THE DAYS AFTER (EPILOGUE)

THREE WORLDS LOVE

Two years has passed since Youngji gave birth to twins, Woori and Juwoon. The twins grow so well and Wonwoo is happy with his own family. They are expecting another child as Youngji is pregnant with a daughter this time. Woori as the oldest son gets tough training from his dad since he will replace his dad as The Alpha of the pack. Strangely, Woori seems like he doesn’t get any traits from his dad as a wolf – different from his younger brother, Juwoon, who shows strong impact of a wolf. Woori gets furious every time he can’t show any single sign of him being a wolf because his dad always praises Juwoon of being a great wolf. Woori almost gives up his position as the successor of his dad.

Youngji knows her oldest son being sulky because of the training, always comes to his room and comforts him every night. Woori will always cuddle to his mother every night and Youngji will kiss his cheek or temple. Even though she loves both of her twins, but Youngji loves Woori so much since Woori is a soft and kind kid. He loves his twins and does whatever his parents tell him to do. Juwoon is the same but he has mischievousness in him. Woori has Wonwoo’s grey eyes meanwhile Juwoon has Youngji’s dark brown eyes.

Meanwhile Ari and Seokmin live happily together with their son, Shin. Shin is just like the copy carbon of Seokmin. Since Shin was born way before Woori and Juwoon, he now can transforms back and forth as human or wolf.  He is a brown wolf just like his dad. When Shin was born, Sora was so excited because she could finally have a friend, that’s why Shin and Sora are so close and always play together.

Shin has a strong fangs to kill the enemy, just like his father. Shin appearances is like his dad meanwhile his character is just like his mother. It makes Shin looks tough and strong even though he is still 5 years old. That’s why Mingyu feels relax whenever Sora goes out to play with Shin. Seokmin also trains his son to be a great wolf. When he trains Shin, Seokmin looks scary but when the training time has over, he becomes a playful dad to his son and both of them will have a great laugh at home together with Ari.

To be honest, Youngji and Ari really want Sora to be their daughter-in-law in the future. Mingyu has raised Sora into a fine lady (even though she’s still a kid). Sora who has the look of her biological dad looks stunning every time she smiles. The smile she has is her mother’s exact smile. Sora always reminds Youngji and Ari of her parents who died before their eyes. Mingyu also sees Yeonhee in Sora. Although his heart is in a great pain looking at his adopted daughter who reminds him of his love, he still raises her with much love. Mingyu wants to protect his daughter. He doesn’t want to have another mistake of not protecting the one he loved the most.

Sora sometimes feels weird because she can’t transform like Shin does. She always asks her dad every night why she doesn’t transform like Shin. Mingyu tells her that one day she will know the reason soon or later. She only needs to wait until the time comes.

Today is Sora’s 8th birthday. It is also a memorial day for her parents. Sora who doesn’t know her biological parents, never got the chance to see how the elders holding a memorial ceremony for her parents. So for the past 8 years, they will celebrate Sora’s birthday and in the night time they will hold the memorial ceremony when Sora is sleeping.

On today’s birthday party, Sora wears a white gown with black ribbon behind the gown. The gown is from her mother’s used-to-be wedding dress and the black ribbon is from her dad’s used-to-be tie on their wedding day. Ari made the gown for Sora. She looks pretty with the gown. Youngji and Ari almost have teary eyes, seeing Sora wearing a gown made of her parents wedding gown. It reminds them of Yeonhee and Hansol when they had their wedding attire fitting.

It is now time for opening presents, after blowing the candle and cutting the cake. Sora takes her dad – Mingyu – present. She is happy to see that Mingyu gives her a new pair of shoes she always wanted to have. She hugs Mingyu and thanks him by kissing his cheek. Next, she opens a present from Woori and Juwoon. Well, it’s from Wonwoo and Youngji obviously, since the boys still know nothing about buying presents. They give Sora a wolf plushy and Sora loves it so much. Dino gives her a necklace with his name printed there (pfft.. Dino…). Shin gives her a school bag since Sora will be enrolling soon.

Suddenly, Youngji and Ari approach Sora. They give her another wrapped present. Mingyu sees that with teary-eyes. After a long talk with the packs, they decided to give ‘this’ to Sora. She is old enough to take ‘this’. Sora smiles as she receives the present. She opens it and it reveals a necklace. Youngji touches Sora’s hand.

“Sora, sweetheart, I think it’s time for you to know the truth” – Youngji looks at Sora deep into her eyes. Her voice trembles. She then opens the necklace. Sora looks into the necklace. She is confused to see a man and a woman’s picture inside.

“They… they are your biological parents. This man is your father. His name is Choi Hansol. He is a good man. He loves your mother, this woman, so much. Her name is Park Yeonhee. They love you and they still do love you very much” – Youngji tells Sora while holding her tears.

“The gown you are wearing right now, I made it with their wedding gown. You are wearing your parents’ wedding gown” – Ari also tells Sora with teary-eyes.

“Behind the pictures here, we put their ashes together. They died to save you because they love you” – Youngji continues.

“So please always remember even though they are not with you in real life, they are still here, with you, in your heart. You have them in here” – Ari continues as well.

“The name Sora was given to you by your dad, Hansol. When they were dating, your mother always called him Sol-a, so your dad gave you this name to make your mother remember him anytime. But, she died with him. She told me before she went to your father to take care of you and she loves you. Both of them love you” – Mingyu smiles as he tells this to Sora.

Sora has mixed feelings right now. She now understand why she is different with Shin. She now know who her mother is. She looks at the necklace that shows her parents’ face once again. She cries. She holds the necklace near her heart and cries outloud.

“One day, you will understand and discover on your own the reason behind their death. But for now, at least you need to know your real parents” – Wonwoo tells Sora.

“Even though I am not your biological father, but I love you so much as I have loved your mother. I hope you still want to consider me as your father after you found out your parents” – Mingyu holds back his tears. Sora looks at him and cries. She runs to Mingyu.

“I love you too, daddy. Thank you for raising me although it must be hard for you to see me as I resembles mom so much. You are my daddy and will always be my daddy forever” – Sora hugs Mingyu. Mingyu receives her hug and he also hugs Sora so tight. Many of them cry just by seeing that scene before their eyes, especially Youngji and Ari.

“Thank you so much, aunty Youngji, aunty Ari, uncle Wonwoo and uncle Seokmin for loving me and giving this great present. I know now why you always take care of me. Once again thank you” – Sora gives them hugs as she cries.

 

Since that day, Sora always wears the necklace and looks at it every night. She is wondering how her parents met and how was their love story is and especially how they ended up died. She is now happy to not feel curious anymore.

One spring night, Woori and Juwoon are going to stroll with Shin and Sora to have a fresh air. They are talking and not knowing that they are going to the dark forest. A pair of purple eyes is watching them. Sora and Shin are laughing at Woori and Juwoon, the youngest, when they are quarrelling over a fruit. Shin is trying to arbitrate them when suddenly a vampire shows up in front of them. Joshua.

Joshua looks at them one by one and his eyes catches one small black wolf who resembles Wonwoo so much. He looks at Juwoon with hatred but smiling so wickedly at him. Shin transforms into wolf as well and howling – to make sign that they are in a danger right now. Seokmin who recognizes his son’s howl runs to where the kids are. Wonwoo also runs as fast as he can since he hears Joshua’s thoughts. His son is in danger right now. Youngji who is pregnant cannot come with Wonwoo. She is worried about her twins. Ari also cannot come as Seokmin forbids her to come with him.

Joshua looks at Shin and hits him hard until Shin hits a rock. Shin faints, Sora is screaming while holding Juwoon. Woori is hiding behind Sora. Joshua then snatches Juwoon from Sora’s arms. He runs away with Juwoon on his hands. Sora runs after Joshua with Woori. They stop as they see Joshua kills Juwoon with his fangs. Yes, Joshua bites Juwoon and makes Juwoon’s ribs broken. He pricks on Juwoon’s small and weak body with a crazy laughter slips from his lips.

“DIE!! DIE!! YOU DOG!!”

Sora screams once again. Woori trembles seeing his twins died in Joshua’s hand. Woori looks at Joshua as he is mad. He growls. Joshua looks at them. He sees Sora.

“YOU!! HANSOL’S DAUGHTER AREN’T YOU?! I SHOULD KILL YOU TOO!!”

Suddenly, Woori transforms into a wolf too. His eyes is fierce, full of hate. Wonwoo, Seokmin and Mingyu arrives there. Wonwoo looks at his dead son. He is so mad. Wonwoo becomes crazy and chases after Joshua who is running away. Seokmin and Mingyu bring Sora, Shin and Woori home. Woori is still growling but then changes into howling. He is sad that his twins is now gone. Youngji hears that and suddenly feels weak. She falls on the floor and then cries. Wonwoo runs faster than Joshua. He stops Joshua from running and he growls at Joshua.

“SO HOW IS IT TO LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE?! DO YOU FEEL ME NOW YOU DOG?!”

“SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH UP!!! I WON’T FORGIVE YOU AND I WON’T SHOW ANY MERCY ANYMORE!! YOU KILLED MY SON, I KILL YOU!!!”

Wonwoo kills Joshua with his claws and fangs. He mutilates Joshua and separates his body into parts. He is killing Joshua with cry remembering how his son lied dead. He transforms back into a human and burns Joshua’s body. He walks back to the place where Juwoon lied. Wonwoo is down on his knees and cries as he holds Juwoon’s body.

When Wonwoo arrives back at his home, Youngji runs to him just to see her late son lies on her husband’s arms. She cries outloud to see Juwoon isn’t breathing anymore. Woori also cries to see his brother not moving. Wonwoo puts Juwoon on his bed and hugs Juwoon for the last time. Youngji kisses Juwoon’s temple for the last time too as she Juwoon’s black hair.

Everyone gather together at Wonwoo’s place to give last respects to Juwoon. Shin with his head bandaged swears inside his heart that he will take revenge later to the vampires. Woori too, he swears that he will kill all the vampires. He finally gets his wolf’s traits from his father and he becomes the most powerful wolf even more powerful than his dad.

The day ended with Wonwoo and Youngji buries Juwoon’s body in the dark forest.

 

A few weeks later, Seokmin with his family is going to move into the city. Seokmin feels worried for his wife and son if something like that happen to them since Jun is still alive in the island. Same goes to Wonwoo and Youngji. They will move to the city to protect Woori and their still un-born baby daughter. Mingyu asks Ari and Seokmin to bring Sora with them. At first, Sora refuses because she doesn’t want to leave Mingyu alone in the island. But after some times, Sora agrees on leaving with Seokmin’s family. Mingyu promises Sora that he will be visiting her every weekend.

Years has passed. Sora is now a university student. She becomes a stunning lady. She also in love with Dino. She knows the reason of her parents’ death is because of her being whether a vampire baby or human baby. She knows that her dad is a human turned vampire. She found her parents’ family in the city but she chose to still live with Seokmin’s family. She is dating Dino right now. Dino comes back and forth with Mingyu every weekend to see Sora. She is still wearing the necklace that has her parents’ picture in it.

Shin is now a high-schooler. He looks handsome now. He is still the same. He looks strong and tough but he is actually a caring man inside. He still receives training in the island with his friend, Woori. They come to the island a day per month. Both Woori and Shin are strong and powerful wolf. Maybe because of their past, they become the strongest wolf and the best combination. Shin is imprinted on Woori’s little sister, Nara.

Woori grows up gorgeously. He has his dad’s look. His eyes is so fierce and sharp. He still can’t erase the scene where his twins died in front of him. His hatred towards the vampire grows stronger each day after he discovers how his mother had been kidnapped by them to be their food and how Sora noona lost her parents. He makes his own oath to vanish all the vampires. Wonwoo soon will give the position of The Alpha of the Pack to Woori soon as he sees that Woori has been ready. Wonwoo is proud of his son but still waiting for his son to be graduated from high-school to give him the position.

The last one, Nara, Wonwoo and Youngji’s youngest child. She was born 2 months after the family settled down in the city. Woori loves her so much as he doesn’t want to lose another sibling. Nara is always protected by Woori and Shin. She is beautiful and really close to Sora as Sora is the only girl she knows since birth. She follows Sora everywhere. She is now studying in middle-school. Shin imprinted on her when she was born. Even though Shin imprinted on her, she actually likes her senior at school and it makes Shin jealous.

And for Youngji, Ari, Wonwoo and Seokmin, they are living happily ever after in the city although Youngji sometimes still remembers Juwoon. Mingyu doesn’t want to move to the city because Yeonhee was died in the island. For a wolf, they only imprinted on someone once in life time. They cannot imprinted twice because the one they imprinted to is their world. Once their mate died, the law said that they also will killed themselves and be one with their mate again. That’s why Mingyu can never imprinted on someone else after Yeonhee left. He also cannot die since Sora was left with him. But at least he has Sora who makes him smile and proud. He successfully raised Sora. He is not alone though. Youngji and Ari help him raised Sora. Mingyu also approves Dino as his future son-in-law.

No one gets hurt these past years. They live peacefully.

 

-THE END-