Attention [2]

Saida One-Shotss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The morning light creeked through the blinds blinded both of my eyes and woke me up from my beautiful sleep. I sleepishly sit up from my sleeping position- which is curling up in a ball while hugging anything or anyone that's next to me or I wont get a good night sleep., Speaking of which, I lost my hugging pillow last week yet I slept like a baby last night..

One glance next to me explained the puzzling situation. Next to me was a still-sleeping squirrel, enjoying her dream to the fullest. Yesterday was exhausting for all of us so it's no wonder she's still sleeping soundly. Heck, even I wanted to lay back and hit the snooze button but a natural phenomenon had other plans for me. Yestersay had been a blur to me except for a few events that even a amnesia couldn't shake off. I shake my head as to  gain back composure on my mind from heading through that tornado of flashing memories. After a few shakes, and a few pieces of chocolate, My mind was 100% functional again.. Well make it 95%. I glance back to see her still dozing off before our next event- which god knows when but i'm sure it's just a round the corner.

I give her a bit off a nudge to make sure she's still alive. The response I got was her clinging to my hand. I gotta admit, her reaction when she's sleeping is faster then when she's awake. I try to pull it but her grip was tight. Now i really regret on not going to the gym to finish loads of candy. I try my best to pull my hand without waking her up but it was futile. She really wont budge. That's when an idea sparked into my head.

I got the biggest tofu plush I had,which was about half the size of a normal human being, and like in Indiana Jones, In one swift motion, replaced my hand with the tofu plush. Luckily it worked after a few attempts of me cooing her back to sleep. The squirrel was now hugging the plush with her legs and arms. iF it would of been me, I would of been mushed. I Grabbed my towel and made my way to the bathroom to see Chaeyoung brushing her teeth while also making wierd noises, as always. I set my towel on the rack and join her at the mirror.

"Hey there Chae! How was your morning?"

"wiqwdj iowdjash, yiu?"

"Can you stop for a moment before you choke on that toothbrush"

She spits into the sink and washes away any excess toothpaste either on her face or on her toothbrush.

"I said, pretty good, you?"

"Well as for me, I got hit by a light beam first in the morning then I had to search a cave for my lost mechanical arm"

"So the light from between the blinds disturbed you for like the billionth time and you had your arm hugged by Sana-unnie again?"

"Bullseye"

"Wow, I'm getting better and better at deciphering your riddles by the second"

"Dont get too proud there. I have tons of codes up my sleeves"

"Like?"

"The train has arrived, full of cargo"

"Jihyo came back with tons of groceries"

"Hm. Well, Yeon and yeon at war"

"Thats' easy, Jeongyeon and Nayeon arguing, for the quadrilionth time"

"How bout this, you know what I mean?" I Hold out my hands, forming a circle with my arms and as I though, she was dumb founded.

"You still got a long way kid" I pat her shoulder and she sighs as a sign of defeat

"Hey dont let that get you down, I spent months to figure that one out. Maybe you could beat me kiddo"

"Im determined!" I giggle at my maknae's cute behaviour

 We continue our brushing session as normal of course it's not complete without Chae's wierd brushing noises which to this day I still couldn't figure out why she does that. A notification popped up on my phone that I left on the counter before this whole bonanza went on. A message went through from our leader stating that we had a recoding session of Ask In A Box for our Dance The Night Away comeback.

I showed it to her and a small hum was the answer I got. Well I wasn't againts the idea as it would boost our sale quite a bit but c'mon, two shows in two days? Super tiring. Plus, It means that I have to pick a new set of clothing for the day and trust me, you dont want to see what's in my closet. I quicken my session as to beat her to the shower first and as predicted, she really brushes for a long period of time. I swear one of these days, her teeth are gonna blind everyone here. I get into the shower and change into my birthday suit. I twist the shower tap and water came out from the head. I though I would step into a luxury hot shower but I got a freazing one instead. The coldness was enough to make me recoil and quickly, I turned off the tap. Well there goes my mood this morning.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, Mina went to shower early this morning" That explains that

Mina has a habit to shower in the cold and she really liikes the cold. I really think she's a penguin in human form or something. I looked at the tap and she's right, it's all the way to the right. I turn it back to it's original position and gave it one more time. Sure enough, a spray of hot steaming water shot from the shower head without failure. My session continues as normal and I get out of the shower rather quickly as I know I'm not the only one in this dorm. Chaeyoung had already finished her business so she went out to give me some privacy and to get ready for this busy day. The digital clock on my phone showed it was only a quarter past 7 so I had no reason to rush things. My skin care routine took about 20-30 minutes, give or take. All the members had already took their turn showering except for a particular person that couldn't leave my mind no matter what..

After cleaning up the mess I made in the bathroom, I went to my room along with all my stuff and sure enough, she's still hugging the tofu plush not realizing what time it is..

"Unnie, wake up"

"ugghhh.. 5 more minutes.."

"Unniee wake uppp"

"5... more... minutes.." Okay I had enough

"Unnieeeeeeee wakkkeeeee upppppp" I half-shouted while rocking her body back and forth. Sure enough, she's still sleeping soundly. And here I though I was a deep sleeper.

"Unnie, if you wake you up right now, I'll give you a special treat"

One her eyelids slowly opened while giving me a semi-curious look from hearing my offer

"What treat?" The trap had been laid..

"Well I'm not going to get up unless you wake up" I crossed my arms while pouting. Hah, I know you cant resist thi-

She literally jumped causing the both of us to crash to the floor. Well, our bodies weren't the only one that crashed. I was quite shocked as no one would expect someone to do that but slowly kissed back as I craved this for a long time.. Well one day to be exact. What? It's addicting okay.

She pulled away before the ruckus of our b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter