Fanciful - vii

Fanciful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FANCIFUL

by GIRLSTAN

 

vii

 

"I love you Yerin! I do. I was all so jealous that you still want to work with her." SinB told her. She was panting as she let out those words like a big fish bone was removed from her chest.

But then Yerin suddenly pull her by the waist. She look at her eyes.

"You don't know how much I love you too." Then Yerin captured her lips. It was sweet kiss Yerin .

 

"Seems someone was oh so happy?" her sister was starting to ruin her day. Yerin was still at her room sleeping. Her eomma and appa was looking at her.

"Where is Yerin?" Mr. Hwang asked.

"We can have breakfast together." Mrs. Hwang added.

"You know your girlfriend was a great cook." Mr. Hwang says giving her a thumbs up. Eomma hit her in arm.

"Yerin and our daughter was not yet together." Mrs. Hwang says.

"We are."

"What?!" The three asked in unison, and SinB let out a soft chuckle.

"So that's explain the super duper smile of your that is brighter than the Sun." Yewon says.

"No no, don't tell her the two of y-"

"No we didn't appa." SinB cut her father because she know what he mean.

"We are happy for you." Mr. Hwang told her daughter.

"I should talk to Yerin later." Mr. Hwang says with his manly voice. The three other Hwang giggle because of what the man says.

 

Yerin rub her eyes. She still feel sleepy. She was looking for her phone without opening her eyes, and then she realized that she was in SinB's place. She closed her eyes again and remember the confession.

"You are smiling." She hear her voice. Yerin look at SinB and smile. But then SinB lean in and peck her lips. She sit immediately and cover .

"Why you did that? I haven't brush my teeth yet." SinB giggle.

"Don't you want it? Our second kiss when we got together is memorable too because you haven't brush yet." She told Yerin.

"That was gross." Yerin whine like a child.

"Don't complain ok because I already kiss you, so tell her why are you smiling earlier?" She asked with her arms cross over her chest, and she was pouting.

"Because this is the happiest morning that I will wake up knowing someone was living and breathing because of her." Yerin never failed because the pouting girl was now smiling. She pull her, and hug her.

"Unnie the food is waiting." Umji shouted from outside. SinB and Yerin giggle.

 

Yerin was sitting beside SinB and they are eating like the usual. SinB's family never failed to make her comfortable with them.

Mrs. Hwang was keep on giving her food, SinB was complaining that she should be the one to do that. Umji was teasing then. To not let her princess sulk Yerin let her feed her.

 

Mr. Hwang was sitting opposite to her. Yerin swallow hard and breathed too much air to ease the nervous.

"Do you make friend to my daughter because you like her in the first place?" Uncle asked.

"No uncle." Yerin immediately answered. He laugh a little.

"Tell her how the two of you meet." Mr. Hwang already knows how, but he wants to hear things from Yerin.

"You mean you play with my daughter first?" He asked as Yerin finished her talk.

"She was kinda cute when she was talking with herself."

"This will be our secret, but SinB get that from her mom." Yerin laugh hard on what the man said and he was laughing too.

"You know Bi was really like that, when I bought her shoes she was keep asking her if I still have money and telling her not to buy her again because she still have the old one." Mr. Hwang told Yerin.

"Yerin?"

"Uncle?"

"Promise her this."

"Yes uncle."

"Never ever let SinB feel that she was far away from you because of the status in life. Don't ever make her feel that she can't do anything because she doesn't have money. Sometimes she say she doesn't need help, but she always need."

"The other thing, always make her happy. Hold her hands when she was nervous, it makes her feel more safe and ease her nervous. Play with her hair to make her sleep. She was afraid of medicine, so do some stuffs that you can let her have her medicine when she was sick. When she was in pain emotionally just hug her ok, but please promise her that the last thing you will do is to hurt her. Never hurt her, Yerin. This is her first relationship so please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter