Chapter 1

Human?

It was Monday morning and Han really didn’t want to wake up, he even unplugged his alarm clock and he didn’t know where his phone after he tossed it away for being loud. He turned in his bed and went back to sleep. 

Minutes later Han woke slightly to someone entering his room, but hi really just wanted sleep so he covered his head and tried sleeping. “Hannie, wake up.” It was Jongin. He sounded so sweet calling his name. Lu Han groaned didn’t even try to get up. He didn’t see how Jongin got the piece of break he had brought with him and place it close enough above Han’s head so that he could smell it. In less that three second Han got up and captured the bread with his mouth. Jongin grinned at him and chuckles slightly. “You need to start liking morning, Hannie.”  Lu Han took the bread out of his mouth and pouted up at his friend that started to go through his clothes to get his school uniform.

”But I hardly got any sleep, Nini. How can you have so much energy after last night?” Han slowly got out of bed as Jongin gave him his clothes and took his bread away, making Han seem like he just took the more precious thing from him. “Go freshen up and get ready. Your bread will be waiting for you down stairs with even more.”

”Niniiii, no give it back!” But it was no use, Jongin left his room with a smirk. Ten minutes later Lu Han ran down stairs with his school bag and headed straight for the kitchen. His eyes sparkled like stars as he saw his breakfast waiting for him. Jongin shook his head at how childish his best friend is but served him his orange juice anyway. 

Han sat down and started to eat like he was eating the most delicious food in the world, which just made Jongin it was all worth it. Han loved his cooking which just made him want to keep learning to cook. He finished cleaning up the kitchen while Lu Han ate his breakfast eagerly. 

Jongin heard some footstep and looked toward the kitchen entrance to see his cousin and smiled at him. “Hey, i see Han is finally awake.” He sniffed the air a bit and looked at the two. “By the way have you taken your monthly medicine? Your scents are pretty strong this morning.”

At his words Jongin went stiff and Han stopped eating to look at him. Jongin and Han exchanged looks as they realize non of them even remembered about it because of last night. Taemin saw there faces and the answer was clear. He sighed and shook his head. “Well take it before going to school. The Lu’s we’re very clear. You two have to take them every beginning of the month.”  He made sure he had his keys and smiled at them. “And I’m off, see you two later.” 

As soon as Taemin was out of the house they both cursed and Jongin went to quickly prepare the medicine for the two of them. Lu Han finish eating and served himself more use before serving some for Jongin too. The mediocre had a horrible after taste so juice always helped them. Jongin was soon finished making the medicine as a cold tea and gave one to Luhan. They hated the taste but loved the affected it had so they both drank it at the same time. Soon after they were both chugging down their glass of orange juice. 

“Hey guys are you two ready to go?..” Kyungsoo slopped the kitchen entrance as he saw them finished their juice before they both turned to look at him with the same expecting eyes.

”Can you smell up??!” They both exclaimed in unison. Kyungsoo slowly shook his head.

”You two smell as human as could be.” He looked at his watch. “Can we go now or wanna be late again?” The slight glare he was giving made both friends scurry to get their bags and go to him.

”We’re ready!” Seriously Kyungsoo thought they were kids sometimes. 

When they finally arrived at school there were actually pretty early. Most of the students were outside and like everyday they would stare and gawk at the three friends. They could all hear their whispers and not so whispers.

“They’re so handsome and cute.” 

“He’s so beautiful.”

”oh my! Is Jongin wearing glasses! He looks so hot.”

At that Han turned to look at Jongin and held his arm and their fan girls went crazy. “Hear that, the human girls think you’re hot.” 

"They're so cute together!"

Jongin smirked and looked at Han, "Hear that, they say were cute together." they both chuckled as Kyungsoo shook his head dragged the two kids inside the school building.

Jongin and Han laughed as the followed their hyung. "Hyung are you going to class now?" Jongin asked when they came to a stop. 

"Yeah, you two should get going too." he turned away and walked to the third years side of the school. 

"See you later Hyung!" bith Jongin and Han waved at him before turning to look at each other, a grin on each of their faces before they started to ran to their classroom. the race was on. Kyungsoon turned to look at them and only shook his head, they were such kids.

The day went by pretty slow for the two of them but it was finally over. "Hey, Soo hyung he's going to be late going home so to go without him." Jongin showed his the text he had recieve to Han as they walked out of yhe school building. 

"He must be having club activities again." Han playing with his lolipop as he looked at Jongin. "His schedule has been really odd lately." Jonging took his lolipop and put it in his mouth, makig their fangirl excited becuase they just had an indirect kiss. Han pouted but knew his freind was having fun with the reactions the human gils and even same werewolves were having so he took Jongin's hand brougt it to his lips so he could get his back. 

They both chuckled and walked out of the school gates. "Are you going to that job again?" 

"Yep, and my boyfriend Kai is taking me." Lu Han looked at his freind with his puppy eyes making jongin sigh. 

"I mean it is fun acting like i have a cute girlfriend." he smirked at Han.

"I am cute! I'll have you know, every customers wants a peice of your girlfriend." they looked at each other and laughed.

~~~

It was nearing seven when they both arrived at the club, Lu Han alrady dressed as a girl with a wig and everything. The manager had told them to enter through the front as it brought in more costumers when they knew Hana was working. To say Hana alone brought in costumers was wrong beucase everytime she came, her badboy boyfriend, Kai, would follow which increased the female costumers. The manager couldnt be more happy. he would ven pay Kai for simply waiting for Hana every night, it wasn't much but it was money neither of them expected so they were happy.

The night was going well, there was even a handsome customer that kept ordering and asking for the cute waitress to deliver his drinks. Lu Han didn't mine, they were expensive drink and each drink meant more moeny for him. He even got to know the customer a bit. aparently his name was Sehun and he was accompanying his friend to the club. he was basically his only costumer that night what with always asking for him. Lu Han thought it was weird but after a while he realized the man wasn't human but an alpha. his freind came back to the table when he had return with another drink for Sehun and looked Lu Han up and down before smirking. "Mind joining us cutie?" Lu Han could swear he feard a grow but didn't pay it any mind and just smiled politely.

"I would love to but my shift is actually over, so I'll be going." He waved them good bye and walk off. leaving them. Sehun wanted to go after her but again Chanyeol stopped him. 

"what was that about?" the frown on his friends face made him realize something. "... wait, is that your mate?" 

"Yeah." At that Chanyeol let him go. 

"Well what are you waiting for, go after her." Sehun let out a sigh.

"She's human, she'll probably get scare." his eyes were following her a she walked further away. She had stopped to talk to one of the costumer. everything was okay until he grabbed her and she obvoiusly didn't want that. The cotumer also looked a bit mad. Sehun's blood was boiling. How dare someone else touch his mate? he would tear that man's head off. before he even knew it he was walking to her rescue as fast as he couldin the crowded club. he teared his hand away from her and at the same time someone else pulled her away rom bothe the man and himself. he turned to look at who it was only to find it was the same man from the other night. 

"Kai! You're here." He heard her say as the man wrapped a protedtive arm around her. Kai looked at her making sure she was okay and then turn to look at Sehun, immeadietely sense his alpha rank. 

"Thank you for your help." Kai looked at Han, glad he made it in time before the customer got hurt but also to make sure Lu Han was alright. he was greatful for the sttranger's help but the glare he was sending him were making him a bit scare.

"Sehun, Thank you." Luhan spoke and smiled at the alpha. That smile made Sehun weak but the very sight of another man holding his mate still made his blood boil so he was relieved when his mate got herself out of the man's arm. "I have to go now." She turned and walked away again.

"I'm Kai by the way, thanks again." he walked after her and sehun let go of the man before going after them.

He caught up to Kai but his mate was no where to be seen. he grabbed him by the arm and turned  him to look at him, "What are you to her?" his question came out of the blue for Kai he yanked away his harm from Sehun as Luhan had called him. the man was glaring at him like he wanted to killed him and the fact he had been asking for Han the whole night didn't sit well with him. He had forgotted becuase the man had helped out but something wasn't right.

"Her boyfriend, so stay away from her. She's of limits."  Kai glared back at the man, not caring if he was an Alpha or not. he probably just wanted "a piece of her" as Han had put it himself. He was tire of having to deal with men that wanted to take advantage of Han, he was glad it was the last night. before the alpha could even say anythinf else Han came back, already dressed to leave work. 

"Kai, let's go!" he blinked at the sight of Sehun and smiled. "oh.. Sehun! Did you need something?" 

"Han, forget him, let's go." Han frown becuase his friend just called him by his name which meant something was wrong, he looked at Sehun and saw how he was glaring at Kai. he also saw that the man before him was sad. Something in his heart told him to tell the man that everything was alright. Kai tugged his arm slightly and brought him back to his senses. 

"Okay, Good bye Sehun." Han held Kai's hand back and smiled at Sehun. the man looked like an abondone pup and Lu Ha didn't know why it pained him but it wasn't like he knew the man much so he walked away with Kai, Sehun simply stood there not knowing what to do, his heart was broken. having a human mate was too hard. suddenly Chanyeol appeared beside him and patted his shoulder. 

"I saw everthing..." Chanyeol felt bad for his friend, human's can't sense their mates and to make things worse, she had someone already. Sehun knew his friend knew what he was going through. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

Again sorry for any grammatical errors.

comments are welcome.