Highschool [2]

Saida One-Shotss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at their penthouses and exit the car while Sana's still blushing. Dahyun loves to see her blush so she does it quite often. They walk hand in hand  as they usually do not a single shed of care if anyone's watching them. Sana's hand was cupping her cheek while the other one was holding her partners hand. They reached the doorway and Dahyun used her other hand to reach for the keys in her pocket. She reached in but was met with nothing. She lets go of her other hand and tried searching the other pocket but to no avail.  She started to search more places she could think of, in her purse, in her backpocket and even under the rug. She was busy searching behind the flower pots when she heard jingling. 

"Looking for this?" The younger girl turns her head to find Sana shaking the keys in her hand. She stands up from her crouching position and approched the older girl. This unnie really.. 

"Thank you Sanake" Sana chuckles at the girls response and gives the keys back to her. The keys were coloured so that they wont lose for the fourteenth time. They even engraved their names on both of them. Dahyun finds the right key and inserts it in the doorknob. A clicking sound is heard and the door is now open.

They approach it at the same time and accidentally bumped their foreheads. Sana falls back and lands on the floor with a plop while Dahyun just rubs her forehead and flinches a little as a sign that it still hurts. They both looked at each other and start giggling while smilling at each other. Dahyun extends her arm and Sana grabs it. She pulls her with all her might and locks Sana into an embrace.

They gaze into each other's eyes as if they were watching the stars in the moonlight. Dahyun stares into Sana's jewels like they were the most interesting thing in the world. She seems to find nothing and everything when she stares into these familliar orbs. Their the ones that she would look into on those lonely nights and when she's feeling down. She really appreciates Sana and as a proof of that...

Dahyun leans in and both of their lips met. It was as if two lost pieces finally found their pair. Her lips melted into Sana's and the older girl slowly kissed back after being shocked by the sudden affection

They both stood there as if time had stopped and the rain slowed down to a halt. Everything went slow-mo like in the matrix. They both were enjoying their alone time together before they were rudely interupted.

"Cover your eyes my penguin!"

They knew exactly who's voice that was.

Dahyun pulled away to catch her breath and also to scold at the person who rudely interupted their sweet time together. Sana was dizzy from all the heat that crept up to her face and was recovering from the kiss.

"Yahh momorin, why do you have to ruin it like that?!"

Sana had recovered a little bit. She turned her head to see two familliar faces on their driveway.

"Mina-chan! Momo-chan!" She ran up to them and gave the both of them the biggest and tightest hug ever. Dahyun just watches as the two figure gets the hug of their lives by her adorable girlfriend. She breaks away from the hug so that the two of them wont get crushed to death by her affection.

"Jeez Sana-chan, you just met us and your already set on killing us for damn sake" Sana chuckles at the statement and hits her playfully. She just laughs in response.

"I didn't know you guys were in town. When did you arrive?" She asks, exagerating her question.

"We just landed yesterday from Japan and coincidentally, this girl was free at the moment so i brought her with me" Mina side hugged the girl next to her which from Dahyun's memory is named "Momo". Sana's mouth turns to an "O" shape as she hears it and soon her eyes found a shiny object on the both of their fingers.

"SooOOoo.. Are you guys married?" She decided to pop the question.

"Yup!" Mina held her hand and her partners hand with matching rings on it

"Congratulations!! I always knew you liked her" Sana gives a wink which made Mina blush madly

"Hey dont do that to my pinggu!" Mina slaps Momo playfully and the both of them broke down in laughter. Dahyun was just watching from the sideline when she decided to join 'em.

"Oh by the way... T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter