Highschool [4]

Saida One-Shotss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana revved up the engine. The engine roared and both of her hands held the wheel, firmly but in reality, she was scared. It's her first day back in the company but this time, she's the boss. A new branch opened in Korea so her father decided to put her as CEO since she's staying there. The position was her dream but there's one problem, she doesn't have a clue what's the first thing to do. Her father had brought her to his workplace before but she was only 5 years old so obviously her brain didn't catch a single thing except the shiny things on the clothes that were on the racks and the fancy sewing machines everywhere so anything else is new to her.

The white and black aventador, personally chosen by her, started exiting the parking lot and leaving the school area. She's fully focued on the road with no other thing in her mind. Her motto for life is basically, act now think later, which is why her life is so clumsy but luckily a tofu appeared and helped her with her clumsiness which she thought was adorable. The thought just makes Sana smile to herself thining about her hyper active baby. A honk came from behind jolted her back from day dreaming. She was in traffic when the thought popped in her head. The japanese slammed the pedal with her feet and retured her focus back on the road.. for a bit before she it started again. Sana just couldn't remove her face out of her head. It was as if the Tofu was clinging on to her mind. Gaaaah why do do this to me Dahyun-chann..

Sana was busy thinking about a particular person so she didn't notice that she had already arrived at her destination. A knock came from the window surprised Sana in her car. She turned her head to face a unknown figure, looking inside. Sana jumped a bit in her seat as she was shocked to see someone looking into her car but the person probably couldn't see anything as her car was too tinted. The car probably was too tinted and she could get arrested but Sana just shrugged off the idea.

She checked herself in the mirror to make sure her outfit had no faults. She was wearing a black off-shoulder dress with a black purse to match with her outfit. Her feet wore black leather high heel boots to make her outfit perfect. The first impression is the most important one. After re-applying her lipstick,lip gloss,eyeliner and all that, which took approximately 30 minutes, Sana stepped out of the car to be greeted by the unknown figure.

"Welcome to the newly opened branch, May i know what business you have here at MInatozaki Corps.?" She took a step back at the words to comprehend what she had just heard but as a good person, She decided not to act rashly.

"Ah no, im actually the CEO here." The person laughed at her words. Sana was puzzled at the person's action. The figure gained her composure back and stood back in a 180 position

"Please, do not try to impersonate the director or you will face the consequences" Does she really think i'm trying to impersonate myself?

"I'm not impersonating anyone"

"Then show me proof" The japanese opened her purse that was suspended from her shoulder. The purse was filled with goodies anyone wanted to own. She searched the purse but it seemed like it was a blackhole filled with cards and cash. Finally after a good 2 minutes of searching, she found what she ws searching for. A card that was given to her from her father so that she can access the building from the the very top floor, 230th floor, to the very bottom, -130th floor. She fished it out after placing back all the cards to their original position. The card was now free from it's prison or blackhole, which one you prefer. Sana's holding the card from it's fabric that was supposed to be worn around her neck but it would totally ruin her outfit by a large scale. The unknown figure leaned closer to take a very close look at the item she's holding. Soon, her eyes  were wide open and her jaw all the way to the ground.

"Wait wait wait... you're Minatozaki Sana? THE Minatozaki Sana?!"

"Umm.. Should i say of course or of course?" The sassiness came out abruptly as she was feeling like a nobody for a second. The woman stood up as straight as a stick and both of her arms were at her sides, not moving an inch. Now that she's standing like this, Sana noticed a tag hanging from her neck that was almost exactly as her but the colour of the fabric was diffrent. Her's was crimson red while the other person's was the shade of blood. It totally gave a girl crush vibe from her. Maybe she should consider this to her father..

"IM SO SORRY BOSS!" The woman bent 90 degrees making her frightened a bit from the sudden commotion. Well that girl crush vibe lasted for a total of 10 seconds.

"No no no, im he one who should opologize for not introducing myself in the first place" The japanese copied the woman's action and now they're both bowing 90 degrees to each other. The woman was the first one to stand back straight.

"No i'm the one who's at fault here for not recognizing my own seniors"

"How 'bout this, if you give me a tour of this magnificent building aaand treat me to my first lunch, i'll forgive you" The last part is just because she's hungry and doesn't want to enter the abyss again just to pull out her card. She'll rather starve then do that.. well depends on how much she ate that morning and today, it's none. So her stomach teally cant go without food for the day.

"Sure! Do you want enter now boss?"

"You can call just call me Sana. I hate these formal stuff"

"Ouh sorry Sana-chan. Care to let me give you a tour?"

"Sure!" The tour lasted for a solid 1 hour because of how grand the structure really is. In fact, Sana almost fell asleep multiple times when her assistant- which she knew when they first entered the building- was explaining about the important stuff and all that nonsense. The only thing on her mind was what she would cook for dinner tonight with her favourite tofu. She almost fell on the 35th floor just because she was day dreaming about her. Just the way the little ball of joy makes your heart flutter is a feeling that you could never get tired of. Even right now, whilst on this tour, she cant keep her mind off the korean. And also her lips, her most favourite thing on the entire planet. Like how could a pair of lips be so soft and comfortable.. only one person can pull it off and that person is currently suffering in school probably learning about equations or some useless stuff like that.

"Sana.." The way her hair flows with the breeze. Her silky, tangerine hair fits her fruity personality and dim-wittedness just make her so adorable..

"Sana.. Sana" Its like an angel swooped down from heaven just to meet her and when she said those 7 words, she almost immediately fell for her, like literally. They were strolling at the beach at midnight and when she said it, Sana tripped over some shells, that were perfectly put there for some reason, and she fell into Dahyun's arms. In her heart, she's actually thankful for the shells as because of it, she gets to taste her those soft pair for the first time.

"Miss Sana, are you listening?"

"Ouh! Sorry, i zoned out for a sec. What were you saying?" Her eyes snaps back to the woman who's face doesn't really show signs of being mad so that's a big relief

"I was in the midst of explaining the layout of your office when your eyes glazed over the window here and zoned out" The secretary pointed at the big glass window almost covering the whole floor leeting in sunlight shine throught the dark office

"Ouh im so sorry, is there anything else important i need to know?"

"Well besides this, there's nothing else really that needs explaining unless you have any questions?" 

"There is one thing that i was wondering... You still haven't told your name since we met"

"Ouh how clumsy of me, my name's Park Ji-hyo. You can just call me Jihyo or Thomas if you like"  Park.. Ji-hyo? That name seems to ring a bell in her head but her memories seems to be blurrish.. And Thomas?

Sana imagine's the little steam engine and she's gotta admit, they do really look a like.

The japanese giggles to herself, covering with her hand

"Dont you feel a little bit offended?"

"I got used to it so it doesn't really bothers me that much. Now, if you may excuse me i need to get back to my office." Jihyo excuses herself and turns her back to Sana and walks off before being interupted by a high pitch squirell

"Dont forget to about our lunch!"

Thomas turn back to her boss and tilt her head slightly to the right while smiling the most sincere smile she has ever smiled before. Sana replied with her own smile and soon both of them parted ways.

Sana walks towards a door with a gold plating which has her name engraved in it. The light from outside makes the gold shine even more brighter, even brighter then the jewels. One of her hands has to cover her eyes as the rays were too much, even for her. She reached in her bag once again and pulled out a pair of ray bans that she always keep with her in case of the sun. Or if the jewels reflected the rays into her eyes but its unlikely. She wears the glasses, which were personally chosen by her, and approaches the door once again. She extends one hand to grab the handle before recoiling from the cold radiating from the handle. It is almost the end of summer and this is a new building so no wonder everything made out of metal is almost freezing in here. She grabs the handle ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter