Chapter 5

Human?

The days were hot and there was nothing to do for Lu Han and his housemates, so the beautiful boy was walking around the house. Every so often he would go to the kitchen to get a new snack and now it had been twice that he had seen Kyungsoo fiercely typing on his laptop, so this time that he passed by him he went around the table and peeked over his shoulder while pretending to just walk behind him. He saw the screen and couldn’t make heads or tail of what even the laptop screen was showing so he backtracked and stood there. 

He stood there for a bit until his curiosity got the best of him and he decided to ask what it was his Hyung was doing, “Hyung, what are you doing?” Kyungsoo didn’t even look up as he continued to type quickly, his eyes never leaving the screen as he answered the curious child behind him.

”Hyung is dealing with a small pest, don’t worry Hannie.” Kyungsoo smirk as he hit enter and crossed his arms, “It’s easy work for me.” Kyungsoo finally looked at him and took the chips from his hand and got up from the table to head to the kitchen. “Call Nini, I’m going to make lunch for us.”

Lu Han grin at the mention of having some home cooked food from his Hyung, he even forgot about the laptop. Kyungsoo could soon hear how Lu Han was running up the stairs and to Jongin’s room. He could hear how Jongin screamed out of fright when Lu Han burst in. Kyungsoo could only guess what the younger wasn’t doing, to scream so loudly and he couldn’t help but crackle.

He got to cooking their favorite lunch time meal as he waited for the children to come down and help set the table and drink because he was only the cook.

——

On the other side of Seoul Chanyeol jumped up, his drink now on the floor as he turned to look at Baekhyun with a scowl. 

“The fuq Baek, first you crash here since yesterday and now you’re screaming.”  Chanyeol stepped back and groaned as he now had to clean the floor, his glad the cup was not breakable and that it was only water. “Damn you Baek!”

Baekhyun held his head as he hunched over his laptop, “I’m sorry, Yeol.” The smaller leaned back on the desk chair and was glad both his friend always have a desk in the living room just for him Incase he was hooked on something in his laptop. He looked back at Chanyeol with tire eyes and made Yeol wonder if the other had slept at all. “It’s just this is much harder than I thought.”  

“What were you even doing?” He asked as he mopped his floor.

”Well at first was just searching more about the Lu’s, more specifically about Lu Han. I was even able to hack into their company sub frames before even trying the main one. I guess I must have set off some kind of hiding firewall after going in deep enough.” The boy finally got up and got some water to drink along with a snack. Yeol simply listened since it was slightly hard to understand what Baek said most of the time. The man was a hack, geek and even a neet in Chanyeol’s eyes. He still had a hard time understanding how the boy had been so popular in school. 

“So what happened?” Baek put his cup down as he looked at Yeol.

”It was easy to ge through but that triggered another wall and that went on like a domino affect for the whole night!”  Oh no,  Yeol thought as Baek set his cup down and glared towards his laptop. “I mean who the fuq puts over a hundred consecutive firewalls that trigger each other! What are they protecting! And to top it off when I finally broke out someone came on and started blocking me out!” He went to Yeol and shook the man as if he had all the answers. “He kicked me out in less than four hours! And even had the balls to send a smirking emoji at the end! He pissed me off much!”

Chanyeol pushes him away and looked at him, “How do you know it was a guy? For all you know you got beat by a girl.” The smug smile on the taller’s face just made Baek angry, so he pushed the giant away and hit his chest. 

“We messaged during those hours and I learned he’s a guy and then at the end the name he gave me was D.O.” Okay now Chanyeol was thinking his friend had gone crazy because the small alpha was grinning. “I went up against the greatest hacker the world has ever known!” 

Yup his friend lost it, Baek hated losing and right now he was grinning like someone just gave him the best thing in the world. 

——— 

Jongin had kinda hated his morning specially after Lu Han had scared him half to death. Now he was headed to his dance class and to meet his Hyung who would help him with his dancer’s block. 

When he arrived Taemin turned to him in surprise because he could smell his omega scent. When he asked why Jongin simply said that he took the medicine late and now it would take a few hours to set in so his scent would not be hidden. Taemin just nodded and they got to working on the dance.

After about five hours of practice and finally moving forward for Jongin, they ended their practice and decided to go for a walk together. Taemin was done showering and changing first so he waited for outside. While waiting he didn’t expect to suddenly be grabbed by bigger male by the shirt.

He looked up to see red alpha eyes glaring at him as if he were a threat. “Who are you and why is my mates scent all over you!?” The male growled.

The taller just knew that the sweet scent that was lingering on the other alpha male was his mate’s. His wolf could smell it, with a mix of sweat, and the male before him looked like he showered recently. He hated the thought that his mate might have been too close to the male before him. 

“Look I don’t know who your mate is and I don’t know you.” The damn smaller alpha dared to glared back at him, his claws were slowly and he started to hurt the other male. There was the scent of the alphaa’s blood before he was kicked on the back of his knee hard and pulled away harshly.

“Stay away from my Hyung!” 

———

Chanyeol had gotten out of his house as soon as Baek had gone back to his laptop. He wanted to simply relax on his day off and what better way that to go for walk. He was walking through a park when he caught it, the scent. It was sweet and his wolf woke up, knowing who it belonged to. It was his mate. His eyes light up a slight gold as he started to follow the scent.

It lead him to a dance studio near a university. He was looking for the source when he spotted a beta male, at first he thought it was his mate but then he fought his natural scent and something in him clicked. The male had such a strong lingering scent of his mate that it made him think the worse. 

He didn’t even think about it when he advanced towards the male and grabbed him by the collar, ready to snap his neck. The damn beta even dared to glared back at him which just angered him more. He let his claws out and enjoyed how the beta winced as his claws dig into him.

Before he could inflict more pain someone had kicked the back of his knee, grabbed him from the back of his collar and pulled harshly alway. He hit the ground and looked up to find a beautiful tan male standing between him and the beta. He had taken a defensive stance and was glaring at him. Their eyes met and his wolf came forward, his eyes glowing slightly gold. The male had the scent of his mate, it was coming from him but it was almost like he took suppressants because it was faint. 

He got up and made was about to grab him when the stepped back and took the betas hand, Yeol could see his lips move as he spoke. “Let’s go Hyung.” It was perfect, his voice was perfect. He wanted to hear that beautiful voice say  his name. 

His mate pulled the beta by the arm as they started walking away but before they could leave, Yeol grabbed the omega. His omega by the arm.

”Wait. Where are you going?” Yeol wanted him to stay, needed him to stay. 

“Away.” The omega glared at him and pulled his arm away. 

———

Jongin couldn’t lie to himself, he felt the pull. He really felt and that’s why he wanted to get away, specially after what happened. He was both embarrassed towards the male and angry at him for attacking his Hyung.

he pulled his arm away after the alpha had grabbed him, feeling the sensation that his touch brought him. “Away.” He answered the alpha when asked where he was going. He needed to get away. This wasn’t good for his heart, so he did the first thing that came to mind. Kick the giant on the shin and grabbed his Hyung, practically running away. 

That has hurt, Chanyeol wanted to be mad with his omega but the fact that he was strong enough to fight an alpha just made him so proud. He loved his omega already but as he daydreamed he realized that he didn’t get a name. Yet the cute male looked familiar. 

 

———————————————————

Author.

sorry for the long wait, and for grammatical errors. Tried making the chapter longer. I’m experimenting with my writing style so sorry if it get confusing. Ask questions if ur confuse,!ill try to explain in the next chapter.