Highschool [3]

Saida One-Shotss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was disturbed from her sleep because of a blinding light creeped into their room from the narrow opening between the blinds. She sat up on the bed, feeling dazed as she just woken up from her sweet dream where she and her partner was riding dolphins to the sunset- okay, back to the point. She analyzed the room that she was in and immediately recognizes the room to be their room. And the familliar cozy atmosphere from the fireplace just makes it perfect. The wool blanket was also a plus. Sana felt better that she knows the room she's in but there's something bothering her...

Where is she?

She looked at the desk just to find some books sprawled on the desk. A sign that she gave up and probably did something else. Her chair was facing away from the desk which made Sana remember something but she just couldn't put a finger on it as her head was throbbing like crazy. It almost felt like a hangover...

Her head hurts like hell and felt like it was gonna pop off. She glanced over to the small table next to her bed and saw a glass of water. Next to it was a single tablet of aspirin. So i did get drunk last night.. that explains the lack of memory..

She tried to scoot to the side table but it felt heavier than normal and it was NOT from the hundreds of cheezy kimbaps that she ate the day earlier. I swear it was just an eating contest between her and someone from Taiwan that was really tall . The prize was a lifetime of yogurt smoothies so how could she refuse? Sana tried to find the source of the weight when something moved under the blanket that she was in. Slowly, she pulled the blanket and was reliefed to see the sight of her adorable girlfriend cuddling her waist while forming a ball with her body. The japanese stared at the scene and a smile soon found its way on her face. She's adorable.. She leaned in and kissed her on the cheeks, leaving a lipstick stain on her soft white cheeks. Dahyun started moving right after being kissed but Sana shrugged it off as she was just sleep talking. She was still cuddling Sana's waist but she changed her position to both of her legs circling Sana's body. She really didn't want to move as the sight was so cute and she didn't want to ruin her baby's beauty sleep.

The blonde leaned close to her ear

"Wake up Dubu-chann~"

Mumbles came from the little tofu while her whole body grumbling. It's obvious that she doesn't want to wake up neither.

"5 more minutes.." Sana giggles to herself quietly so she doesn't disturb this little ball of wonderness.

"Wake up paboo, you're gonna be late for school if you keep doing this"

Dahyun's eyes slowly opens up and sees her beautiful girlfriend staring down on her. She's a little bit dazed so she doesn't notice that she has been hugging her the whole time. Sana just watches as the Tofu stared her back at her, clueless.

"Wh-what time is it?"

"Time for you to wake up apparently" Sana smirks as Dahyun stays still and then her eyes glazes over her hands and feet. Her head turned red almost immediately as she realizes what she had been doing all this time. The korean shot right up and just stood there on the bed while her hands were covering her bright red cheeks. Their distance was quite far but Sana could feel Dahyun's body radiating with heat. The thought just makes Sana chuckle at her girlfriend's reaction.

"Dont worry, you didn't do anything wrong Tofu. I was actually enjoying it" Her face went even brighter if that's even possible and a pillow was soon thrown to her face.

After their little fight ended, Sana headed to the kitchen while Dahyun went into the bathroom to get ready for a day of school, a.k.a hell according to Dahyun. Thinking that made Sana remember her school days when she was enjoying her time with her friends Nayeon, Momo, Mina, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Jihyo. They would hang out at the top of the school building, laughing and chatting away till they forgot the time. There was even a time where they were chased by the security when they broke in the school at night time to retrieve Momo's phone. Fun times.. we should make a reunion sometimes... Sana was lost in her thoughts when a sound broke the silence.

"Sana! The food!"

She had been cooking breakfast for the both of them up to the point where she was day dreaming. Sana quickly turned off the fire. Luckily, the food was not burnt and she didn't have to cook another meal for her for the billionth time.

Sana sets the table up while Dahyun's packing her stuff into her bag for the day. She  puts the food on the table and heads back into the kitchen. The apron she had on had been put back on the rack that it was originally on. She cherishes the apron as it was given to her from her beloved mother. Sana turns back to the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter