Chapter 4

Human?

Chanyeol couldn’t stop laughing after hearing what had happened to Sehun when he went to look for his mate. Sehun thought his friend was a giant idiot that needed to stop laughing at his misery. 

“Is not funny. That damn noble won’t let me see her.”

“See him, you mean.” Baekhyun spoke as he came out of the kitchen with some popcorn. He was very amused with what had happened and also thought Sehun deserved it for being such an ungrateful bastard. Sehun had turned to look at him like he had grown two heads. And Chanyeol had stopped laughing as he wiped his tears away, looking at Baekhyun with curiosity.

”What do you mean by him?” Sehun walk slowly to Baekhyun. The smaller male not even scare as he continued to eat his popcorn and stated simply as he look at Sehun without interest.

”Your mate, is a he. He was dressing up as a girl while working in the club.” The way he nonchalantly spoke made Sehun angry.

”why didn’t you say anything!?” At that Baekhyun throw some of his popcorn at him. 

“I would have if you hadn’t been so rude when I called.” He sat next to Chanyeol in the sofa and started to put a movie on. “Now move, you’re in the way.” He waved his hand at Sehun, “shoo” the you get moved away but he stayed standing.

”Baek, tell me who he is.” Sehun was stern but Baekhyun ignores him in favor of watching his movie. “Beak Hyung please.” He whined slightly, making Baek smirk because Sehun was desperate and he loved when the cold younger man acted like a child which was happening a lot lately. He really wanted to meet Sehun’s mate. 

“Coming up with his info wasn’t easy, Sehun.” He stated as he ate more popcorn. “Everything about your omega is top secret, more guarded that even the information on presidents.” Baek became serious as he looked at Sehun. “The only reason I was able to find out who was is because of Kai, aka Kim Jongin.” He got up and got his laptop to show his friends. Chanyeol has actually stopped watching the movie to pay attention as he sat closer to Baek once the smaller sat back down. “Even Kim Jongin’s information became almost non-existent after his trip to China one summer. But it all started after he met Lu Han.” 

Baek showed them the information he had gathered and scrolled through it as he talked them through it. “This is a picture of them along with Kris Or Wu Yifan.” He chuckled, “The guy you met” Sehun groaned and Chanyeol snickered to himself. “If we go by what the public does know about the Lu Clan, Wu Yifan is a part of the Wu family, a branch that specializes in combat to be ready to protect the rare omega that is born every so often in the Lu clan.” 

“Wait.” Chanyeol stopped him, “ I thought the Lu Clan only has Alphas. How can Alphas have an omega??”

”I actually agree. It shouldn’t be possible.” Sehun nodded as he and Chanyeol got closer to Baek’s laptop. Baekhyun shoved both their faces away, not liking his personal space being invaded by the two rude giants. 

“The Lu Clan was blessed by the Moon Goddess to be able to give birth to an omega child that would be able to bare both pure breed omegas and Alphas. But they would be gifted an omega if the past omega had been treated like the gift they are.” Baek sighed and looked at Sehun. “Your mate is considered royalty in the Lu Clan, even his parents are simple nobles after his birth. His children will start a new era in their clan.” He pats Sehun, “No pressure but as his mate you have to prove that you are worthy, the fact nature chose you as his mate should be enough. But he isn’t bound by the laws of nature. He will feel the pull but you can’t force him Sehun.”

Sehun looked at his Hyung and couldn’t believe what he was hearing, his omega unlike him was not ordinary. He felt it was only right because to him his omega was the most beautiful and deserved to be treated like royalty. The only thing was that he was royalty and that just made Sehun even more prod. “Hyung, what do I have to do? I won’t lose my omega to anyone.”

”That’s the spirit!” Chanyeol patted him. “Let’s go meet them.” 

Bake smiled at them. “Their summer vacation started this week, so you won’t have to worry about his school hours.”

”The Moon Goddess is good to you man, just your luck.” Chanyeol grinned but then something came to him and he leaned against Baek. “Hey, so why did he smell human? You said he’s an omega.” 

Bake has to think a bit before his fingers started to type on his laptop, then he suddenly stopped and showed his two friends what looked like a potion. “My only guess and the only explaination I found is the potion created by the witch of the east. The legend says it’s able to keep our wolf genes dormant without harm. This potion was created for the Lu Clan alone. It says that the first Lu Omega has a powerful scent that drove Alphas crazy and war almost broke out to claim said omega. Out of that the Wu family came into play by becoming the fierce potectors of the first omega. Before true harm could come to the omega the Moon Goddess gave a formula to the first witch of the east to make for the Lu Clan’s omega in exchange for her magic.”

”Why would the Moon Goddess go through so much trouble for a clan?” Chanyeol looked up to the ceiling. “Why the Lu clan?” 

“Well from my research, the Lu Clan is actually said to be direct descendents of the Goddess and the wolf that she fell in love with many centuries ago.”  Baek closed his laptop and sat back on the sofa, “If we go by the legends and myths surrounding the Lu Clan then all our answers are there.”

”and if we don’t?” Sehun questioned as he sat down too. 

“Then we don’t know anything about the Lu Clan.” Baekhyun laughed. 

 

———————————

Author’s note:

sorry for grammatical errors again. I’ll definitely go back later and reread everything. Help is welcomed~ 

Filler chapter and also some info for you guys. Also isn’t Baek awesome. XD