Prologue

Human?

Lu Han grew up trapped within the Lu estate. Don’t get him wrong, he was happy. Being with his family was enough for him and he never thought about the outside world until the day his cousin came along and showed him pictures of the places he had been to in his travels around the world. 

It was then Han knew that he wanted more than to know the small piece of land he knew like the back of his hand. His cousin awoke Han’s curiosity about the world that was beyond the walls. He asked his parents to let him go out but they refused, and even his sad puppy eyes that until then got him everything he wanted, failed.

Soon after his thirteenth birthday Luhan gave up trying to get permission and ran away through a secret passage he had discovered when he was eight. Everyone had thought he was asleep and because no one knew that he knew about the secret passage, there were no guards to stop him. When morning came all hell broke loose. 

Three days later Lu Han returned but brought along with him an omega name Kim Jongin. No one could get them apart and so Jongin became an honorary omega of the Lu household, considered to be just as precious as Lu Han.

 

____________________________________

no time to reread and correct any errors. 

Sorry for any grammatical errors.