Fanciful - vi

Fanciful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FANCIFUL

by GIRLSTAN

 

vi

 

Yerin reach the house of her client. The house was a big one. She can say it have a very great design outside. The architect have a very good taste. It looks elegant. She was greeted by the maid and let her enter the house. Yerin wait in the living room for the owner. Then after some minutes she was greeted by a young girl who seems the same age as her or maybe younger. Yoona offer smile to her client.

"Hello I am Minatozaki Sana. I am the owner of the house. her secretary was the one I sent earlier." She informed Yerin. The interiror designer smile and shook the Japanese girl's hand.

"I am Jung Yerin, the interior designer."

"Want some coffee before we start?" Yerin nodded and smile at her.

 

SinB was already out of the office. Yerin didn't message her again after the lunch earlier. She was kinda disappointed to her. It was cold, and she forgot her coat again as she always do. She starts walking to the station when a honk of the car stop her.

There was Yerin smiling at her by the car. The girl immediately went out and give her coat to SinB. The girl also open the car door for her. Once settled Yerin start driving.

"Why are you walking? It is cold outside." Yerin scold SinB as she drive. SinB just smile appreciating the sweet gesture from the designer.

"I didn't receive any message from you." She stated instead of answering the question of the older girl.

"I just finish the talk with her client." She told answer with her attention between the road and SinB.

"It was already 9 now." SinB don't want to sound bitter and jealous, but she was just shock that Yerin is with her client until 9 in the evening. She look outside the window, but then she feel the older girls's hand caressing her own hands. She glance at the girl.

"her colleagues decided to go to Japan next week to have some trip." Yerin smile as she tell this to SinB.

"Will you go?"

"I was still thinking of it. I promised that I will go, but since that I have project and client to work with I am thinking not to."

"Ok." She answered simply after she heard the older girl's reason.

"One more thing, I can't stay without seeing you. You know I will miss you so much." She said and squeeze SinB's hands. SinB can only smile.

The drive home was full of calming silent. SinB could only enjoy it.

 

Yerin was standing by the gate and SinB was there too. They are just bidding their goodbye before SinB enter the house.

"I think in time you don't have coat anymore because it was on me all." SinB teased.

"Don't worry next time I will be living with you." It was Yerin's time to teased the girl.

"Unnie you are h- oh hello Yerin unnie." Umji came out from the house.

"Hello Yewon." Yerin greeted the younger Hwang.

"Unnie we won the game earlier and next week will be our season." She gladly inform the two girls. SinB was happy for her sister because this is all her dream to be able to go in championship and let their school win this year and the coming years.

"Oh that was good news. You know if I have time let us play. Tell your team and I will tell her friends. What do you think?" Yerin offer.

"Oh that was good. Unnie thanks." Umji hug Yerin.

"How about you Unnie? Wanna come?" Umji asked Yerin.

"Yeah so you could see how great I am. So you also coming right?"

SinB could only smile. Yerin look so cute, then she remember what her Boss told her earlier that this week will be busy since the new investors will be coming.

"I don't know, this week will be easy anyway. I will if I can." SinB assured the two especially Umji. Umji understands and excise herself.

"So I'll be going?" Yerin asked. SinB nodded and kiss her cheeks. She smile at her and kiss her forehead.

"Take care have a goodnight." Once Yerin drive off SinB enter the house and see her eomma and appa.

"Seems Yerin and you getting very well?" Mr. Hwang told her daughter. SinB joined her family with the dinner.

"Yerin was kind and different to those people I knew."

"Like whom?" Mrs. Hwnag asked. SinB suddenly remember her aunt who was rich. She was sister of her mother. She was the only one who is rich in the family. She remember when her mother asked for help since Yewon was sick she only shout on her mom saying she will never help Mr. Hwang's family even one of them died.

"Nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter