Who is it?

Who will it be?

[ Dahyun ]

“Who I choose?” I asked, I didn’t know that they felt that way. I thought I was the one being in love not them. “Yes so who do you choose?” Asked Sana and Momo both at the same time. Choose? Can I? 

“I choose Momo” Momo started jumping up and down “I choose Sana”. Sana look up from the floor and Momo stopped jumping. “What?” Asked Sana looking really confused, as confused as Momo. “I choose you Sana, I choose you Momo. I choose both of you” I finished. “What!” They both yelled at the same time. “I’m in love with the both of you, I can’t choose. You both want me and I want both of you. So you unnies can talk together before you decide but please tell me what you want soon” I said before walking out the door. 

 

~Flashback 

Jihyo giggled a little “that’s totally normal when you like someone. So who is it?” Jihyo asked and learned in closer to me. “Sana and Momo....” I almost whispered. “Wait wait what? Sana and Momo? Like both?” She asked learning back in the sofa. “Yeah I’m in love with both” I learned back too. “One as much as the other?” She asked again “I couldn’t choose if my life depended on it” I answered. “Well damn, I think you should talk with them about it because how will you be in a relationship with both?” She said and thought about it. “Why can’t I? Two people can be in one, why not three?” I asked her. “I just haven’t heard about it before, it kinda seems weird. Not that I don’t support you! I’m totally on your side” she said. 

~End of flashback

 

[ Momo ]

The door closed, “What the ing motherer hell just happened!” I yelled. 

“I don’t know. How can she be in love with the both of us?” I said really confused. “I don’t know” said Sana. We sat down on the bed, we were quite for what felt like a really long time. “What do you wanna do?” I asked, I had been dreaming about being in a relationship with Dahyun for forever but with Sana too. I mean she’s one of my best friends. She is hot but how does she feel? Will she try? I asked myself. “I wanna be in a relationship with Dahyun, I’m in love with her. I know you are too so maybe it isn’t that bad, right? I mean we don’t have to do things we don’t like” she said and look over at me. “We can always bre-I mean stop things, right?” I asked. “Yeah I’m pretty sure, so should we say yes?” She said and I could feel her being a little nervous for my answer. “We think we should” I answered.