Chapter 3

Human?

Sehun walked closely behind Kai as the younger lead the way. it was about a ten minute walk before they arrived infront of a house. Kai walk through the gate and told Sehun to follow. When Kai openned the door they could hear running footstep heading their way. Jongin set his bag down as he kicked off his hoes and made his stance steady just as Lu Han came from the living room running and jumped into his arm. "Nini you’re home! Welcome home!" Jongin sighed.

"I'm home." he picked up his friend before carrying him back inside. "Look behind me." he whispered to Lu Han before he turned his head slightly and spoke to Sehun. "Come inside, don't just stand there." Jongin could feel how Lu Han went stiff after looking at the unexpected guess so Jongin quickly put him down, Before looking at Sehun, who had been watching their interaction. something inside him wanted him to rip the boy out of kai's hold and to have the boy in his arms instead, but it didn't make sense. Why would he want to have the smaller male in his arms when he already found his mate. "Let me introduce you two, Sehun this Lu Han. Lu Han this is Sehun, he's looking for Hana."

At the last words Lu Han blinked and came back slowly to his senses, looking up at Jongin. "what?" Lu Han wanted to die there and then. what was Jongin thinking by bringing the alpha home with him. Nothing thats what. Lu Han was certain his friend had lost his mind. Jongin new that his cousin was home and that an outisder would not be welcome even if he was Luhan's mate. "Why?" was the only other word that left his lips.

Sehun was confuse but the more he stared at the beautiful male before him, the more he saw how everything about him was her. As if they were the same person but his mate was a girl and this human didn't even have a scent. He unconsciously move closer to the beautiful male. Jongin was amused as he watched. On one hand Lu Han had frozen still in his seat, like a deer caught in headlights. On the other hand Sehun was moving in closer in an almost hypnotic way towards his friend. He took his phone out and recorder the moment. Lu Han would probaly hate him but it was worthy tease material. 

Slowly Sehun had gotten close enough that he could almost smell the nearly non-existent scent of the beautiful boy. the soft scent was like a very weak version of his mate's scent, he wanted to get closer to make sure becuase this was making his inner wolf go wild but before he could get any closer he was pulled away by a great force. He sensed the alpha before he even saw him. The Alpha suddenly had him pinned against the nearest wall. His eyes were glowing red as he glared at Sehun. "Who are you?!" he growled and wow he had picked Sehun off the ground. Sehun was more amzed than terrified.

"Sehun." he stated simply which actauly pissed the other alpha more because the man before him wasn’t showing any fear. “Hana’s Alpha and I  here to meet her.” Jongin was impressed, not only did Lu Han’s alpha not show fear but was blunt and to the point. 

"Kris Hyung!" Lu Han ran to them and held Kris' arm. "Let him go, please?" he pleaded. which made Sehun proud but at the same time confuse as to why he was proud that the beautiful boy was pleading for his safety. Of course Sehun didn't want to appear weak so he released himself from the iron hold. Why the heck was that alpha so strong, and then he sense it. The man before him wasn't just an alpha but a noble, and it only made Sehun even more curious and confuse. What was a noble doing here? Why was he so angry and why did Sehun really want to hit him for making the young boy look so worried and scare before Sehun could even voice his words Kai stepped in.

"Hyung, he's harmless. I brought him and he's Han-a's mate." at his words Kris blinked in confusng and Lu Han couldn't help but blush, which actually made things click in Kris head. If the coy smile Jongin was trying to conceal was anything to go by he knew that the alpha probably couldn’t sense Lu Han as his mate at the moment and that that Hana was his mate. But who was Hana. 

“Who’s Hana?” Kris asked his the two omegas, only to have Lu Han turn away with embarrassment and Jongin look at him with a bright smile.

”My girlfriend!” The way Jongin replies like he was the happiest man on earth just at the thought of this Hana made Kris even more confuse. So he turned to Sehun who was looking at everything Lu Han did. The older just sighed and used his alpha tone to speak. “Lu Han and Jongin go to your rooms, and you.” He looked directly at Sehun, “Hana is off limits until you can figure out who your mate is. Now get out.” 

Sehun snapped out of his stupider and glared at Kris, taking a fighting stance “Who are you to not let me see her.” Kris didn’t even have to look behind him to know Lu Han was still standing behind him. 

“I am the Alpha in this house right now” Kris stated as he glared back at Sehun, ”Lu Han go to your room, you know the family rules.”  

“Alpha! Why would two humans need an alpha and a noble? And don’t speak to him like that!” Sehun was boiling with anger, his claws were slowly showing as his wolf wanted out.    He looked toward Lu Han only to see his sad expression before he turned and left. His heart sank at the sight and his wolf whimpered. 

“Get out.” Kris growled, not liking that he had to deal with this. Sehun glared back at him and stood his place.

”I won’t leave until I see Wu Hana.” His tone was firm as he glared at Kris. The name made Kris smirks.

”Well, nice to meet you, I’m Wu Yifan, the first alpha you’ll have to get through to be able to be by your mate. You’re test is simple, find your mate.” After that the noble alpha grabbed him and threw him out of the house. “I’ll be waiting.”

 

—————————————

Author’s Note.

sorry for any grammatical errors or misspellings.

I won’t be updating until next week. Will be busy on the weekend.  Ideas and comments are welcome.