Fanciful - i

Fanciful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FANCIFUL

by GIRLSTAN

i

 

"This is it!" SinB was fanning herself. She was all tense and nervous. "Gosh, why I been so stressed I attend so many interview way back then." SinB was keep on talking to herself she was so used doing that. "Unnie." The door swing open revealing a young sweet lady wearing her high school uniform.

"Umji you should knock before you enter." SinB rolled her eyes, then fix herself again. "You are just embarrass that I caught you talking to yourself again. Piece of advice unnie, people may thought you are crazy if you continue doing that." Umji told her older sister like she was the older one. SinB just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, mind yourself as if you are not crazy enough. Anyway what do you need?" SinB look at her sister and crease her brow. "Appa will be late, he will drop me at the bus station. You need to go now with him." Umji says. SinB nodded and follow her sister. "Fighting Eunbi." She mumbled. Umji looks at her and wrinkled her brow.

"What?!" SinB asked. Umji shook her head and just took the lead. She know she can do nothing about it.

 

Today will be another day of job hunting for SinB. It's been 3 months since she graduated, but until now she is an unemployed. She feel useless sometimes, and that is common type of insecurities. She was grateful to this great employer of her father named Jung Heechul, who offer her father a big opportunity.

"Will you girls and my man go now?" Mrs. Hwang asked her husband and daughters. Mr. Hwang kiss her wife and nodded. Umji and SinB kiss their mom too, and left. The three reach the bus stop. The first bus that arrive is where Umji get into to reach her school. Umji bid her goodbye to her sister and father. The two wait patiently, then the bus came. Changsub let his daughter ride the bus first, then he followed. In less than 30 minutes they reach the building where the company of Jung was located.

"Good Morning Mr. Hwang." The guard of the building greeted SinB's father. Changsub smile to the man. "Ilhoon this is my daughter SinB." Changsub happily introduced his daughter. "She is really beautiful sir." The young guard says. SinB smile to the guy. The two pass by and reach the receptionist. "Good Morning Mr. Hwang, who was the pretty lady here?" Kei, the receptionist asked. SinB smile seeing how close her father with every person here in the building.

"Oh my daughter." Changsub happily introduced his daughter. "Ah SinB? Hello nice meeting you. I am Kei." The receptionist says. SinB smile and shake with the girl's hand. "Anyway, can I leave SinB here? I still need to check the delivery of the supply in the factory." Changsub says. Kei nodded, the man bid a goodbye to her daughter and left.

Changsub was almost all around in the Jung Company. He was a driver of truck who delivers, but his main work was to check inventories in the factory. "SinB I still have some work. Here wear this guest ID. Sit there first. The office of the Jung was still closed the VP was not there yet." Kei said.

SinB nodded and walk to the lobby of the building. She get a magazine and read it. Then she put it back. She was nervous again. SinB look around the building, and few people were there.

"Inhale. . .Exhale. . .you can do it Bi. Chill ok? Aja! Aja! Hwaiting. Lalalalala lalallala." SinB was trying calm herself. She look like idiot she know, but this is the only way she know to calm herself.

"You wait for this job. If you finally have this you can buy the bag you see in the mall. That will be a great gift for yourself it was your birthday next month." SinB was talking to herself. She rest her head in the couch, and was shock to see the girl beside her. "What the? Who are you?" SinB asked in astonishment. The girl laugh and look at SinB. "Do you hear what I just say?" SinB asked.

"Do you mean the?-" the girl was cut by SinB. "Oh no this is embarrassing." SinB face palm. "What are you doing?" The girl asked. "Out of your business." SinB stand leaving The girl alone. She walk to Kei. "Excuse me Miss Kei." SinB try to get Kei's attention.

"Kei will be fine, what is it anyway?" Kei asked courteously. "I just want to ask where is the restroom?" SinB asked. Kei pointed to way to the restroom, and SinB immediately run into it. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter