Chapter Two - You

Untold Secrets

Jeonghan woke up. He saw it was seven in the evening. He scratches his head.

"Did I fall asleep?" Jeonghan asked aloud and looked around.

He stood up and walked outside. He locked the door behind him, and walked over to Seungkwan's house. He rang the door bell. When the door was answered, he saw it was Seungkwan in his evening clothes. He let Jeonghan in, and sat him down in the kitchen.

"Is everything alright, hyung?" Asked Seungkwan, pouring him a glass of ice water.

After taking a sip, and placed the mug down on the coster. "I had that dream again." Jeonghan said, sitting back in one of the hand made chairs Hansol made. He looked at the flower designs that were carved into it.

"About that strange man?" Seungkwan tried to remember. "What's his name anyway?"

The door to Hansol's office opened, two voices coming from it. He looked at the direction. "Who is your husband talking to?" Jeonghan asked, trying to steal a glance, but there is a wall in the way.

"Oh, someone from the mainland. He wants to get a house on the east coast to get out of the city life. He says he's tired of being cooped up in an office all day." Seungkwan explained why the person was there, but not saying any names.

This fact aggravated Jeonghan, but he wasn't going to say anything. He'll mind his own business.


"Thank you, I'll start constructing next week, I can't say how long it will be, but I will notify you with every advancement." Hansol and the other came from around the wall.

The other shook Hansol's hand. Jeonghan looked to the side where they came from. He looked up at the two men. He recognized Hansol, but the man beside him...

"Seungcheol?" Jeonghan stood up.

The two stare at each other. Jeonghan was frightened, to say the least. But he felt neutrality surrounding the other. His aura wasn't too much of a threatening one.

Seungkwan looked at Jeonghan and then at Hansol. Hansol had a confused look. "You know Mr. Choi?" Hansol asked the older.

Jeonghan smiled a bit. He's never really told Seungkwan nor Hansol about this part of his past. He doesn't want to bring up anything bad. He put his hand on Seungcheol's shoulder.

"T-this is my..." Jeonghan wanted to tell the truth, "ex."

Seungkwan shot another look at his husband and then back at the two. They were speechless.

"Seungcheol, let's go..” Jeonghan pushed the older out of the VerKwan house. He then dragged him to his home.

Jeonghan sighed and looked at the older who has a heavy coat on. He took the coat off of Seungcheol and placed it on the coat rack. He went to the kitchen and opened a chair. "Sit" is what he said.

Seungcheol sat down with a confused look.

"You are,.. Jeonghan, hm?" Seungcheol put his ankle on his thigh, sitting back in the set of chairs Hansol made for them.

Jeonghan sat down next to him and looked straight into his eyes. "You’re done with your business?" Jeonghan asked. He received a nod and let a sigh escape his lips. "You're just tired? Or did something happen?" Jeonghan continued to ask.

"Hmm, kind of both. I was getting tired and someone asked me if they could take my place. So, since I trusted him, I gave him my place." Seungcheol explained, looking at the furniture in the kitchen. "Where's the Hong?"


Jeonghan forgot about Joshua being gone. Now questions roam free in his mind. Such as: 'will he hurt me?' and 'what will happen?' He looked down at the table. "He went to the mainland today... Chan didn't have the ability to come to his office here." Jeonghan rubbed his eyes.

He stood up and walked up to the cabinet. He took out a pill bottle, and popped a pill. He swallowed it down with a glass of water. He smacked his chest as it was hard going down. He sat back on his chair and held his head.

"What was that?" Seungcheol asked.

"Thanks to you, I get nightmares every now and then. The doctor told me to take one when I do." Jeonghan was open with his illness.

Seungcheol looked down at Jeonghan's bare legs: from his ankles to his mid-thighs. He shook his head and looked down at the table. "Good news though," Seungcheol started, "the wife and I had another kid. Things are pretty stable, and I stopped drinking." Seungcheol smiled inwardly.

Jeonghan smiled and nodded. "I guess I was too much of a distraction, huh?" Jeonghan giggled.

Seungcheol nodded with a smirk. He looked over at the clock, saying that it just turned the next hour (
8pm). "I best get going. I check into the hotel at 8:30." Seungcheol stood up and walked up to the younger.

He bent down and put his hands behind the other on he table, trapping Jeonghan. Jeonghan didn't even flinch. He looked at the so called 'weed' with confidence. He knew that if Seungcheol was really changed, he would try anything. But something makes Jeonghan reach to Seungcheol's neck, and lock their lips.

Seungcheol was surprised at the other, wondering if that pill made him a bit loopy (already). He accepted the kiss because he didn't want to start a fight or anything like that. After the kiss, he looked down at Jeonghan who had surprise and confusion in his eyes.

"Jeong-" Seungcheol was cut off by one more kiss that involved their tongues. Seungcheol kept telling himself not to fall for the angelic lips, nor his looks.

The kiss ended with him pushing Seungcheol away. "Go." Jeonghan looked down at the floor with shame in his expression.

Seungcheol nodded and took his coat from the rack. He unlocked the door to see Seungkwan standing there with a box. Seungcheol bowed to the younger and walked past him. Seungkwan walked further inside and locked the door.

He saw Jeonghan crying on the floor.