Attention [1]

Saida One-Shotss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice has just finished filming Idol Room and all of them are exhausted but they did enjoy their time there and all of them wanted to go back there especially the ones who owe the MC's a poem. The van arrives and everyone gets into their regular seats.

Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon always take the back seat while Chaeyoung and Mina goes for the right window seat everytime. Tzuyu on the other hand doesn't care too much because she prefers standing so she chose any available seat. Momo always sits next to Tzuyu as she doesn't talk to much so she can eat her food in peace. She seriously need to go on a diet sometimes before this van go slower then it is.

And lastly, Dahyun and Sana is the most in-separable pair that are always seen together so there was no exception when picking a seat in the van but this time, Dahyun gave the cold shoulder to her. She sat down, furious , and stared outside , not glancing around to check if the squirell was around. 

Sana sat quietly next to her and gave a small cough to show that she had sat down next to her and probably talk to her but this time, she just gave her the cold shoulder. She pats her back but still no answer. Its the first she had done this and because of that, Sana was confused out of her mind.

"Dahyun-niiee~ Are you okay?"

The younger girl hums as a short answer to the question. Once again, Sana was stumped. She gave a small nudge to her shoulder but still not a squeak from her. She sits back in her chair, pondering what she had done to make her like this. Everything went fine with the show.. She was active and being her normal self but when the show ended, she didn't even say a word to me.. Did i do something wrong?. She questioned herself in her thought, being completely oblivious to what she had done to make her partner this way. But the tofu knows..

 

FLASHBACK

[Dahyun's POV]

"Momo's choice for the next y dancer is?"

I lean in front of me while eye-ing one person that i had in mind. She was looking down, probably avoiding getting picked but i would die to see her y dance.

"Jihyo!"

JIhyo turns around, with a worried face. She really doesn't want to do this because she really hates this y stuff. One day when we debut with a y concept, i'm really looking forward to that day. The music that was chosen "knock knock" starts playing and her worried face soon turns into a y one. She literally turns into a y machine. But it's not the dance that was shocking, it was the person next to the empty seat.  

Her eyes kept staring at our leader, not even glacing away in shock and when she started to bite her nails, thats when i my heart broke. Its the first time she did something like this and its not even me! The way she watched JIhyo as she seduces the watchers and the crew at once just makes my heart shatter into a million pieces. Sana had never been attracted to her but now, she's suddenly head over heels with her? What happened to us? What happened to those day where we would lie down in my bed, staring at each other while enjoying each other's presence? And when the camera zoomed in on her, that's when i had enough.

"Choose one Jihyo"

"Okay good"

"You're all quiet now."

The reason i was quiet was not because i wanted to avoid getting picked but it was because of that girl. She really turned my mood 180. The camera zooms on each one of us and captures my gloomy face but luckily, people just thought i was avoiding being picked.

"Dahyun"

That caught me off guard and i didn't had the time to think of any response so i just copied what everyone was doing but with just a touch of Dahyun.

"You know what i mean" I put on a smile that was half sincere but still forced myself to. Everyone laughed and the show just continued as normal but from the corner of my eyes i saw her glancing towards me, all giggly not even noticing what she had just done.

"Chaeyoung"

I turn my head to face the co-rapper with the biggest smile that i can force myself to. Chae faced me with a face that screams "Help me!" but it was too late. Jihyo picked her because she was taking too long to reply. Chaeyoung turn was not at all y as Teacher Nabong didn't actually give her tips on how to be y when dancing so she just did what she learned. Everyone laughed at the playfull maknae and so did I but in reality, it's just facade of my true feelings.

The show goes on without a hitch while i'm trying to keep this feeling from escaping..

END FLASHBACK

The van seems to be quiter excluding the non-ending bickering between the 2Yeon's. Momo's peacefully eating her leftover jokbal that she was originally planning to eat at the dorm but her stomache said otherwise.

Tzuyu on the other hand was quiet through out the trip. Her eyes are closed but I swear she was just awake a second ago. I couldn't tell since i can only see her throught the relfection of the window. And Tzuyu is not the only one that I can see...

Sana had been quiet since her last attempt at getting my attention. She sat there, twirling her fingers in a circular motion while her eyes focusing on her appendages. She always do that when she's thinking about something but what is there to think of? Pabo Sana..

The trip was dead silent as the 2Yeon's finally settle down and took a quick power nap before they reach the sanctuary for all twice members. Momo had finally finished her "snack" and decided to snooze off too. Me on the other hand didn't quite had the feeling to go into the state of slumber yet. Sana had finally slept and she's doing the thing where her head leans to the right and left whithout her noticing. Her head fell on my back and doesn't get up to go back to a more comfortable position. This unnie really..

I twist my body so that her head was now laying on my shoulder. My eyes soon found admiring the person next to me. She's beautiful even when she's sleeping soundly. Her mouths hangs a bit open but it just makes her more cute. Her hair's soft like silk with the scent of lavender. Even though i'm mad at her, my heart has already fallen for her.

My hand started to roam around the sculpture, touching her soft smooth milky skin, going through her soft silk like hair, caressing her plump cheeks. God i miss all of this. Without noticing, her eyes started to slowly open. Flusterred me, i retracted my hands and turned my body quickly facing the window causing her head to fall from my shoulder and hit the back of my back. She sat back straight and her hand rubbed her temple making her flinch a bit. I ignore most of it mainly because i'm still mad at  her.... and my cheeks are flushed..

 

Time passes..

The team arrives at the dorm. Nayeon and Jeongyeon's were the first ones to exit the van. Well when everyones energy are already drained, it's not hard to leave. The chain continues starting from the back seat till the front. Each one of them exits the van one by one until there was no one left. The door closses by itself and the van went away for the day. Every member had already entered the builduing but not Me

I decided to take a quick breather before going back into an enclosed space. The park was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter