Fanciful - iii

Fanciful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FANCIFUL

by GIRLSTAN

 

iii

 

"Yerin finally you are here." Dad greeted me. I kiss him on cheeks and pull SinB with me. Dad look at me then in my hands. I was still holding SinB's hand. "Yerin can you introduce your girlfriend to me?" Dad told me. I chuckles and I see SinB felt uneasy.

"Dad this is SinB. I told you last night I was with my friend right? She was the daughter of Mr. Hwang." I explained "Oh the very beautiful daughter of Changsub? Wow you are really beautiful? I was telling him to have fix marriage with my son." Heechul stated, and a smile form in his lips.

"Dad, oppa have girlfriend and they both love each other. What do you think will Yuri unnie says if she heard that telling you." Yerin answered. Plus Yerin will be delighted if her father says that 'you really look good with Yerin.' Another is that she can feel SinB was not comfortable.

"You know that I was just messing with you my dear daughter, I know you like her so don't worry." Yerin feel blood rushing to her face. Her dad always know how to make her feel embarrassed in front of girls. Yerin can still remember him telling this when she brought Eunha here.

"Anyway I still have job. Tell me if you are going home or not." Mr. Jung kiss her on forehead and left. "Sorry for dad. He was like that." Yerin smile at SinB apologetically. SinB only smile at her. "Are you ok? You are quite. Something's bothering you?" Yerin asked.

"I am fine." SinB answered simply. The other girl look at their intertwined hands. Yerin smile realising how SinB's hand seems made for her. "Have you eat your breakfast?" Yerin asked the younger girl as they settled on the sofa at the living room.

SinB nodded and offer a weak smile. Yerin was getting frustrated, SinB seems off. She want to hear the other girl's lovely and sweet voice. She though that maybe she was still uncomfortable with her. She suddenly remember her last night. SinB hug her so tight. "I want to hear your voice. If you feel uncomfortable with me just tell me why, and I will make things that won't make you feel such thing ok?" Yerin blurted out because she can't stand the awkwardness and silence.

SinB nodded only, and Yerin pinch her cheeks. "Tell me your favourite colour." Yerin asked, she was jist trying to make a conversation. "I love color white." SinB answered timidly.

"Well I love blue." Yerin shared and shows that her hoodie is blue.

"I h-heard y-y-" SinB was cut by Yerin's ringing phone. Yerin apologise, and sign that she will answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Yerin~ so are you in on Friday? Don't say no because you don't have special someone. Better bring one if you don't want these kiddos tease you."

"Wait and see Nayeon. Better tell the others that they are not allowed to drool over my girl." I told her and ended the call. This bunny. I look at SinB and smile. "My friend call me teasing me about not bringing someone. Those idiots are getting into my nerve. Anyway what are you saying?"

"You are interior designer?" SinB asked. Yerin nodded and smile. They talk more about things. Yerin love to hear SinB talking.

 

They settled in bench and have drinks and pop corn. They are cheering for Umji. Yerin can say that SinB's sister was kinda good player. She was seeing herself in the young girl, the difference that SinB was supported by her while family, while Yerin? Well she was supported by her dad, oppa, and aunt Jinri (Suho's mom) it was a good happy family like, but Yerin was looking for her mom. She forgot to mention that she was daughter of her father in other woman.

She can still remember when the championship was on. Her Aunt Jinri got into accident, so her oppa and dad were not able to watch. When she got home her aunt was in her casket.

She was waken from trance of thought because Umji got a goal it was 2-0. Umji was really great one.

Umji was the attacker. She was a good one, not really maybe great. People are cheering. Yerin was busy watching when she feel SinB's head on her shoulder. She feel sudden nervous, her body stiffen. But she just let her do it. She want to cherish this moment. She want to feel more of her skin. More skinship.

The game was over and Umji's team won. Cheering of the crowd was heard. They run into Umji to congratulate her, and her team."You are an Ace honey." Changsub told Umji, and Minah hug her.

I show thumbs up to Umji. "You are really a great one. You should tell your group members to played against my old team." Yerin told Umji. "Oh? What is your team unnie?" Umji asked me. "I was the player in RV School of Design." Yerin informs her.

"Really unnie what year?" She asked. Our school was the champion always during my era. "2011-2015" Yerin was really proud of her achievement. "Oh really? Wait you are the star player right." Umji asked, and earned a nod and smile from Yerin. Umji was really happy so even she was sweaty she hug Yerin. "Gosh you are my idol unnie. I never thought I will be close to you." She says. Yerin ruffle the young girl's hair and smile, and that didn't go unnoticed bu SinB. She thought Yerin only do that to her, but it seems not.

"You know you should visit my house and my room. You will see all things connected to soccer there." Yerin invited the young girl. "I was sad I am not able to go with you and SinB unnie earlier." Umji answered with a frown. But Yerin punch her cheeks telling that they can go next time.

 

Yerin and Umji are too engross with their soccer things. SinB like their interactions, but she like it more if Yerin's attention was on her. The two continue talking until they reach the house they are too busy talking. Yerin just drop them home and ready to go. They all went inside while SinB was left with Yerin. "I gotta go home." Yerin informed the younger girl. SinB nodded and smile weakly.

"Are you ok?" The older asked. Yerin seems worried. SinB just nodded again. "I was just little tired." She makes an excuse, how will she told Yerin that she just hate it that Yerin's attention was all on her sister? That was so childish. Yerin smile and nodded. "Let me fetch you and sent you at work tomorrow." Yerin suddenly offer. SinB was hesitant? Yes she like that, because she can spend time with Yerin. But it was too much help. "Yerin you don't-"

 

"I love to. Goodnight." Yerin pull SinB with her and hug her tight. "Can you please hug me?" She asked and this time SinB didn't hesitate, she hug Yerin back. Suddenly SinB realized why Yerin was clingy. It was because she was looking for a woman figure in the house because she grow with just two man.

 

The next day. SinB wake up, and walk outside. She will be late. When she reached the gate, she was shock to see her waiting as she sit in her car hood. SinB facepalm realising what Yerin told her last night.

"Am I late?" She asked. SinB only giggle. Yerin open the door for her. The ride was quite. "Let us have lunch later. they only have 3 more days to be comfortable to each other before the reunion." She told SinB. SinB suddenly questioning this, if what they have now isn't comfortable what it is then? Plus, Yerin only doing this for the sake of that little reunion with her friends? SinB want to ask, but it seems she doesn't have the right to ask.

"I thought it was still a week?" She asked her. "I will be in Japan for three days. I will look for raw materials there." Yerin told her. Just thinking of Yerin leaving makes her feel disappointed.

"When will you leave?" SinB asked her. SinB feel more comfortable with her after their long talk yesterday. "Tomorrow, so let us have lunch latter ok?" She smile at her indicating she was fine with it.

"What do you like me to buy you?" She suddenly asked. SinB feel like everything that Yerin was doing for her is too much. Yes the girl was kind, and SinB doesn't want it to feel like she was only befriending her because of money. "Yerin you don't have to buy me-"

"Ok I will, but something for aunt Minah and uncle Changsub instead. And Umji. What do you think they will like?" Yerin asked me.

"Yerin. Look, I don't like it that you keep buying stuffs for us."

"Ok. they are here now." Yerin smile at her instead of addressing her first statement. SinB was a little annoyed, she open her door ready to say thank you, but Yerin pull her. "Take care. See you later." She squeezed those hands and SinB nodded, then went down. She say her thank you heaving a sigh as she watch the car left her sight.

 

SinB was in the office doing her usual work. "Hi SinB-ssi can you print this?" Joy asked her. SinB complied, Joy was beside the xerox machine waiting. "I saw you with Yerin earlier." Joy mumble, and SinB glance at her.

"Are the two of you dating?" Joy asked, she seems so curious. But SinB don't know what to say.

"Look Yerin and I were good friends. they are friends since pre-school. they only got separated when they get into college, I took business and she do arts." Joy happily shared. SinB nodded, even she like to tell Joy that her and Yerin are dating, she cannot because they are not dating, and she doesn't think they will ever be.

"they are just friends." SinB answered honestly, Joy frown. "I thought she finally found her true love after her heart break with Jihyo. And ty stuffs with Eunha." Joy mumble, and that was another piece of information that SinB doesn't know. It seems chit chatting with Joy every once in a while is a good thing.

"I don't think it was the right time for chat Park Sooyoung. The paper is already printed so go back to your work. And SinB-ssi Sir needs coffee." Yuju ordered and left them. Joy smile at her and signing they should talk next time. SinB only nodded and left her place.

 

After talking to Joy earlier I cannot stop thinking about this Jihyo, and Eunha. She heard Eunha from Yerin couple of times, so what ty things Joy talking about the girl.

"SinB, they will be out for lunch will you come?" It was Seungjae who asked her, she shook her head and thanked him for asking.

"Oh SinB - ssi wouldn't you have lunch?" It was Suho, he was about to leave the office when he saw SinB.

"I will sir, I was just waiting for someone." She honestly answer.

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter