Chapter One

Untold Secrets

It was a sunny day on Jeju Island. The waves crashed against the large rocks that lined the sections of beach. The sea gulls were more than noisy today due to the season. It was summer time, of course. The weather was nice and warm. It wasn't too hot, but then again, they're surrounded by water, making it humid. It's currently nine in the morning.

"Jeonghan, I'm going to the mainland today." Joshua spoke, taking off his reading glasses and putting them down on this month's bills.

"What's the occasion?" Jeonghan sipped a cup of hot chocolate.

"Well, there are some things we need. Plus the tax collector can't make it here this month. He wants me to meet him in his mainland building." Joshua stood up and smiled at the older.

Jeonghan nodded and put down his mug. He put his arms around Joshua's neck, and kissed him on the lips. After a few seconds of an innocent kiss, they break.

"When should I expect you home?"

"Hmm.. I'm thinking tomorrow at ten o'clock. The boat doesn't come until nine." Joshua spoke, picking up his coat and taking out a ticket he bought yesterday to take the boat to the mainland.

Jeonghan gave a sad pout. "I'm going to be cold tonight~" Jeonghan teased with a coo.

"Aw, my poor thing... I'm going to be too hot at the hotel.." Joshua teased back.

Jeonghan walked Joshua to the dock and waved as he watched the other go on. He smiled but frowned inwardly. He sighed when he saw he boat leaves the dock. He watched until it was out of his sight. He turned around, and almost bumped into Seungkwan.

"Oh, I'm sorry, hyung!" Seungkwan gave a shocked look.

Jeonghan shook his head and smiled. "Would you and Hansol like to have a cup of coffee?" Jeonghan offered.

Jeonghan and Seungkwan walked to the café, and sat down. Hansol met them their, and started talking about different projects that he is working on.


Meanwhile, Joshua gets off of the boat. He walks with the crowd of people getting off and getting on the boat. He stopped as he thought he recognized someone. By the time he looked back, the crowd of people covered up the person. He was about to walk back, but he noticed that people were upset at him blocking the way (even thought they're just walking around him).

Joshua brushed it off and walked along until he met with the street. He called for a taxi and went to the tax collector's office. He sat in the waiting room for an hour before he was called back. He went into the room and waited for the person to come in.

Joshua closed his eyes. He didn't get too much sleep last night. He had a bad dream about Seungcheol. That he was going to hurt Jeonghan. He knew that the police took care of Seungcheol some years ago. He's impressed that the police are doing so much. He's wondering how he actually is doing.

Joshua was starting to drift off when the door was opened. He opened his eyes and looked at the collector. He stood up and bowed.

"Nice to see you again, Mr. Hong."

"You too, Mr. Lee." Joshua shook the man's hand after they bowed.

"I'm sorry I can't go over to the island this week, they needed me here." (Lee) Chan spoke.

"It's alright, Jeonghan won't mind too much." Joshua assured.

Chan gave a smirk and nodded.



It was night time. Jeonghan took a shower and put on some bootay shorts and a short-sleeve shirt. He walked to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. He drank it down as he leaned against the counter. He looked at the glass before filling it up once more. He walked over to the couch, and sat down. He put the glass on a coaster on the coffee table.

"Stupid boat... Why don't you run during the night?" Jeonghan folded his arms and flipped his brown hair.

He took out his phone and smiled when he saw Joshua was online. He smirked as the room was lit up by the light of his phone. He texted Joshua.



You there? - Jeonghan


Yes, are you there? - Joshua

Obvs, babe. How'd the meeting go? - Jeonghan

Ugh... Don't even get me started. Chan gave me all of these reasons why coffee making is bad for Jeju.
Of course I know it's not the best thing, but neither is a carpenter shop, Choi Hansol. - Joshua

My poor bae.. I wish I was there to cheer you up ;( - Jeonghan

Thanks, hon, send me a pic :*

(
Just like... Imagine him in a plain, white shirt XD )

How's that, hm? - Jeonghan


Cute~~~ I gotta get to bed if I'm going to catch the first boat. Love you! :*

Alright,... I better see you!! Love you!! :*



Jeonghan sighed as he put down his phone. He lay on the couch with one of his legs arched. He put his hands on his stomach. He heard it rumble.

"Time to eat~" Jeonghan jumped up and walked to the kitchen.

He took out some bread. He ate a sandwich as he walked around the kitchen a few times. He heard the door being knocked on. He looks at the clock to see it was past ten o'clock. He put down his plate and walked to the door. He looked through the peep hole and saw nothing. Jeonghan looked around and walked back to the kitchen.

"There aren't any kids in this neighborhood..." Jeonghan sat down on the couch and tried to think why someone would prank him.

He heard a knock again. He got up, and looked out of the peep whole, not seeing a thing. Jeonghan folded his arms. As he was on his way back to the couch, he heard the door again.

"Ugh! Do I need to spank them?!?" Jeonghan angrily walked to the door, unlocked it, and opened it.

He looked out and saw nothing. He bawled his fists and went back into the house.



On his way back to the couch, he felt arms go around him.



 


Thank you all so very much for reading!  I hope you enjoyed reading! 
This was the first chapter, what do you all think?  Comments are loved dearly.

Bai bai!