MY BLACK WOLF PRINCE

THREE WORLDS LOVE

Youngji opens her eyes in shock after having bad dream. Much of her surprise, she wakes up in a dark room. She sits straight on the bed. She feels scared. She’s trying to recall of what happened last night that she could end-up here. She only remembers that she had a serious talk with Ari about Hansol and then they went off to their tent to sleep. She knocks on her head, still trying to remember anything from last night. Nothing comes to her mind.

She then takes a look at this room. Everything is dark in this room. There is a negative aura in the room. Especially when she sees all of those antiques placed in this room. It might be hundreds years old already.

The door suddenly opens. Youngji turns her face to the door and there’s a man entering the room with a tray full of food on his hands. He smiles to Youngji but Youngji is scared of him. What a stranger.

“Hello, good morning. My name is Joshua” – he says while putting the tray in front of Youngji. “This is your breakfast. May I know your name?”

“T—Thank you f—for the br—breakfast. My name is not important right now. All I wanna know is what am I doing here? I believe last ni—“

“Yes. You were sleeping with your friends at your tent. I brought you here”

“Y—You brought me here?! For what?!”

“Listen… I don’t have bad intentions to do to you or your friends” – Joshua closes his eyes and lets out a deep sigh.

“Wait a minute! You have the same eyes as Hansol!! What are you?! It’s strange that human has purple eyes!!”

“You’ve met Hansol? Oh God. Seungcheol must be mad at him if he knows that” – Joshua face palmed. He sits across Youngji and explains everything to her. He tells her about who he is.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” – Youngji screams as she hears that Joshua and Hansol are vampires.

“Hey, calm down. I never want to hu—“

“EVERYONE GET TO THE GATES RIGHT NOW!!! THE ‘DOGS’ ARE COMING BECAUSE OF THE SCREAM!!” – Youngji hears someone shouts from downstairs.

“!” – Joshua runs out from the room, leaving Youngji behind. Youngji is really scared right now. She almost burst into tears when suddenly the window is widely opens, revealing a man. She thinks that the man is also a vampire. She wants to scream but…

“Sshh—You are safe now. I am no vampire. Don’t be scared. I come here to safe you and your friends. Our Alpha is guarding outside right now. My name is Soonyoung”

“Alpha? Are you—Don’t tell me you are… something what I’m thinking right now”

“Maybe” – he smiles cutely. “Now get ready to get on my back”

In an instant, Soonyoung transforms into a wolf before Youngji’s eyes. Youngji jaws dropping. She is right. He is a werewolf. The vampire’s natural enemy. Soonyoung’s face which is really cute before, now disappear. She only can see a fierce looking wolf in front of her.

“What are you waiting for? C’mon! Get on my back!”

Youngji awakes from her zoned-out and quickly get on Soonyoung’s back. But she suddenly get-off again after seeing something on the desk. She takes the book with her and get on Soonyoung’s back again. After that, Soonyoung runs out from the room.

On the way out from the castle, Youngji sees someone who is standing near an open window. Her heart is pounding really hard after seeing his side profile. He has a pair of sharp eyes and pointy nose. Unfortunately, he doesn’t see her because he is still guarding the hall. Then Youngji hears Yeonhee calling her. She turns around and sees Hansol there – standing behind Yeonhee who is already on a wolf’s back. At that time, the man turns to Youngji’s direction. Unfortunately, there is a wind and it makes Youngji’s hair covers her face so he can’t see her clearly. After making sure that everyone is saved, the man makes a signal to someone down and joins the others.

 

“So, you met Hansol?” – Youngji asks Yeonhee as soon as they arrive in the werewolves den or house. (And we know what happen with Ari. She’s sleeping soundly with Seokmin beside her.)

“Uh-huh…” – Yeonhee answers her with weak nod.

“Did he happen to tell you about him missing?”

“Yeah… He told me everything and it was terrifying to know the truth of what he has become right now. Youngji, I don’t know what to do right now! He only said that after the accident, someone changed him into monster and he disappeared because he did not want to harm me. For now, I only want to know who made him like that”

“Here. I found this on the desk in my room earlier. I think you should have it and try to look for the answer here” – Youngji gives Yeonhee the book she found in Joshua’s room.

“Wh—What?! Hansol’s diary?!”

When Youngji is about to answer Yeonhee’s question, someone comes in to the room. Youngji and Yeonhee are talking in a room that looks like a lounge. Youngji turns to see who is coming and she is blushing after seeing him. It is the guy from before. The sharp eyes’ guy she saw in the castle before. She hangs her head low, avoiding eye-contact as he introduces himself to Yeonhee and her. He is the Alpha (leader) of the pack and his name is Wonwoo. He offers shaking hand with both Yeonhee and Youngji. Yeonhee accepts his hand-shake and introduce herself to Wonwoo. Meanwhile Youngji still avoiding eye-contact with Wonwoo because she feels that her face is burning. Youngji sometimes can be tough but she has this soft side in her whenever she likes a guy.

Wonwoo now stands before Youngji. He reaches out his hand to shake hand with Youngji. When Youngji reaches his hand, Wonwoo is confuse why she doesn’t want to look at him. Wonwoo calls her by name. Youngji shocks as she hears her name flipped out from Wonwoo’s lips. How could he knows her name? She looks at him – deep into his eyes. Wonwoo’s pupil rounded as he sees Youngji. He sees Youngji’s past, present and future. He also sees himself walking side by side with Youngji and both are sharing their kiss. He sees himself protecting Youngji just like she is the only person in this world. He would die for her as long as she is safe. Yes, he imprinted on Youngji. Just like Youngji, Wonwoo is a tough and fierce guy but he has soft-side when he falls in love.

Wonwoo’s face becomes as red as tomato. He suddenly acts awkward to Youngji. In Yeonhee’s eyes those two look kind of little bit stupid. They find it awkward to face each other. Wonwoo then excuse himself from the room. As he turns around, he smiles. He feels relieve that he finally found his significant other. To be honest, he is kind of jealous of Seokmin who imprinted on Ari.

For wolves, imprinted on someone makes them become more mature. It is an instinct that could not they denied. When they reach adulthood, they have to find someone who will be their soulmate. Wonwoo as the Alpha of the pack is kind of late to find his mate. A couple of the wolves have found their mate, including Seokmin. That’s why he is afraid that he cannot find anyone. But today, he found his and he feels great.

Months has passed. Wonwoo and Youngji start their relationship as a friend at first. The funny thing is when almost all of the wolves know that Wonwoo has imprinted on Youngji, Wonwoo still acts awkward and shy towards her. The packs make fun of him because he used to be a tough guy but in front of Youngji he becomes soft and sweet.

That happens to Youngji as well. Yeonhee and Ari make fun of her for falling in love. For all of this time, Youngji always been tough on a guy. She doesn’t easily falls in love but when she does, she will love to the fullest. Both Wonwoo and Youngji just stay cool when their friends make fun of them. They just reply that they are just friend and not more. Their friends just scoff at their reply because they know what these couple has in mind and heart. Well in fact, they are actually happy to hear that they probably have the chance to be a couple as they love each other. Especially for Wonwoo, he has his hopes really high.

Meanwhile in the castle – where the vampires live – Joshua who can see something from afar, sees that Wonwoo has imprinted on Youngji. Eventhough he doesn’t know Youngji’s name, Joshua actually falls in love with her at the first sight. The night when Joshua took Youngji from the tent, he actually loves to see how Youngji sleeps. That was the first time he felt that his heart – that has been cold for decades – becoming warm enough as if its beating again. He knows that he’s wrong for loving someone because in the clan’s rules, it mentioned about they cannot falling in love with human. He actually had broken another rule, so he will be punished for two mistakes if he got caught.

Joshua is angry at Wonwoo. He feels that Wonwoo has taken his life from him. Honestly, Joshua really wants to try living as a human being so he always travelling to human’s world. That’s where he found Hansol.

“I found her first. How dare he snatches her from me?! That ty dog! I have to make a plan to get that girl back and fly away from here. I hate my life being a vampire like this!” – Joshua is getting more thrilled as he can see that Wonwoo finally makes a move on Youngji.

For Joshua, Youngji probably is the only one who can save him to escape the castle. He already has much living there. He believes that Youngji can change his heart back to have a beating again and live back as a person. But now his hopes have fly away.

At the same time, Wonwoo finally tells Youngji that he likes her. Youngji has butterfly on her stomach as she hears Wonwoo’s confession. Youngji gladly accepts Wonwoo’s heart. He confesses his feeling the same time as when Seokmin proposes Ari to marry him. So actually, Seokmin and Wonwoo had planned this together.

“I wish Yeonhee is here with us. I miss her” – Ari says with a faint smile.

“I know right. I bet she will be the one who cheer at us happily right now if she’s here” – Youngji pats Ari’s back. “I hope Mingyu is okay. I don’t see him anywhere”

“No worries, he will be okay. He has Sora to be taken care of, right?” – Seokmin joins the girls.

“Yes, no worries. I already talk to him” – Wonwoo too joins them.

 

“Don’t you want to take a revenge for Jun’s sake?! They kill… Well, literally… They kill Jun!! Look at him right now!! He lost his left arm, he lost his power and he is lifeless now!! I tell you, we need to go after them! This is a war!” – Joshua talks to their leader, Seungcheol.

“Joshua, don’t you remember our ancestor’s deal with the werewolf? It is Jun’s fault for bringing the girl back by using her heart. Moreover, I hate war. You know that”

“But—“

“Now, go to your room and I will reconsider your request. Let me think about it”

Joshua goes back to his room. He doesn’t know that Seungcheol has called Wonwoo with his telepathy. He asks Wonwoo to meet him in the dark forest, in secret. The two leaders meet up at midnight. Wonwoo comes in his wolf form, just in case if Seungcheol is going to attack him. To his surprise, Seungcheol is actually tells him about what happen in the castle. From Jun’s case to Joshua’s case who always confront him to have a war with the werewolves.

“He loves Youngji” – Wonwoo tells Seungcheol.

“Who? Joshua?”

“Who else then?! Jihoon? Jeonghan? They never met Youngji in person. Only Joshua met her as he kidnapped her that night”

“He breaks the rules?!”

“Why not if you really care about someone you love. You vampires can never feel the warm that comes from love. Well, except for Joshua. He feels jealous of me because Youngji is my mate”

Seungcheol goes silent for a moment. He recalls every words Joshua has said to him. It makes sense now why he always wanted Seungcheol to make a war with the werewolf. Wonwoo is right.

“So now, Seungcheol. I want to offer you a new deals. Do you want to hear it?”

“Hmm… Go on”

“So, I know this one might sounds foolish to you as it is for my own good. First, every person who saved by the werewolf CANNOT be taken by the vampire again. How’s that sound to you?”

“I’m not giving my thought until you reveal the second one and third one blah blah blah”

“Okay second or the last one, from now on the werewolves will be the one who provide the vampires their food. The people we are going to send to you are people who need death punishment for what they do or did in the past. In conclusion, we are going to hunt for bad people for you. No more innocent people. How is it for you?”

 “Hmm… The deals sound promising for me. Especially the last one. So we don’t have to waste our energy to hunt for our food right”

“Yep. Are you okay with that?”

“DEAL!”

By that, Seungcheol seals the deal by giving his blood in the dark forest. If the vampires break the deals, they will be vanished in an instant. Wonwoo also giving his blood to seal the deal. Little did they know, Joshua finally can reach out to see Seungcheol. He is mad for what Seungheol just did. He lost his temper and he doesn’t see that Wonwoo gives Seungcheol Hansol’s diary.

“Here. You got Hansol wronged. Read it and you can understand that Joshua actually broke two of your rules. I just want you to clear Hansol’s name. He is a good vampire” – Wonwoo then runs back to his place.

Seungcheol also goes back to the castle and starts to read Hansol’s diary (will be revealed in next chapter). Strangely, it seems like someone had already prepare the page where Seungcheol has to read. He gets mad after reading what Hansol has written there. He asks a vampire named Jeonghan to bring Joshua in front of him. Jeonghan who can teleport to anywhere he wants, brings Joshua who is also mad at Seungcheol. Seungcheol looks at him with an angry eyes. So does Joshua.

“YOU MADE A NEW DEAL WITH THE DOGS?! ARE YOU STUPID?! ARE YOU REALLY THE LEADER OF THIS CLAN?!”

“SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! WHAT. IS. THIS?!” – Seungcheol throws Hansol’s diary to Joshua’s face.

“WH—“ – Joshua’s face become pale as he sees the book that he always kept hidden in his room. He doesn’t even know that the book was gone.

“YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TURNED HANSOL INTO VAMPIRE?! HOW DARE YOU LIED TO ME!! SO HANSOL WASN’T A VAMPIRE IN THE FIRST PLACE?! YOU TOLD US THAT YOU MET HIM WHEN YOU WERE TRAVELLING TO HUMAN WORLD!” – Joshua shuts his lips. He knows he had done something wrong by breaking the rules.

“YOU KNOW THAT ONLY THE LEADER WHO CAN TURN SOMEONE INTO VAMPIRE!! YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED ACCORDING TO THE LAW!! YOU BROKE TWO RULES ALREADY!! YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN, DON’T YOU?! YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL BE DOUBLE!! TORTURE HIM IN THE DUNGEON!!” – Seungcheol asks the rest of the vampires to lock Joshua in the dungeon and torture him every day for a year. Joshua cannot say no because he boldly broke the rules.

 

A year has passed. Joshua had escaped from the punishment around ten months ago. He escaped after seeing how happy Youngji and Wonwoo were after being a couple. Especially when Wonwoo proposed to Youngji, Joshua couldn’t control his temper anymore. He felt wronged. He was having punishment meanwhile Wonwoo and Youngji live as happy couple. On Wonwoo and Youngji’s wedding day, Joshua escaped from the torture and has been hiding somewhere in the dark forest. He was being nice for not letting his ego came up to consume his mind. But right now all he wants is to make Youngji and Wonwoo’s life miserable. He wants to kill Wonwoo. His mind is now full of hate. He becomes wicked.

Youngji gives birth to a twins. Both are boys. Wonwoo named the older one Woori and the younger one Juwoon. Joshua who sees the babies, makes a smirk on his face. He has plotted a wicked revenge.

 

-THE END-