Chapter 2

Human?

Lu Han his bed, leaving the comic book he was reading as he turned again to be able to look at Jongin who was on the ground reading his own comic book. "Hey." Jongin didn't him pay him any attention at his soft call. "Hey Nini... Jongin..." Han pouted and grabbed his book before throwing it at his best friend. "Jongin! damn it, pay attention to me!" Jongin jumped after the book hit him startled and alert. 

"Wh-what??" he looked around before his eyes landed on the only person in the room with him. "I was on the best part." he whined. 

"I'm having a dilemma and you don't even care." Jongin farrowed his brows at his best friend.

"what dilemma? You don't have dilemmas, Han." Jongin looked at him in mock disbelief..

"I do to!" Jongin sighed and sat up as he looked at Han.

"Talk, I'm listening." Lu Han sat up too and crossed his legs together, his face becoming serious. 

"Do you know what it feels like to find your mate?" Jongin was taken aback slightly but immediately shook his head. 

"No, but my mom used to say it felt like you've found something you didn't even know you were looking for. its like finding out that gravity isn't the only reason you stay on this earth..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "or something like that." looking back at his friend Jongin got up and sat down next to him. "Why? Do you think you found your mate?"

"I-I don't know...on Monday..." at his word Jongin stilled and frowned, he had moved past Monday but remembering made his upset.

"Monday was horrible. first that alpha Sehun kept asking for you and then that damn human grabbed you. And to top it off that damn alpha thought it was okay to grab and question me!.. How da..." Jongin was so deep in his thinking of last night that he didn't see how his friend's eyes widen with every word.

"I think Sehun is my mate." Han's words were almost a whispers but it Jongin heard him and stopped his words, letting the words sink in slowly.

"Well that explains so much actually... but he must be very strong to be able to detect your scent.." his words were once agian cut off.

"I actually saw him yesterday and the medicine was wearing off.. so maybe that's why?" they both sighed. Jongin bringing Lu Han into his arms. 

"What do you want to do?" at his words Lu Han couldn't help but hug his friend back tightly.

"You're the best!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun 

Sehun couldn't sleep. he hadn't slept well since Monday night. He even went back on Tuesday to the club only to be told his mate no longer worked there and that Monday was his last working day. So being Sehun he got one of his friends working on finding his mate. It had been a week already since he last he last saw his mate, he was growing restless and the fact that she had a boyfriend didn't help. Why had he frozen before, she was so close and reachable but he chickened out like if he was nothing but a meer pup. 

It was 12 am when he received a call from his friend Beakhyun, "Found your mate, but you should kn-" 

"I know, she has a boyfriend. No give me an address Baek." he could hear the other sigh.

"I couldn't find a home address but both of them attend Seoul Academy. Sehun yo-"

"Thanks Beak, Good night!" Sehun hung up and grinned, he would have his mate near him again. 

On the other side of the call Beakhyun cursed him, "ing rude bastard. Guess he's in for a surprise.." He smirked as he looked at his computer screen.

~

The very next day Sehun made sure to dress sharply and right after work headed to the school. While he waited it clicked that maybe his mate might be a student and not a teacher. He watched how wolves and humans walked out of the school gates. The wolves would look at him because of his alpha presence while the human would stare because of his looks. after all his waiting he didn't spot his beautiful mate but then he saw him, the guy that was with him before, her boyfriend. The young boy looked different what with his hear not being styled and looking like a good student. Sehun quickly walk to him and stood before him, causing Kai to look at him before he jumped back with a startled.

"What are you doing here?." Jongin looked around before looking back at Sehun. "Why are you here?"

"Where is she?" were the first words to leave Sehun's lips as he stepped closer to Kai. She? The word made Jongin frown. the guy had the resources to figure out what school they went to but not to figure out Lu Han is a boy. Sehun saw the boy frown and took it as if the boy was upset that he was looking for his girlfriend.

"Not here." before Sehun could say anything Kai put his hand up to stop him. "Follow me." he glared up at the alpha. "We're walking, i don't care if you have a car." Jongin started walking as he took his phone out and texted Lu Han who had gone home early that day. 

 

------------------------------------------------------

author note:

sorry for the bad grammar and i made some slight changes but the events havent changed.