HE IS THE ONE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONE

THREE WORLDS LOVE

“Yeonhee. Wake up” – Yeonhee twitches when she hears a familiar voice calling her name. “Yeonhee. Yeonhee. Yeonhee. Yeonhee. I’m sorry”

Yeonhee opens her eyes widely when she recognizes the owner of the voice. She jumps from the bed, looking for where the voice came from. She even doesn’t recognize that she’s waking up in a strange room. She only focusing on looking for that voice.

“Hansol? Hansol? I know you’re here, Hansol! I heard your voice! Stop hiding! Where are you?” – Yeonhee calls his name now with her weak voice. She’s almost crying. She misses him so much. “Hansol, please show me yourself. I miss you so badly, Hansol! At least let me see your face so I can live peacefully knowing that you are okay. Please, Hansol. I don’t care if you left me on our wedding day because you don’t love me anymore. I just want to see you”

Yeonhee passes a closet and she feels that something moving around the closet. She turns around to see the closet. Nothing. She was hoping that she could find the hiding Hansol there. She cries. She leans on the closet, hugging herself and hangs her head low. “Hansol, I miss you”

“I miss you too” – Yeonhee eyes rounded as she hears that familiar voice again. She looks up and there she sees the man she loves the most standing before her. His face looks pale. He looks at her with sadness and longing for her.

“Han—Hansol!” – Yeonhee runs towards him and hugs him. They hug each other – getting their emotions of missing each other out. But when Yeonhee touches Hansol’s cold skin, she is taken aback. “You’re so cold, Hansol. What happened to you?” – Yeonhee touches Hansol’s pale face. Hansol can see Yeonhee’s worried face once again. He smiles as he is happy that the woman he loves so much still care for him. He touches Yeonhee’s warm hands. He kisses Yeonhee’s hands. Even his lips is cold too.

“I’m sorry I left you” – He starts. “I have no choice. I don’t want to harm you in any way so I left the city and live here”

“Ha—Harm me?! What do you mean?!”

“I don’t want to keep this as secret anymore especially after you found me in this state” – Hansol Yeonhee’s long wavy hair. “I can’t live in the city anymore be—“

“WHY?!”

“Listen to me first, dear. On the night before our wedding day, I got into accident. Stop. Do not cut me. Let me finish it. So yeah, I got into car accident. There was a car that hit my car from behind because the brake was broken. It hit my car really hard and I had no control over it as a bus hit my car from the front. Fortunately, I was able to jump out from the car before the bus hit my car. But I was dying already from the first hit. No one was there except the injured passengers from the bus. I thought that I would really die there. Suddenly, someone approached me and bit me. He gave me his venom because I was the only one who was dying. I was alive. He turned me into monster. What I am right now is actually a threat to human race. I drink their blood. That’s why… I left you. I don’t want to harm you in any way because I still love you”

“No… This can’t be… No… Hansol” – Yeonhee shakes her head repeatedly. She holds on Hansol’s cold hand. “Is that why your body is so cold right now?”

“Yes”

“B—But… You are fine with me sits in front of you. You didn’t bite me or drink my blood! You are fine!” – Yeonhee shakes Hansol’s body.

“It’s because I hold my breath. If I breathe, I can smell your scent and I don’t know what I would do to you. I can hold my breath for a long time but not really long”

“I don’t care! Make me one like you too! I don’t want to leave you anymore! I miss you” – Yeonhee hugs Hansol so tight.

“No. I don’t want to. You still have a bright future ahead of you, Yeonhee”

“Without you in it? Might be better if I die than suffering like this”

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Yeonhee gets shock as she hears someone screaming. She knows this voice. “Youngji? She’s here too?”

“Ari is here as well, Yeonhee. Three of you got fooled by entering this island. Our leader gave Ari the brochure about this island so she and Youngji agreed to bring you here too for recovering. They wanted to heal your wound which was created by me. Last night, the leader asked us to bring you all here. I volunteered to do the kidnap because I don’t want to see become their food. No one knows about us so they agreed that I will be the one who bring you here. Now, the werewolves must be on their way here to safe you guys because of Youngji’s scream. Go with them”

As Hansol finishes his sentences, the door widely opens. There is a wolf entering the room. He growls at Hansol but Hansol approaches the wolf and politely asks the wolf to take care of Yeonhee. He then holds Yeonhee on his arms and places her on the wolf’s back. Yeonhee shakes her head, signaling that she doesn’t want to be separated with Hansol. She still holds Hansol’s arm.

“Myungho, GO!” – Hansol asks the wolf to go. Yeonhee still shakes her head. Hansol lets go of her hands. He walks out from the room to see his love once again leave him.

“Youngji” – Yeonhee calls Youngji and Youngji looks behind her. She sees Hansol standing there. She rounded her eyes and takes turn looking at Yeonhee and Hansol.

 

“So, you met Hansol?” – Youngji asks Yeonhee.

“Uh-huh…” – Yeonhee answers her with weak nod.

“Did he happen to tell you about him missing?”

“Yeah… He told me everything and it was terrifying to know the truth of what he has become right now. Youngji, I don’t know what to do right now! He only said that after the accident, someone changed him into monster and he disappeared because he did not want to harm me. For now, I only want to know who made him like that”

“Here. I found this on the desk in my room earlier. I think you should have it and try to look for the answer here” – Youngji gives Yeonhee the book she found in Joshua’s room.

“Wh—What?! Hansol’s diary?!” – Yeonhee is looking at the diary in her hands. She is so immersed on the diary but when the Alpha of the packs offers her a handshake, she hides the diary behind her and introduces herself to the Alpha.

When the Alpha of the packs done with introducing himself to Youngji and Yeonhee – not to mention that he also imprinted on Youngji – and about to goes out from the room, Yeonhee suddenly feels weak and faint. Youngji who stands beside her gets shock and screams her name. Wonwoo then turns around and calls the other wolves to be there. He helps Youngji by carrying Yeonhee and places her on the sofa.

Wonwoo orders the youngest to go to the city and get a doctor for Yeonhee. The packs have their secret passage that can lead from the city to their house without the clan noticing that there is a person entering the island. The doctor comes with the youngest and quickly does a test on Yeonhee. After the check-up, Yeonhee awakes. She feels terrible as her head feels like spinning. She massages her temple. Youngji notices that Yeonhee has awake runs to her to ask if she’s okay meanwhile the Alpha of the packs is having talk with the doctor.

Yeonhee tells Youngji that she has a heavy headache. Youngji pats her back to make her calm. Youngji thinks that it comes from the shock Yeonhee has from meeting Hansol. Not long after that, Yeonhee stands up and runs. She’s closing and looks like she’s about to vomit. On her way to the bathroom, she bumps into someone. Because of the vomit, Yeonhee can’t even say sorry for this person. She just continues to run, doesn’t know that there is someone following her.

In the bathroom, Yeonhee throws-up like crazy. She gets dizzy just by throwing up. She sits on the cold floor. She doesn’t hear that someone calling her from outside. She just sits there with eyes closed. She feels exhausted. But then something hits Yeonhee harrd in her mind. She once again about to run from the bathroom but this time, she sees a man standing in front of the bathroom.

Just like Wonwoo and Seokmin, this man looks into Yeonhee’s eyes and he rounded his eyes. He looks like he’s being hypnotized or something like that. He sees everything about her. He imprinted on her. Yeonhee looks at him with confused. She then leaves him alone and looks for Youngji in the lounge.

“Youngji!!” – Yeonhee calls her from afar. Youngji with her panic face approaches Yeonhee.

“Are you okay?! You just vomit, didn’t you?!”

“Y—Yes. Youngji, something is not right with me. Did I have my period in last two months? I remember I never left my room for two months to buy any… because … I never… get…”

“Oh my Gosh, Yeonhee! Yes! I remember! You… You’re late?”

“She’s pregnant” – Wonwoo’s voice can be heard in the lounge. Youngji and Yeonhee look at him and the doctor who just checked Yeonhee up. Yeonhee falls to the sofa. She doesn’t believe what she just heard. Youngji is gasping after hearing the news. Someone who just arrives there also gets shock.

“She’s 15 weeks pregnant” – The doctor tells the detail to Youngji and Yeonhee. Yeonhee suddenly bursts into tears. “Hansol, what should I do?”, Yeonhee hugs herself.

“Hansol? That new bastard?” – A man asks Yeonhee. Yeonhee with angry face looks at him. That’s the man before. The man who imprinted on her.

“What do you mean bastard?! Who are you to judge him like that?!” – Yeonhee gets mad as she heard this man called Hansol as a bastard.

“Mingyu, mind your language!” – Wonwoo gives a look to that man. He stands in front of Mingyu, actually protecting Mingyu. Yeonhee’s emotion is not really good right now. She could hurt Mingyu.

“She conceives a vampire’s child, for God sake, Wonwoo!” – Mingyu looks mad.

“No. The baby is 100% a human. She conceives it when Hansol was still a human. Hansol is a newborn vampire. He just came with Joshua two months ago when he just transformed into vampire. So it means, she has the baby even before Hansol became a vampire. That’s what the doctor and I have to talk about before. No worries”

Mingyu then transforms himself into his wolf form. He runs out from the room with a growl. He looks mad. He just imprinted on her but she conceives his enemy’s child. He thinks the world is really cruel for him. Wonwoo gets that Mingyu imprinted on Yeonhee from his actions. Wonwoo pities Mingyu.

Youngji looks at the devastated Yeonhee. She pats her back and hugs her. “Everything is gonna be fine, Yeonhee. No worries. Now, why don’t we check on Ari? We got the answer though”

“Okay, let’s check on Ari” – Yeonhee agrees.

“So, you will give birth to the child?” – Wonwoo asks Yeonhee before they leave the room.

“Yes. This baby is the last gift from Hansol when he’s still a human” – Yeonhee answers him without even look at Wonwoo. Then she leaves with Youngji to check on Ari.

 

Night has come but Mingyu has not returned yet. Wonwoo is kind of worry if he did something wrong. He tries to call Mingyu by telepathy but Mingyu never answers him back. Wonwoo also can’t get into Mingyu’s head. Mingyu has closed any connections to Wonwoo. But then, Wonwoo senses Mingyu’s presence behind him. He looks at Mingyu. It looks like Mingyu just done crying this whole time. Wonwoo approaches him and pats his back.

“You imprinted on her, don’t you?” – Mingyu just gives him a weak nod. “She wants to give birth to the child. You can’t do anything about that. You have to protect her and the baby. I know you are hurt but believe me you will love the child just like the baby is your own. She is your mate after all”

“I’ll try” – Mingyu answers him with his weak voice. Wonwoo smiles at him. He feels proud at his best friend.

“Now, apologize to her for calling Hansol like that. No matter what happen, Hansol is still the father of the baby. Yeonhee will be mad if you keep calling Hansol like that. Clear every misunderstanding and start to know her better. That’s what I’m gonna do to Youngji as well”

“You imprinted on Youngji? Hahaha. Finally, we imprinted on someone. Okay, I’ll talk to her” – Mingyu now can smile.

Mingyu then comes to Yeonhee’s room. Yeonhee is still mad at him, obviously. But when Mingyu says that he’s sorry for calling Hansol a bastard, Yeonhee opens the door for him and lets him in. He then introduces himself to Yeonhee so does Yeonhee. She feels comfortable already with Mingyu. They talk non-stop that night until Yeonhee falls asleep on Mingyu’s shoulder. Mingyu looks at her. He surely likes her but the reality that she has a vampire’s child is still hard for him to take.

He then places his hand on Yeonhee’s tummy. He feels the heartbeat of the baby. Wonwoo is right. He suddenly likes the baby. It looks like he feels the baby gives him a warm introduction. He smiles and then off to his dreamland.

 

Months has passed. Yeonhee is now 38 weeks pregnant. After their first encounter, Mingyu and Yeonhee stay together. Unfortunately, for Yeonhee, she only acknowledges their relationship as friends and no more. She still loves Hansol. Moreover, she has his baby. That’s why she can’t forget about Hansol. But sometimes, her heart flutters to Mingyu who always there for her whenever she needs help. Yes, Mingyu is always with her 24/7. He shows affection to her and the baby. He loves them both.

Time for Yeonhee to deliver the baby is coming closer. Yeonhee wants Hansol to be there with her when she delivers their baby. Well, Wonwoo and Mingyu forbid it. The baby is a human and Hansol is a vampire. They don’t want Hansol to bite his own child. 

Little did they know, Hansol is actually know that Yeonhee is pregnant with his child even before Yeonhee figured out that she’s late. That time when Yeonhee was missing in the forest, Hansol always watched over her. When Yeonhee fell and then faint, Hansol was there to help her. His hand slightly touched Yeonhee’s tummy and he felt the heartbeat of his child. He cried, knowing that he has a child in Yeonhee but he can’t be with them, his own little family which he and Yeonhee always dreamed of to have in the future. That’s why he asked Youngji and Ari to leave the island. He didn’t want his family get hurt.

He counts the day for Yeonhee to deliver their baby. He really wants to see the child. But he is afraid if the clan’s leader know about the child. As a vampire, they cannot have a child or else the child will be taken by the leader and be killed by the leader. Hansol is the only vampire who knows about the baby.

Meanwhile, Yeonhee remembers about the diary. She opens her drawer and gets the diary. She sits on her bed and starts to read Hansol’s diary. She cries as she reads every words Hansol has written in his diary. She just know that Hansol was actually always watch over her all of this time. She then reads a part where Hansol wrote who was the one that changed him. She suddenly feels angry inside her. At that time, Youngji comes in to her room.

“Joshua. He’s the one who transformed Hansol to a vampire” – Yeonhee gives Youngji the book back.

Youngji becomes angry as well. So Joshua hide the book because he is afraid that someone will know that he was the one who changed Hansol. Because of Joshua, Hansol had to leave Yeonhee. Youngji hates Joshua so much. She places a bookmark on that page. Ari then joins them in the room. She just got back from her date with Seokmin.

When Youngji, Ari and Yeonhee have a talk, suddenly Yeonhee feels her abdomen hurts so much. Her face becomes red as the pain becomes more severe. Youngji is panic and tells Ari to go to Wonwoo to inform him that Yeonhee might deliver the baby now. Ari runs out from the room with panic. She meets Mingyu who is on his way to Yeonhee’s room.

“Yoo—Yeonhee! She’s going into la—labor!” – Ari tells Mingyu.

“Wh— Go tell Wonwoo!” – Mingyu runs to Yeonhee’s room. He sees that Yeonhee is in pain and her water just broke. Youngji is holding her. Mingyu comes to her. “Youngji, go tell Chan to bring hot towel and hot water. She’s going to give birth now. I’ll be here!” – Youngji nods and runs out.

Mingyu replaces Youngji, holding Yeonhee’s hands. Yeonhee is screaming from the pain she has down there. She is sweating hard. Her screaming could be heard by Hansol. He knows, this is the time for her to deliver his baby. He cannot concentrate at all. He only thinks about Yeonhee and the baby.

Wonwoo and the other packs are already there to help Mingyu but Mingyu only needs Youngji, Ari and Chan meanwhile he asks the packs to stand-by in front of Yeonhee’s room. Mingyu is going to help Yeonhee to deliver her baby. Youngji holds Yeonhee’s hands meanwhile Chan and Ari are helping Mingyu. Thankfully, the doctor has trained Mingyu on how helping Yeonhee giving birth. He asks the doctor himself.

An hour has passed. Yeonhee is still screaming. Hansol is sitting on his chair. He feels nervous. Mingyu is sweating really hard. Youngji gets scratched from Yeonhee. Chan and Ari are holding hands. Then, a baby’s cry could be heard. The packs smiles in tears to hear that. Hansol cries to hear the cry.

“Ari! The cloth! Chan! Give the baby a warm bath. Yeonhee, you did a great job. It’s a girl” – Mingyu gives the baby to Chan. The crying baby suddenly calm down when she is in Chan’s arms. Chan looks at her eyes. The baby laughs and smiles to him. He loves her.

Hansol hears Mingyu. He has a daughter. He tears up in joy. He also can hear Yeonhee’s cry in joy that she successfully deliver the baby. He whispers, “Good job, Yeonhee. Thank you for giving me a daughter”. Strangely, Yeonhee can hear that even from afar. She cries again after hearing Hansol’s voice.

After Ari and Youngji cleaning her up, Mingyu comes in bringing the baby. He holds her as if she’s his own daughter. He gives the sleeping baby to Yeonhee. As Yeonhee sees her daughter, she reminded of Hansol. She is so much alike just like her father. Her pointy nose, her eyes, her skin are her father’s trait. Yeonhee kisses her daughter’s temple.

“So, you ready to give her a name?” – Ari asks Yeonhee in excitement.

“Hmm… Honestly… Mingyu, can I ask you a favor for this time?”

“As long as it is for you, I’d loved to do anything for you”

“I want Hansol to give her the name”

“What? Yeonhee, you know he can’t go near you or your dau—“

“She is his daughter too!” – Yeonhee begs Mingyu to give Hansol a chance to hold his daughter. Wonwoo then comes in with Youngji.

“Youngji told me that she is agree with Yeonhee. Hansol still has the rights to see his own daughter. As an Alpha, I agree with Mingyu but as a person, I agree with Youngji. I’ll call Hansol. Mingyu, you will be the one who bring the baby to him. Myungho will carry Yeonhee on his back. The rest of the packs, get ready and stand-by near us. Everything clear?”

Yeonhee is pleased. In contrast, Mingyu still doesn’t like the idea of giving Hansol the chance. But he can’t disobey his leader. He holds the baby and walks to the dark forest. Myungho with Yeonhee, Wonwoo with Youngji and Seokmin with Ari follows him behind. Wonwoo has contacted Hansol with his telepathy. Hansol agrees to come. He also wants to see his daughter.

Hansol meets Mingyu and Myungho with Yeonhee on his back. He looks at Yeonhee first. They give smile to each other. Mingyu then ask Hansol if he has hold his breath or not. Fortunately, Hansol nods. Mingyu then steps forward and gives him the sleeping baby. Hansol holds her. The baby awakes as her tiny body touches his cold skin. She looks at Hansol and smiles before going back to sleep. Meanwhile the others hide there, on guard. They don’t know that someone watches them. Jeonghan is there also. He then teleports back to Seungcheol to give him the news.

“Isn’t she pretty, Hansol?” – Yeonhee walks to him slowly with Mingyu’s help. “She looks just like you”

“No. She’s pretty like you” – Hansol smiles. His eyes glued to his daughter.

“You can give her a name, Hansol. I want you to give her a name” – Yeonhee stands before Hansol.

“Me? Giving her a name?”

“Yes. You are her dad. Give her a name that can always remind me of you” – Yeonhee caress Hansol’s cold cheek. Hansol looks into Yeonhee’s eyes and then nods.

“Sora. I remember how you used to call me Sol-a before. So I give Sora as her name. Choi Sora” – Hansol looks at Yeonhee. She agrees and suddenly pecks Hansol’s lips. Mingyu who watches that feels a pain in his heart.

Wonwoo tells Mingyu that something is not right in the castle as Seungcheol is mad to hear the news from Jeonghan. He orders Mingyu to take Yeonhee and Sora back. Mingyu then snatches Sora from Hansol’s arms and holds Yeonhee’s wrist. He pulls Yeonhee to come with him but Yeonhee refuses. She still wants to be with Hansol.

Just in time, Seungcheol and Jeonghan arrive there. Hansol gets shocked and tells Yeonhee to run with Mingyu. The packs are coming out from the hiding. They growl to them.

“DO NOT INTERRUPT US!! THIS IS VAMPIRE’S BUSINESS! GO AWAY!! WE NEED TO PUNISH THIS ONE!” – Seungcheol grabs Hansol by the hair. Yeonhee who sees that screams and she manages to let her wrist go from Mingyu’s grip. Mingyu is shock and order Chan to take Sora back. He then runs after Yeonhee.

Jeonghan who sees Yeonhee tells Seungcheol that she is the one who gave birth to the baby. Jeonghan thinks that Yeonhee carries the child when Hansol is a vampire. Seungcheol looks at her.

“So, is this the woman who just gave birth to your child? How romantic that you are falling in love with a human! You are the newest member to the family but you bring the absolute disgrace to the clan! You break two rules already!! You need to be punish! Jeonghan! What is the punishment for these mistake?”

“I am afraid that the only punishment for this is Death” – Jeonghan says as he smirks.

“NOOOOOOO!!! DON’T KILL HIM!!! NOOOO!!! I BEAR THAT CHILD WHEN HE’S STI—“ – Mingyu grabs Yeonhee and holds her so tight.

“SHUT UP!!” – Seungcheol gives a look to her.

Hansol just smiles while looking at Yeonhee. He has no regret meeting that girl and falling in love with her. He has no regret for dreaming having a family with her. He is happy that at least he has given her a daughter that can live with her for the rest of her life. He wants nothing but her happiness. He could die in peace right now. He is really calm as Jeonghan and Seungcheol tie him with a rope and when they start the fire.

Yeonhee cries and screams. She tries really hard to let go Mingyu’s grip. The other packs still being on guard. Yeonhee becomes hysteric when she sees Jeonghan grabs Hansol by the hair and ready to throw him into the fire.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LET ME GOOO!! HANSOL!!”

“Be happy, Yeonhee. I love you”

“NOOOOOO!!! HANSOOOOOLLLL!!!” – Yeonhee screams as loud as she can when she sees Seungcheol and Jeonghan stepping closer to the fire with grabbing Hansol’s hair. She feels weak and finally turns around to face Mingyu.

“Please take care of my daughter” – She kisses Mingyu’s lips just to distract him. As she feels that Mingyu has lost the grip on her waist, she runs to Hansol who is in the brink of the fire. Both of them fall to the fire with Yeonhee jumping and hugging Hansol. Seungcheol and Jeonghan get shocked because of what they just see.

“NOOOOOOO!!! YEONHEE!!!!” – Mingyu cries outloud. Youngji and Ari also cry outloud. Mingyu transforms back to a wolf and about to kill Seungcheol and Jeonghan because he is really burning inside. The other packs hold him. Wonwoo tells Seungcheol to run back home. Mingyu’s growl changes into a sad howling. Seungkwan, Myungho and Soonyoung bring Mingyu back home. Youngji and Ari are still there look at the ashes of Hansol and Yeonhee’s body. They cry as they collect the ashes. Wonwoo and Seokmin are there too standing while holding their tears.

Mingyu comes in to Yeonhee’s room. He sees Chan who holds the baby. For a moment, Mingyu is angry at Sora. He wants to kill her. She is the reason why he has lost Yeonhee. But when he sees how Sora sleeping soundly at Chan’s arms. He holds back his madness. He kneels down and cries again. Chan knows what happened and tears-up as well. Mingyu then asks Chan to give him Sora. He holds Sora and he sees Yeonhee in her. He kisses Sora’s cheek as he says, “Kim Sora. You are my daughter from now on. I can’t protect your mother well, but I will protect you. I promise I will be a good dad for you”

 

-THE END-