jimin left the trio.

 

“aigoo yoongi hyung?”

 

“what?… his apology came from his nose not from his heart” reasoned yoongi as he stared at taehyung who was staring back at him disappointed.

 

“aish… maybe some other time, I really need to go back to daegu…congrats tae-tae, I’m so happy for you” said yoongi in which taehyung nodded his head and pulled his hyung in a tight hug.

 

“thank you for helping kookie with this and for being here on my special day” added taehyung as he loosened the hug and smiled at his hyung.

 

“anytime tae-tae… don’t forget to send me and hoseok your wedding invitation” said yoongi in which taehyung nodded his head.

 

“we will hyung, take care” and with one last hug yoongi said his goodbyes to taehyung’ and his parents.

 

“I still want to ship them.. YoonMin couple” said jin as he stared at the retreating figure of yoongi, in which taehyung chuckles.

 

“not bad hyung… but we’re turning evil towards their significant others if we continue this hahahaha”

 

Time Skip…

Jungkook and taehyung were both in their balcony staring at the beauty of the stars.

 

“I can’t believe i’m now engaged” said taehyung as he stared at the ring on his ring finger.

 

“same here, thank you for accepting my proposal baby… I can’t wait to start another book of our life together as Mr. and Mrs. Jeon” said jungkook as he pulled taehyung into a hug and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth of his lover and inhaling the scent that always calms him.

“no need to thank me kookie… even if we don’t get married, I’ll always be here for you, to love you always until my last breath” said taehyung as he nuzzled his face at his lovers neck.

 

The End

Finally the story ended, hope you guys likes it... Will post a new one-shot soon, ^-^