Fanciful - iv

Fanciful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FANCIFUL

by GIRLSTAN

 

iv

 

That day SinB went to office at 12 pm. She email Suho about this, and the man accepted.

She was greeted by couple of employees. When she was in her place Joy greeted her.

"I am going to print some papers, but here you are." Joy smile sheepishly. "Why you went here late? I mean I am not mocking you or what." SinB chuckle because Joy is blabbering.

"Ah I just have to do some errands." SinB answered as she process Joy's paper.

"Joy can you please get the report on Sir Suho's desk." Joy complain that she was doing something. She see how Seulgi rolled her eyes. SinB suggested that she will do it instead and Joy was happy.

The moment she stop at the front door of Suho's office she can hear some stifle laughters and some talk inside, she suddenly wonder who was inside.

She tried knocking, but the person inside Seems didn't hear the knock. So SinB decided to open the door herself.

The moment she open the door she was surprised to see Yuju leaning on desk. The other one is Yerin. Standing in front of her. It was not intimate position, but it tickles something inside SinB. She wonder why they are here? Why they are close?

"SinB? What do you need?" Yuju ask with a smile.

"I will grab the envelope that Seulgi unnie needed." SinB says, not looking at Yerin.After that talk that night with Yerin, SinB feel awkward with the older girl.

But the ate seems playing with her when it was Yerin who gave her the envelope and even smile at her. SinB says her small thank you and left the room.

 

"What time is your out?" SinB was surprise that Yerin was in front of her. She didn't notice that the girl follows her in her desk.

"Yerin." SinB doesn't know what to say, she was still guilty, and jealous of what happened that night with the restaurant. But Yerin seems so nice, and she smile at her.

"Why?" She added because Yerin was only looking at her.

"I want to tell you what happened that night." SinB doesn't know why Yerin wants to explain, she want to hear her explanation but seems have it own mind.

"Yerin I can't. I don't know if I want to hear what you will tell me." I answered.

"Why?" She asked with a sad expression.

"I -" SinB doesn't know what to say anymore. Her guilt was eating her as a whole now that Yerin was in front of her again.

"Are you avoiding me?" She asked and it hits SinB. SinB can feel tears forming, the next thing she know she was hugging Yerin.

"I am sorry for what I did. Sorry." SinB was crying in her shoulder and she caress her back.

"Don't cry." She cup her face and smile.

"Let us eat later ok? I will wait for you." A small smile appear in her lips.

 

SinB and Yerin were now in a nearby mini restaurant. It was owned by two old couples, and Yerin usually visit the place making her have a good relationship with the couple. She love eating sangyupsal, so she think that SinB would love too.

They food was serve by the old man, which is the owner of the restaurant. After sharing some words with Yerin he left, wishing the two young girl to enjoy the food.

SinB was silently eating, while Yerin cannot help but stare at the other girl. She really find SinB beautiful. Now she wonder who could that guy be in SinB's life? She even choose him over her. Don't get her wrong, maybe they just met.

But SinB already said yes to her, so why she suddenly cancel that supposed to be a 'friendly date' if she just go to just another 'friendly date'?simple food chain where It doesn't make sense, at least on what Yerin's belief. It only lead her to the thought that the guy was special for SinB.

"You know I might melt if you keep doing that." Yerin chuckle on what she heard, she was waken up with her messy thought.

 

Yerin plan to just watch SinB enter her house, but something is bothering her since earlier. She really want to say it, and she think that maybe this is the right time. So she called SinB's name before the girl could enter the house.

"Ahm. Do uncle was home?" She asked, she just doesn't know how to start.

"No it was too early. I heard that he need to have overtime to the factory." SinB answered and smile, she start walking back to the gate to have a clearer conversation with Yerin.

"Ahm. - " Yerin tried talking.

"ahm abou..." Then she tried again. She was really nervous, but then she heard SinB chuckles.

"What is it? Don't be nervous." SinB tried encouraging her, she look at SinB. That smile in the younger girl's lips seems encouraging her to have the courage to ask.

"About the guy, the one I saw you with when I came back from Japan. The one you had the date with."

"You mean Junhoe?" SinB asked, Yerin doesn't know what that expression SinB was showing.

"Oh Junhoe, That was his name." She mumble, she glance at SinB. The latter seems waiting for what she will say.

"Ah yeah Junhoe, he was your?" Yerin can feel her heart beating through her ear, she was nervous on what might the girl say. She was not ready, yet she ask.

"He was my friend." SinB answered with a smile. It was a relief in Yerin's side, but some things still bother her.

"B-but he kiss you." Then SinB laughs, it was enough for Yerin to feel embarrass.

"Do friends can't kiss each other?" She asked, Yerin don't know what to say anymore. At least in her side she believe that girls and boys don't kiss unless something is with them.

"Ahm I-" But then Yerin wasn't able to finish her words. SinB pull her and the next thing she know SinB's lips was on her cheeks.

"Happy now?" SinB asked with those cute smile of her.

"You kiss me?" Yerin cannot believe on what just happened. Even SinB says that it was all friendship she still cannot believe.

"Can I kiss you too?" Yerin asked. Then she heard SinB giggle and Yerin didn't think twice she kiss her on forehead. This felt so right for her.

 

"I am home." SinB yelled the moment she open the door. There is a visible smile on her lips. She still can't believe she kiss Yerin, and the older girl did the same.

She was amazed on what Yerin is making her feel. She like it in every way. She like how Yerin make her feel safe. She sigh and look at the necklace she was wearing. It was the one that Yerin gave.

Now she wonder if that Eunha was really girlfriend of Yerin? Or anything happening between them since Joy says that Eunha and Yerin have ty relationship. She now want to ask Joy.

"Smiling like an idiot."

"Umji you surprised me."

"Who was the reason? Junhoe oppa?" Umji asked.

"Junhoe is just my friend." She says, just like what she really feel.

"You didn't deny it, so it was him?" She asked again.

"No what are you saying? It was Yerin." SinB was a little annoyed, but she smile as the name 'Yerin' roll to her tongue

"Yerin unnie was here where is she?" Umji seems excite hearing the name.

"She went home already."

"Oh." Umji seems sad not seeing her Yerin unnie.

 

SinB was lying down waiting for Yerin's message. The girl called her the moment she reach home. She say that she will take a bath and will message SinB right away when she was done.

She was enjoying the music playing through her phone when she feel it vibrate. She immediately check it, and was disappointed that it wasn't Yerin.

Are you free tomorrow let us have a date.

It was Junhoe. She sigh thinking of an excuse. Then another message came in.

Sorry took me so long, oppa and appa talk to me. They want to meet you. Let us have dinner here in our house tomorrow. I will fetch you tell your sister, appa and eomma.

A smile formed in SinB's lips. She feel like a girlfriend who will meet her lover's family.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter