Fanciful - v

Fanciful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FANCIFUL

by GIRLSTAN

 

v

 

SinB never feel awkward her entire life like she do now. The kiss earlier was hunting her. And to make it worst, how dare Jung Yerin says 'Let's forget' like it it was some sort of little game they had.

She was all busy thinking since Yerin left, saying she still have some stuffs to settle. Then her phone ring. She immediately check it out hoping it was Yerin, but to her dismay it wasn't.

"Hello?"

"Hello beautiful. It's a morning." She heard a sweet compliment from the other line.

"Yeah, ahm thank you? You need anything?"

"Nothing I just want to hear your sweet voice early in the morning." SinB blush on what he just say. Junhoe is a sweet talker.

"Can we go out today?"

"I have work."

"Oh that was sad, I'll just try some other day then. Have a nice day."

The call ended and Sinb could only let out a deep sigh.

 

Yerin was preparing for work when her phone ring. She check it, and it was Eunha.

"Eunha, I am preparing for work. You need anything?"

"Can you accompany me if you have time?"

"Oh sure, just message me the detail I'll check my schedule."

"Thank you! You are the best."

Yerin only smile as the call ended. Then she remember SinB. She face palm, she think she mess things up again.

 

Eunha and Yerin were in the mall the next day. Yerin have the free time, so she accompany her best friend.

"You know Yuha was about to hit on your girl last time. Next time if you bring someone watch over. You know how predator our friends are." Eunha scold Yerin and pull the older girl's ear.

The mention of that night, Yerin remember SinB. She haven't message SinB since that kiss.

"About SinB." Yerin pause and look at Eunha.

"What with SinB?"

"I don't know? But I think I really like her."

"I can say." Yerin nodded, she was thinking if she will tell Eunha or what.

"The other morning, after the night of the party."

"What with that? Something happened?" Eunha was curious, and Yerin was hesitant, but she still spill the beans.

"We kissed."

"Oh my.. wait? What did you do?"

"I told her to forget that." Yerin seems disappointed with herself.

"That's ridiculous, you don't kiss and tell to forget it. The heck, what did she say?" Eunha asked and Yerin sigh.

"We never talk after that. I haven't met her yet. I am afraid to message her." Yerin admit.

"But have the courage to kiss her. Really logical." Yerin nodded, she know that Eunha have a point.

"Fix this, I know SinB would understand." Yerin smile and nodded.

 

The next day Yerin decided to drop by in SinB's work. She was happily humming some random song when she see SinB standing near pf the cafe near the office.

Yerin didn't think twice, so she walk near the girl and greeted her like nothing happened.

"SinB!" She got the younger girl's attention and smile.

SinB seems have shock in her face, and then there was Junhoe coming out from the cafe with two cup of coffees in his hands and gave the other one to SinB.

She feel betrayed, and SinB feel like cheating. She miss Yerin so much, and it is worst that their little reunion after couple of days was ruined by Junhoe.

Yerin was awkwardly standing there, and decided to just walk off and went back to her car. She feel like an idiot thinking that the kiss means something to SinB, maybe that's why SinB didn't message her after the kiss is because she also think that should just forget it because she have Junhoe already.

She know that she should not jump into conclusion, but looking at Junhoe and SinB she can say they both look good together.

After the break up with Jihyo she never knew she will feel pain again, the little hook up with Eunha for a couple of months wasn't consider since she was still in love with Jihyo that time.

She suddenly remember that night when she walk in at Jihyo's condo unit, and saw the girl having with a girl with who have this beautiful eyes just like her girlfriend. She was tall, and she learned she was a Taiwanese go with the named Tzuyu, and Jihyo's student to make it worst.

She hit the steering wheel remembering the s she gone through.

 

"What are you even doing here?" SinB asked Junhoe making the man laugh a little.

"Hey I was here since earlier and we talked already, why are you suddenly acting like this just because of that girl earlier? You know her don't you? I saw her way back in restaurant. She keep looking at you, and I don't like it." Junhoe says as her sip his coffee.

"Plu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter