The Heart

Taekook Universe

Hello people, I wrote this last 2015, inspired by the funny korean tv show "restaurant for singles"... Anyways, I now decided to share it with you guys (changed the original characters), this will be my very first TaeKook fanfic here on AFF, although I already posted this on wattpad ^-^, anyways, enjoy, and feel free to share your thoughts regarding the story...

            Anyways, I now decided to share it with you guys (changed the original characters), this will be my very first post here on wattpad and TaeKook fanfic enjoy, and feel free to share your thoughts regarding the story

They were like a total opposite of each other, there weren't a single day that they never bicker, even on small things.

Kim Taehyung - 20 years old, friendly, full of cuteness overload and jimin's best friend

                                                Kim Taehyung - 20 years old, friendly, full of cuteness overload and jimin's best friend

Jeon Jungkook - 18 years old, quiet, composed, and short tempered, jimin's cousin

                                                Jeon Jungkook - 18 years old, quiet, composed, and short tempered, jimin's cousin

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

They were both introduced back when they were in elementary, taehyung and jimin were both 11 at that time, while jungkook was 9. It was during the time when taehyung came to visit his best friend, at that time, jimin's cousin was staying at their house for summer vacation. At first, everything was great.

"hi i'm kim taehyung, but you can call me taehyung hyung or tae-tae hyung or just simply hyung" said taehyung politely as he offered his hand at the shy boy which apparently taller than him.

The boy on the other hand, stared at the beautiful hand that was being offered to him, as silence was taken in place, jimin nudges his cousin in which jungkook said in a low voice.

"jeon jungkook...just call me jungkook" and with that, he lowered his head, taehyung on the other hand beamed and took jungkook's left hand and pulled the latter in a tight hug, which shocks jungkook.

"it's so nice to meet you kookie~!!" hearing the nickname made jungkook to lightly push and stare dat taehyung's smiling face. Those beautiful big doe eyes were now smiling like a crescent moon, adding up his cute chubby cheeks which jungkook wants to squish it.... =.=

"what a weird person" thought jungkook

"enough with the introduction, lets play some board games" said jimin as he placed his left arm at taehyung's shoulder and his right arm at jungkook's shoulder, dragging the two towards the direction of their living area. Jungkook on the other hand, sighed as a sign of relief.

They were having so much fun, until Lumin (jimin's mother) came with a tray of juice and cookies.

"okay boys, time for some snacks" said lumin as she placed the tray on the tea table. The boy's on the other hand, happily grabbed some cookies and continued their board game.

"your turn tae~" said jimin excitedly in which taehyung cutely took the dices from the table, jungkook on the other hand, took the juice box and stabbed it with a straw, as soon as taehyung threw the dices on the board, he sipped and watched as taehyung excitedly move his small car to the designated box.

"your turn kookie~" said taehyung as he bounced on his sit and placed the dices on the table in front of jungkook, in which the latter placed his juice box on the table and took the dices.

As soon as jungkook was done, he searched for his juice box.

"i remember placing my juice box here" said jungkook to himself as he stared at the empty table. On the tray, there were still two juice-boxes, meaning, he's the only one who drank the juice. He then look around and found where his juice box was.

Taehyung was sipping on his juice-box, "his".

"YAH!!!... THATS MY JUICE!!" yelled jungkook as he points his finger at the shock taehyung, who almost choked from drinking.

"don't just yell like that, i almost died from choking" said taehyung as he wipes his lips with the sleeve of his shirt.

"how could you drink my juice?... there's another juice box on the tray, why not drink that one?" continued jungkook angrily as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"sheesh, kookie... you can always stab a new juice box and drink from it" said taehyung in which jungkook sat on the couch as he calms himself.

"why didn't you do that yourself?... thats my juice, now i can't drink from that because of your saliva... and its common for people to get their own =.=" added jungkook.

"don't be such a baby... since i drank yours, take whats supposedly mine, it's easy as that" said taehyung in which, it only pisses jungkook that he stood up from the couch and stormed off, leaving taehyung and jimin in his dust.

"gosh tae, why didn't you just drink from your own juice box... kook hates it when someone take whats his, especially food or drinks" said jimin in which taehyung pouts.

"honestly, i couldn't open my juice box, i kept stabbing it with my straw but nothing, thats why i took kookie's" said taehyung sadly, in which jimin shooks his head, unsatisfied with what taehyung had told him.

"why didn't you tell me, i can open it for you... now kook is angry, and he's one hard to handle" with that said, taehyung pouted some more, feeling guilty.

And from then on, the bickering never stops even until they reached college.

"i cannot believe I'm gonna be living with you" said jungkook annoyedly as he stared at taehyung who was blinking confusedly.

"why does it sound like its a bad thing?" asked taehyung as he placed his backpack on the couch.

"because it is BAD!... you know we can't stand each other, and now living together?... what was jimin hyung thinking? and how come he never mention that its you who's going to be my roommate? =.=" with that, jungkook stormed to his room and slammed the door shut.

Later that night as taehyung was about to lye down on his bed, his door was suddenly slammed open, giving him a fright that he almost jump from where he was.

"sheesh kookie, learn to knock first" said taehyung as he touch his chest and calm himself.

"lets make things clear... since we're gonna be living together, because i don't have a choice since some evil cousin of mine threatens me *coughs* anyways, i'll give a rule in this apartment, and don't worry it's just a single rule...." said jungkook as he leaned his back on the door.

"sure go ahead kookie~ah" said taehyung as he sat on his bed.

"firstly, stop calling my kookie, we're not that close, secondly, never touch whats mine, make sure our apartment is clean, don't talk to me and most importantly buy your own food or cook your own, i don't like sharing, do i make myself clear?" said jungkook sternly.

"wait you said there's only one rule but you said a lot" said taehyung in which jungkook stomped his left feet.

"didn't i just tell you, that i don't want you to talk to me?" said jungkook as he points his left finger at taehyung.

"but..." jungkook just turned his heels around and left, leaving a pouting taehyung.

"NEVER FORGET WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT OUR HOUSE RULE!, AND WE'RE GONNA BE FINE!" yelled jungkook from the living room.

"kookie is a weirdo, what kind of roommate's that never talk to each other? =.=.... stupid rule" mumbled taehyung as he stood up from his bed and walk towards his door and closed it.

After that night, they did live in a peaceful way but then again, peace wasn't part of taekook's life er Jungkook and Taehyung's life. Well, that is for taehyung..

"WHAT THE IS THIS!!" yelled jungkook as he throws the boxer shorts in front of taehyung who just came out from the kitchen.

"my boxer shorts?" said taehyung as he took it and stared at the angry jungkook.

"i know what it is, but why was it in my bed?... as far as i remember, my room is off limits to a certain person, which is you!" said jungkook in which taehyung lowered his head.

"sorry kookie, its just, i run out of toothpaste and so i went to your room and borrowed your toothpaste and...."

"what?.. you borrowed my toothpaste?" with that, jungkook run towards his cabinet and his hands formed into fists as soon as he saw the state of his toothpaste tube.

"and you pressed the toothpaste tube from the middle instead of the bottom?... YAH!!!" taehyung on the other hand, run towards his room and locked his door for his dear life, the rest of the afternoon was filled with jungkook yelling and ranting, telling him why he shouldn't press the toothpaste tube form the middle and that he should stop calling him kookie.

The next morning, as jungkook was about to leave their apartment he suddenly smelled something burning, and with that, he run towards the kitchen only to be welcomed by black smoke. This alarms jungkook that he hurriedly run towards their window and opened it, and turned the stove off.

After the air was cleared, there on the kitchen sink he saw taehyung who was coughing so hard and all scared.

They then, stared at each others eyes.

"what do you think your doing? trying to burn down our apartment?" asked jungkook angrily as he walk towards taehyung, while calming himself, in which the latter walk backwards till his back touched the refrigerator.

"i was just trying to cook you some pancake as a sign of peace offering but i failed, i don't know what went wrong" said taehyung with guilt visible on his tone as he lowered his head.

If those words weren't sweet, by now jungkook might be sent in jail for killing taehyung.

Staring at the somewhat cute sight in front of him, jungkook took deep breaths as he continues to calm himself.

"tell me the truth, you don't know how to cook do you?" asked jungkook calmly, in which without removing his gaze from the floor, taehyung nodded his head.

*sigh* "just don't touch anything in the kitchen anymore and as long as your a good boy, listening to what i tell you... i'll cook you food" said jungkook in which taehyung stared at the teenager as if he had grown three heads.

"really?" as taehyung gave his boxy smile, which made jungkook to smile back

"his smile gave me this weird feeling, hypnotising me... !!"

"yes... just clean up this mess... i'll cook you a pancake" with that, taehyung bounced towards the kitchen sink and cleaned the frying pan.

After that incident, jungkook always cooks for them, they start to have some small conversation except when taehyung babbles a lot, the teenager would glare in which taehyung will stop and smile instead. But that doesn't stop them from bickering, it's like a day won't be complete if there's no bickering.

As time goes by, a different side of jungkook was being revealed, making taehyung to think how amazing jungkook was.

Well, taehyung being taehyung means disaster, according to jungkook thats why he's like a guide or guardian to the older one.

Like the time taehyung tripped on his own feet, luckily jungkook was right beside him and caught him right before his fall. But then as much as taehyung was thankful, there was a never ending rant about his clumsiness.

There was a time, during a fireworks display, taehyung was like a kid bouncing on his heels as he watch the fireworks while yelling for jungkook's name, telling him to join him.

"hold your horses, I'm coming you big baby" said jungkook as he placed his jacket around taehyung's shoulder.

"how can you run here without your jacket?, you'll catch a cold... between the two of us, your the one who easily get sick" said jungkook in which taehyung smiled his box shaped smile.

"then why didn't you wear any jacket?" asked taehyung with concern visible on his tone as he stared at jungkook, who diverted his attention on the ground.

"like i said I'm more stronger than you" with that said, he left taehyung in the balcony.

"you are so sweet jungkook...my heart is beating in a weird way...what is this feeling?" *blushed* asked taehyung to himself as he turned his attention back at the fireworks display.

Then, there was the time when taehyung broke his left arm from imitating jimin's dance. Jungkook went on and on with his ranting and preventing the latter from doing the so called dangerous dance according to the teenager. But that doesn't stop the latter from taking care of taehyung as if the latter was a baby.

Spoon feeding him, guiding him everywhere, even on the bathroom, which annoy's taehyung because he's not disabled, he just broke his left arm =.=, though he's glad that jungkook lets him pee on his own or bath on his own, with so many explanation and assurance that he'll be fine, because if ever, it'll be awkward if his private area was being touched by jungkook *shivers*

And from then on, jungkook would always walk beside him, guiding him with his hand on taehyung's back, showing him where to go whenever taehyung feels confused.

This actions always gives taehyung butterfly's in his stomach, that he always tries to tell himself he's just being all thankful, because one muscle pig always makes him feel protected and cared as if he is a special gem.

Jungkook was like taehyung's mother hen, as much as sometimes its annoying, the latter somehow likes it, he feels special, knowing jungkook never does this to anyone, well in his thoughts though, considering the latter never treats jimin this way.

Until things turned into a big fight between the two of them, because of a girl named jennie. Taehyung was now working as a teacher in Bighit University and jungkook was his student, jennie was a teacher in the school and in taehyung's department (Math), she was like a goddess to the school and with her kindness, everyone falls for her easily, including a certain kim taehyung.

Being the shy one when it comes to love, taehyung would always ask for jungkook to help him do some errands for him, like taking the flower to jennie much to the teenagers dismay, or being a postman and even tagging him along when the two eat's out =.=.

"how could you jungkook!!.. you know i like jennie, you said you don't have interest in her, but whats with the kiss?" asked taehyung angrily as he pushed jungkook and wipes his tears, in which the latter turn his heels around.

"how many times do i have to tell you, i didn't kiss her, she kissed me, ANI she just randomly kissed me!!" said jungkook in exasperation, since taehyung doesn't seem to believe him.

"jennie is a very beautiful woman, of course anyone will like her including you, but you could've told me, not pretending to help me, when in fact you plan to be closer to her, to be with her"

Hearing those words, snaps jungkook that he pushed taehyung against the wall and punched the wall inches away from taehyung's face.

"never accuse me of something i would never do... you don't know me, and you don't know my feelings so you don't have the right to say such... If you don't believe me, FINE!... i'm done with this" with that said, jungkook left their apartment, leaving taehyung in his thoughts.

Jungkook never return that night, only the next day, but not a single word was utter, it was as if the other was invisible, making taehyung guilty.

Every time taehyung tries to talk to jungkook, that latter would either walk past him or just close the door right in front of his face.

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore as he misses jungkook so badly, with that, he went to his best friend and told him everything.

"all i can say is...your an idiot tae... my cousin may be anti social, short temper but he's not a liar... I don't know much of this jennie, but i believe my cousin, not being bias though" said jimin in which taehyung sighed.

"eottoke jiminnie?, i couldn't stop my anger that time, because i really did see them kissing" said taehyung as he feels his heart being ripped apart as he remembers the kiss.

"i understand you tae, maybe if i were in your shoes i'd say those words too... but that doesn't mean what we see is the truth we weren't there before the kiss or we're not even in kook's place..." reasoned jimin in which taehyung sighed.

"i don't know anymore... it's just too painful, but kookie ignoring me is more painful" in which jimin pulled taehyung in a tight hug while he pat's the latter's back lightly.

"honestly i don't know what to tell you tae, i don't want to show much bias towards my cousin"

"*sigh* I'm confused as well.... but one things for sure, i want to fix things between me and kookie, it hurts so much jimin.. I miss his care, being protected, being looked at, as if I'm a precious treasure and most importantly his smile" said taehyung sadly in which jimin rub's the latter's back in circular motion.

"then fix it" and with that, taehyung nodded his head.

And after his talk with jimin, taehyung really did everything for jungkook to forgive him.

He apologised the next morning, but jungkook didn't utter a word, he just left him. That afternoon, he gave jungkook a bouquet of red roses, in which the latter shook his head and throwed the bouquet on the table, in which taehyung pouts.

The next day, he wrote the words "i'm sorry, please forgive me" on the omelette he cooked (he learned how to cook omelette with the help of jimin) using ketchup, but it was ignored as jungkook just ate it without reading it.

That evening, he back hugged jungkook looking hopeless as he apologies, but jungkook ignored it, the latter removed his arms and left him.

The next day, he did a silly dance, but jungkook once again ignored him, being hopeless he went to his best friend and cried in the latters arms.

"is it really that hard to forgive me?" asked taehyung in which jimin remained quiet, he feels sad for his best friend, and angry at his cousin.

"i never knew you could be this heartless kook" said jimin to himself.

"dont worry tae, i'll help you" with that said, taehyung loosened the hug and stared at his best friend.

"you will?" in which jimin nodded his head and taehyung smiled, feeling excited all of a sudden while praying that whatever jimin plans will work, after all he badly misses jungkook's company.

The next day, jimin visited his cousin, knowing taehyung wasn't around. He confronted the latter about his behaviour. And what he found out shocks him, and knowing it, he's more than eager to help the two to patch things up.

The next day, taehyung was confusedly following his best friend towards a weird named restaurant.

Once they were inside the restaurant, jimin led taehyung to a spicific table with a large wall on the center of the table, in which the latter was hesistant at first, but when he recieved a deadly glare from his best friend, he obeyed in the end.

"take your sit tae and enjoy" as jimin was about to leave, taehyung held his right arm.

"I'm going to eat alone?... then why drag me here?... especially to this weird restaurant? and whats with this wall and the name? restaurant for singles?, is this some kind of a joke?" asked taehyung in which jimin just smiled at him.

"yes you'll eat alone and you'll love it here, its like the place for you to momentarily forget all your worry's and for you to think of another good plan for kook to forgive you, okay?" said jimin as he gently removes his best friend's hand from holding his arm.

"=.=... fine" and with that, jimin left, but before he fully left the restaurant he fished out his phone and dialled a number.

"your order sir?" said the waiter as he handed the menu to taehyung, in which the latter took it and reads the menu, after that, he ordered beef bulgogi and ice tea.

After some time of waiting, his order was served and he started eating, before he could take another bite, a tablet that was neatly placed on the left side of the wall suddenly lighted and made a small noise, startling taehyung.

On the screen was a question with two buttons for the answers.

"Are you enjoying the food? Please take your pick....Do you want to have someone to eat with you? Yes or No"

"this is indeed, one weird restaurant" said taehyung to himself, but then again, it wouldn't hurt to see what'll happen next if he press the button and with that, he pressed yes.

With that, a red heart appeared and the wall in front of taehyung which automatically slides up, startling him and the person on the other side whom choked on his own food. Taehyung on the other hand, hurriedly took his glass of water and offered it to jungkook, who hurriedly drank it without thinking that the glass of water was taehyung's.

Once everything was calmed, jimin appeared from the other side of the table and said.

"now is the time for the two of you to talk" and with that, he left leaving a dumbfound taehyung and jungkook, Before jungkook could stand, the waiter came and stopped him.

"he pressed the yes button *points his finger at taehyung*, so you cannot leave... thats the rules in this restaurant, other than that, you two should eat and talk" hearing the last statement made jungkook to stare at the waiter as if he was crazy.

"time for the couples menu" said the other waiter, as he beamed at the two and placed a bowl of spaghetti on the center of the table.

Taehyung on the other hand, despite the fact that he's still shock, he still managed to smile. Without saying any word, jungkook sat properly and continued eating.

"enjoy" said the waiter and left.

"i'm going to kill jimin after this" said jungkook in which taehyung nodded his head.

"come to think of it, this may be a weird restaurant but its cool" said taehyung in which jungkook stared at him.

"cool?... aren't you bothered when they said couple?"

"nope" replied taehyung in which jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"now i see why you and jimin are best friends. Lets just get this done with" added junkook as he continue eating, but not forgetting to serve taehyung some portion of spaghetti, making the latter smile, as he misses this.

"kookie~ah... please forgive me, forgive me from what i said before, i didn't mean to accuse you, it's just, I'm so angry at that time..." said taehyung as he lowered his head.

"i forgave you a long time ago... the time when you danced like an idiot" said jungkook without any eye contact.

"but how come you never talk to me?" asked taehyung in which jungkook stared at him.

"because.... because.... i just don't want to talk to you, easy as that"

"thats not a good reason" replied taehyung as he pouts, in which jungkook stared at the glass of water instead of the latter's, with the look that made taehyung confused, in jungkooks eyes were nothing but sadness, making his heart ache for some reason.

"the fact that you don't trust me and that you only care about....." jungkook stopped from talking and just continued eating.

"about what jungkook?... tell me... i need to know... and about trust, i admit, i couldn't seem to trust you because I was angry that time... but believe me when I say that I trust you, I trust you, reason why I'm apologising" said taehyung as he touch jungkook's right hand.

"I'm happy to know you trust me, but the other reason....doesn't matter anymore"

"it matter's to me, tell me" said taehyung in a pleading tone.

"it's a complicated reason, that i myself, isn't sure of it...so lets just forget it" and with that said, jungkook continued eating, as much as taehyung doesn't want the latter to be angry with him, he wants everything to go back to the way it was.

"just tell me your reason jungkook... don't treat me this way... even if i act like an idiot, i'm still your hyung and i need to know, now tell me GOD DAMMIT!!"

With that, jungkook stopped from eating and placed his chopsticks on the table.

"fine... you wanna know?" asked jungkook in which taehyung nodded his head.

"aish.. honestly, I'm not sure with myself, but all i know is... I don't want you to be with anyone, other than me, it hurts knowing you like someone else, it's killing me especially when you made me your little mailman... jennie, she's the one who told me something that made sense, but i try to ignore it, because it's wrong and it's not me... But then, you accused me and that triples the pain.. But even so, my anger didn't last long, i forgave you right away, i'll always forgive you even if your the most annoying, stupid and clumsy human being in this world... Knowing it'll break the rules i made for myself. I ignored you, thinking that maybe this is just a phase that i'll get through, but no, you still appear and your breaking me" said jungkook as he runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

"i...i don't understand" said taehyung, although some bits of what he heard made his heart beat crazily for some odd reason.

*sigh* "you turn me into something I'm not... and that is, i turn stupid when it comes to you perhaps" smiles bitterly*

"what?" asked taehyung as he stared confusedly at jungkook's face.

"i think i'm in love with you" whispered jungkook as he stared at taehyung's eyes, who heard it clearly making the latter to stared shock at him from the revelation.

"I'm ING IN LOVE with you, as stupid as it sounds, but thats how i feel and DAMN this!" with that said jungkook stood up from his chair, and went to the counter, paid their meals and left.

Leaving taehyung with confusion, questions and a crazily beating heart.

 

Flashback to the incident....

                                                          

"i hate fags" said jennie in which jungkook stared at her confusedly.

"what?"

"oh nothing, i just wish you'd be honest with whats really inside your heart" said jennie which only made jungkook even more confused.

"i don't know what your talking about" said jungkook quietly.

"your the TOP of your class, yet your stupid when it comes to love... how ironic, nae jungkook?" said jennie as she sat on the table.

Jungkook on the other hand, slid his chair to his left, giving some gap between him and jennie, seeing this made her chuckle.

"okay i'll get straight to the point... How do you feel about taehyung?"

"what kind of a stupid question is that?... even if your my teacher, i can say whatever i want, especially when your question doesn't make any sense" said jungkook as he closed his textbook.

"it's not a stupid question... it's something you should ask yourself... especially with what i see... i admit, i like taehyung... it's not that hard to fall for him, after all, he's a nice guy, funny and cute what more could i ask for right?" said jennie as she smirks seeing the frown in the teenagers face.

Jungkook on the other hand, for some odd reason, he doesn't like the idea of jennie liking taehyung, selfish as it sounds, from the start he always wish for jennie to hate his hyung thats why when the latter asked him to give the flowers to jennie he made sure the flowers were sprayed with insecticide, or the box of chocolates was crashed or the letter was wet and hard to read that he'll just make some excuses as to why it was like that to jennie. He just wants taehyung to himself, to himself?

"so, you will still not tell me your feelings for taehyung?" asked jennie which snaps jungkook from his thoughts.

"taehyung is like an older brother to me... there!, will you stop this stupid question of yours?" said jungkook in exasperation.

"no...because it just came from your brain and not from your heart" said jennie playfully.

"aurgh!, this is getting annoying, what do you want from me?" snapped jungkook.

"i just want you to be honest with me jungkook.. i'll get straight to the point, i just want you to stay away from taehyung, despite you denying it, I know you love him, not as a brother but as a lover... fags are not accepted here so just leave taehyung...and let us be together" jungkook was shock, not with the harsh words and accusation but with the love word, which made him lost in his thoughts.

As jennie was about to say something, they heard the sweet voice of taehyung calling for jungkook's name and with that, jennie pulled jungkook to a kiss, just the moment taehyung was about to enter the classroom. Jungkook on the other hand, hurriedly pushed jennie and when he turned to his left, there he saw taehyung staring sadly at him. Just before he utter a word, his hyung already runs away, making him chase after the latter, leaving jennie who was smirking and at the same time sad, for she knows whats inside their hearts.

End of Flashback...

 

"okay, what are you doing here again? and whats with the bags?, i thought you two already fix the problem and maybe a couple now?" asked jimin, only to be hit by a pillow.

"for the fifth time, i'll be staying here until i find a new apartment... and lastly, taehyung and I will never be a couple, because its just in your head" said jungkook in which jimin just stared at his cousin.

"your a pabo... so tell me what happen, I know tae is not that heartless to throw you out of the apartment" said jimin in which jungkook sighed and told his story.

"that's some confession dude... and seriously, aren't you gonna wait for tae's response?"

"nope.. i don't want to see him disgusted with me or discriminate me" said jungkook as he lowered his head.

"aigoo, what if it's the opposite?" asked jimin in which jungkook chuckled.

"thanks for trying to cheer me, but it'll never work, anyways I'm going to sleep, see you tomorrow" with that said, jungkook went inside jimin's room and locked the door, leaving his pouting cousin.

"then where will i sleep? there's only one room in this apartment" said jimin to no one as he lye down on the couch.

Days had passed and jimin is more than pissed, because he's suffering when he shouldn't, as much as he loves having his cousin, he hates the idea of sleeping on the couch with those annoying mosquitoes bitting his beautiful legs.

"thanks for your hospitality, i'll be staying at my sister's apartment now" said jungkook as he hug his cousin.

"your welcome, always remember that i'm here for you, take care" said jimin as he pats his cousins back, jungkook then loosened the hug and smiled.

"i wonder when you'll call me hyung?" asked jimin in which jungkook chuckles.

"when your mature and taller than me" and with that, he runs out of the apartment, making jimin to chase after him.

"STUPID BRAT!!" yelled jimin as he stops on the door step and waves at his cousin, while hoping that things between his cousin and taehyung will be solved soon, even if his cousin and best friend doesn't end up together at least they should remain as friends, after all he misses their fun time together.

As for taehyung, things became slow for him that he wants to be alone for the time being, so he took some days off, to think.

After the confession, he meet up with jennie not to confront but to figure out something, but he got even more confused as he feels different with jennie, unlike before that he's like a fool in love. It's more like, a friend hanging out with a friend?... He just couldn't understand it, with one confession and things changed this way?.

"just search inside your heart, the answer had always been there, stop ignoring it... stop hurting yourself" said jennie, which made things even more hard for taehyung.

Everything was all fuzzy in his head, until he saw jungkook with a girl, he was on his way to his favorite cafe shop to buy strawberry cake to divert his attention from his problem, but seems destiny has other plans for him.

Now his sitting two tables away from jungkook, with menu covering his head, peeking from the side of it to see what they were doing.

All taehyung could feel was jealousy and anger with the thought of pulling that girl away from jungkook and taking the teenager with him, shielding from the girl and showing that jungkook was his... his?, with that last thought, taehyung shooks his head and rested his head on the table.

"thats just stupid taetae...just because of a single confession your like a psycho?... you receive lots of confessions before but whats with this?" cried taehyung to himself.

Snapping himself from his thoughts before it gets crazy, he took a peek from the side of the menu, and saw that the girl was wiping something from jungkook's face, he couldn't see which part of the teenagers face because he was facing the latter's back. And with that, all there is was anger and so he took whatever his hand could reach and that was another menu book that was placed on the table, without any thoughts he threw it right at jungkook's head.

The impact was hard and unexpected that the latter was startled while wincing in pain, he then hurriedly turned to look for the culprit, the girl then jump from her sit and rubbed jungkook's head, making taehyung even more angry that he slammed the menu on the table, which caught the attention of some of the costumers including jungkook and the girl.

Taehyung on the other hand, stood up from his chair and stormed in front of the girl. He looked at her face and clothing, though he must admit, the girl was pretty, but that doesn't stop him from ripping her apart. Before he turns into a murderer he turned his attention at jungkook who was staring at him shock.

"you" said taehyung as he flick jungkook's forehead.

"you just confessed to me and here you are, dating?... was that a one day confession and lets forget about it kind of thing? huh?" said taehyung, in which jungkook was about to respond but taehyung stopped him.

"I'm not yet done... why are you doing this to me? making me go crazy over this emotions?.. i don't understand anymore" said taehyung a he lightly pushed the girl and sat on the chair across jungkook and covered his face with the palm of his hands.

"i don't like this" murmured taehyung. 

Jungkook on the other hand, stood up and kneeled in front of taehyung, he placed his left hand on the latter's shoulder, making the latter to move his shoulder from his touch, in which jungkook sighed.

"i'm sorry" said jungkook sadly in which taehyung removed his hands from his face and stared at jungkook.

"honestly, i feel sick of myself but one things for sure... I hate the idea of you dating for some confusing reason" said taehyung as he glared at jungkook.

"call me crazy but i like the idea of you hating it" said jungkook as he chuckles which earned him a smack on the head.

"yes your crazy, stop playing with my emotions"

"I am not... instead of being more crazy and confused, why not work with it together?" said jungkook as he held taehyung's left hand.

"what do you mean?" asked taehyung confusedly

"lets date"

"BWOH?... you were just dating this girl" said taehyung as he glared at the girl beside him, in which jungkook chuckles.

"I am not dating her, just hanging out.... is it wrong to hang out with my own sister?" hearing those words made taehyung shock and ashamed that he hid his face behind his hands once again. Jungkook on the other hand, chuckles at the cute display.

"I'm such an idiot, im so sorry" said taehyung in which jungkook removes the latter's hands from his face.

"show your pretty face" hearing those words made taehyung blushed that he hit jungkook's hand lightly, but the latter stopped the hit and placed his hand on his left chest.

"so what do you say?... give our crazy and confused hearts some chance and time?" asked jungkook in which taehyung nodded his head and he see's the thing that he misses the most, jungkook's smile.

"finally the drama is over" said ji eun (jungkook's younger sister) this made taehyung to divert his attention at her.

"I'm sorry about earlier and for pushing you, are you hurt?" asked taehyung worriedly in which ji eun smiled.

"I'm not that weak, and besides I don't plan to date older people"

"YAH!!. who you calling old?" asked jungkook in exasperation, in which ji eun stuck her tongue out at her brother and taehyung chuckles at the siblings.

After that incident, taehyung and ji eun became friends, and as for jungkook and taehyung, they started to acknowledge their feelings, despite what others might think or thinking, what matters is their hearts, from dating to couple. 

But then again, bickering is still part of their life.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" yelled taehyung as he made his way towards the kitchen with only the comforter covering his body.

"yes my little lion?" asked jungkook as he turned the stove off and made his way towards his angry boyfriend.

"don't little lion me" said taehyung as he glared at his confused boyfriend.

"then tell me whats wrong?" said jungkook as he smiles at his pouting boyfriend.

"how dare you leave a mark where people will see?.. this'll be hard to hide" said taehyung as he pointed his finger at the medium sized hickey on his neck. Jungkook on the other hand, chuckled which earned a smack on his head.

"baby, I only do that so people will know that your mine" said jungkook as he pulled his struggling lover in a tight hug.

"they already know" mumbled taehyung as he inhale his lover's scent.

"not your childhood friend, even if he knows he still clings to you, hug's you with no shame in front of me" said jungkook as he remembers how hoseok hugs his lover.

"pabo... thats a meaningless hug... we always does that when we're kids so its hard to change what we're used to" said taehyung as he chuckles.

"but still, your mine and I'm the only one who should hug you not some horse" said jungkook possessively.

In which taehyung chuckles, he loves it when his boyfriend is jealous and possessive of him.

And yep, every bickering would always end up with sweet make outs or sweet talk. And that's their crazy yet sweet love story.

The End

           So how was my first one-shot? hope to hear from you guys, votes is much appreciated ^-^

So how was my first one-shot? hope to hear from you guys, votes is much appreciated ^-^