Highschool [END?]

Saida One-Shotss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They reached home and both of them was exhausted expecially for Dahyun. She seems tired everyday except on the weekends when her energy seems to be unlimited. Her night activites would explain why.. The school really took a toll on her body, huh?

Sana pulled the keys from the and stashed them into her purse. She glances over to the passenger seat to see the sight of a baby tofu sleeping.

"How adorable, my little ball of joy" Sana said in a low tone to not disturb her from her beauty sleep, Or more like a power nap in her case. The day had been tiring since it's literallty just Monday and there's a whole week ahead of them so a few power naps here and there wont hurt' right? Besides, she needs all the energy she can muster for school and for me.

The blonde quietly exits the vehicle and makes her way to the passenger seat to retrieve her partner that is currently enjoying her time in Dream Land. She arrived at the door and swung it open to the sight of the korean, still fast asleep. She had always been a deep sleeper since she was little and even one time, Sana had to wake her up 12 times before she even opened one eye. If the nuke would fall onto this city, would she still be sleeping? She thought to herself . Thankfully, she had found a way to wake her up a.k.a luring her with a piece of cheese and immediately her eyes flew open.

Sana swooped up the both of her feet with one hand while the other crossed her back and held onto her right arm. She tried to lift her but despite her slender figure, she really weighs a lot. The frequent trips to the gym and her toned abs would explain the lack of fat and the abundence of muscle.

The japanese hunched forward and with one swift swoop, she succesfully lifts her with a few tumbles but she quickly regained her composure and stood back straight but the diffrence is now she has a giant tofu in her arms. Dahyun arms, as if it had its own mind, went behind Sana's neck and held onto it.

The view from her perspective was breath taking. Even in this state, Dahyun still looked flawless. Well that explains who her girlfriend is... but still she would pick Dahyun a million times over herself. She's so cute and fragile. Sana took a few solid minutes to examine this work of art.. no no no.. Its an understatement to call her a piece of art.. She's more valuable then The Villa Leopolda.. times a thousand. And that place cost around 506 Million Dollars. She's that valuable to her and if she would lost her, you might as well say that she took her own heart and sold it at the black market. After realizing that she's still in their driveway, she fastened her steps to the door. Reaching the door step, She noticed something wierd about it. The lock had been removed and a wierd screen was installed at head level on our door.. 

[Sana POV]

What is this thing?... I pressed it a few times and some words appeared on the screen. Oh riiigght.. We had called a guy in to replace our lock with an electronic one.. So they finally decided to change it, huh? The words PLEASE SCAN YOUR FACE appeared so I placed myface a few inches from the screen then tried to open the door but it just made it more hard to open. Some words once again appeared on the screen but this time it said FACE NOT RECOGNIZED which made me puzzled. I tried again but still the same message popped up. That's when an idea sparked in my mind. I got Dubu's face making it as normal as possible and tried my luck with the face scanner. My assumption was correct.

A  click sound was heard and the door opened without a hitch. Looks like her face was registered as default because she's the one who managed the installation. A slight push made the door swing wide open revealing our semi-messy living room filled with unpacked boxes everywhere. I made my way up the stairs and into the grand bedroom. I lay her down on our king-sized bed. She laid there quietly while me on the other hand, I made my way to the bathroom to quickly freshen up before a qucik power nap next to my future soul-mate. The way to the bathroom was not that far as its located in our bedroom for convenience purposes. I enter it and to my surprise, it's spotless. I remembered leaving the bathroom in a messy condition but Dahyun entered after me so she must've had cleaned up after me. What a cutie...

I did my normal skin care routine which took almost half-an hour. Give or take. I exit with a towel wrapped around my head to see her still sleeping soundly. Well, that p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter