Fanciful- viii

Fanciful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FANCIFUL

by GIRLSTAN

 

viii

 

Today was the day SinB and Yerin will be going in Mrs. Cheon place in Kosong. It was a good vacation for her and SinB.

"Take care of Mrs. Cheon ok?" Mr. Jung told her. Yerin nodded and smile.

"Take care." She got a kiss from her Dad in forehead.

"You kiddo always take care of yourself." Her brother told her.

"As if I will stay there forever oppa." Yerin told him and he laugh.

"So take care. Bon Voyage."

 

Yerin and SinB reach the place in no time. They are now in front of a small old house. Yerin try calling Mrs. Cheon name when an old woman come out.

"Oh you are maybe the daughter.? The old woman ask; Yerin smile and nodded.

"Good morning. My name is Jung Yerin and this girl is SinB." Yerin told Mrs. Cheon.

"Ok come in."

"You know you two look good together." The woman commented and lead their to a room.

"This will be the room of the two of you. Fix your things first and I will prepare food." Mrs. Cheon says and left them. The room was just minimal, but it look antique. It was like a old korean house. Yerin put her things in the cabinet.

Yerin was busy on doing her things when she notice that SinB was laughing and looking at her. Yerin wrinkled her forehead due to confusion.

"Yah! What is funny?" Yerin asked her.

"Look it is pretty obvious that you are not used on fixing your things." SinB pointed her clothes.

Yerin admit it, her things are on her cabinet when she will used it. The maid already ironed it.

"I can do it." Yerin tell her.

"Don't act that you can let me help you ok." She get her things and Yerin watch her. Yerin smile. Yerin remember that it was always her who help SinB, but look it was her who help her in just simple way she know.

"Why are you looking at me?" She asked her still busy on fixing our clothes and putting it in cabinet.

"I can't take her eyes off you."

"Yeah I know it was pretty obvious."

 

"Baby thanks." She look at her and hold her hands.

"It was simple than those stuffs you helped me with." SinB answered.

"In relationship give and take is a good thing." Yerin nodded and she continue what she was doing.

 

Mrs. Cheon already called them for the dinner. We are eating like usual. The old woman was kind and was keep on talking.

"I am really glad that the two of you are able to visit and stay here."

"We are glad to ahjumma, this is a vacation for us too. City life was kinda tiring." Yerin answered and it makes Mrs. Cheon laugh.

"Tomorrow the two of you can go around the place. You can visit our farm." Mrs. Cheon suggested.

"Sounds like a plan."

"You two are together right?" Yerin look at Sinb.

"I knew it."

"Ahjumma the kimchi really taste so good." Yerin says.

 

"I was the one who make it." Mrs. Cheon answered.

"Oh I want to learn how to make it." Yerin answered.

"I can teach you young lady if you want to."

"Really ahjumma?"

"Isn't that hard?"

"You wouldn't knew if you will not try."

"Yes, SinB is right Yerin." Mrs. Cheon says. SinB let her tongue out and merong at Yerin.

SinB gasp as Yerin feel someone backhug her. She know it was Yerin just by the smell of her.

"You smell so good." Yerin says.

"Baby, I haven't shower yet."

"I don't care."

"Come on to our room let us shower and sleep." Yerin pull her.

"We will shower together?" She asked. SinB slap her shoulder.

"No we will not, you ert." SinB told her and we walk to the room.

 

"There is no signal here." Yerin says.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I was texting Eunha."

"Ok."

"How about you? Will not message your family?"

"I did."

"When? Unfair."

"Earlier."

"Oh where did you sent it?" She asked. SinB pulled away from the hug and answered.

"Outside."

"Oh someone is Jelly."

"I am not FYI."

"Who says I am talking about you?" She asked.

"Yah Jung Yerin!!" She pull her and hug.

"Let us sleep I will not text Eunha." She told her and kiss her in forehead.


Yerin and SinB where woken up by the sounds and smell coming from the small kitchen of the house. There was Mrs. Cheon preparing the breakfast.

"Bonjour." Yerin greeted with a sheepish smile. The old woman look at her and also SinB. SinB slap her in shoulder.

"Baby we are in Kosong not in France." SinB mumbled making Yerin laugh.

She passed by her girlfriend and approach the old woman.

"Anyway, what can I help you with ahjumma?" The woman point some ingredients on the counter top. SinB wants to help too, but Yerin stops her.

"You should just sit there." Yerin let SinB sit on the floor.

"And let me do the things Mademoiselle." With a sheepish smile that SinB grew to love.

"You are into french now monsieur." SinB told her and Yerin giggle. Did she just call her mister? This woman.

"Stop that, you two. Let us eat this bon appétit."

"You know french too?" The young Jung asked.

"Yes, my daughter taught me. She stay in France; she live there." Mrs. Cheon told them.

"How many is your children ahjumma?" SinB asked.

"I have four children two girls and two boys. The eldest girl went to US, the one girl was living in France and one boy was in France too and the other one was dead." Mrs. Cheon inform them. Yerin feel sorry for that.

"Let us eat." Mrs. Cheon says shrugging off the information that she give.

 

After breakfast Yerin let SinB shower and she was left talking to Mrs. Cheon.

"Ahjumma can I ask for help?" Yerin asked.

"Anything young lady." Mrs. Cheon answered.

"Its been week since SinB and I got together, but I think I haven't do something special for her."

"Why not do something that doesn't have any use of money? People nowadays think that money run the world. Analytically speaking it is, but there are somethings cannot buy by money." Yerin look at Mrs. Cheon and smile.

"Effort dear."

"Isn't that the place where people go to fetch their relatives who just came from other country?" Yerin asked and Mrs. Cheon laugh it makes her smile too.

"That was airport anyway. I don't think you have nice pun. So Yerin Bonne Chance." Mrs. Cheon smiles at her brightly and Yerin could only smile.

"Yeah good luck to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter