Kisses

Who will it be?

[ Sana ]

I woke up and got dressed, I walked out in the kitchen to get so breakfast when I noticed Dahyun was sleeping on the couch. I walked over to her and sat down beside her. She looked so cute. I kissed her on her cheek, she woke up. “Hey unnie, what time is it?”, “about 8pm, why?” I asked and kissed her on the back of her head. “Stop unnie” She said and ponded. Hehe so cute. “Are you hungry?” I asked and walked over to the kitchen again. She walked over to me. “A little”, I took two blows and spoons. She took the milk and cereal. We sat down at the table and started eating. I couldn’t stop staring at her the whole time, she was so beautiful. Even after falling asleep on the couch. After I was done eating I gave her a big hug and a kiss on her forehead before leaving to train at JYP. 

 

[ Momo ]

I just woke up, I was really hungry so I ran out to the kitchen. Dahyun was sitting there alone but there was two blows. “Good morning” I said as I sat down. I had already taken a blow and spoon. “Good morning, did you sleep well?” She asked, “yeah I slept fine, so is today special?”. “Special?”, “yeah is today special? Because you look damn good today” I said and she blushed so much. I poured up the cereal. “No but thanks unnie” she said and looked away. I leaned in and kissed her cheek, she turned her head to me again. We sat and talked a little before some of the others came. 

 

[ Dahyun ]

What is it with them? Why do they keep kissing me? Not that I don’t like the attention but why. To be honest I love it all. I just don’t want them to know that because maybe they will find it weird or stop. Plus I don’t want the others seeing it. Maybe I’m just weird. “Daaaahyun” I looked around it was just me and Momo now. “W-what unnie?” I asked and looked at her. “Do you wanna watch tv with me?”, “sure unnie but...what happened to the girls? Where did they go?”. “Didn’t you hear it? Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon went to the movies. Mina, Chae and Tzuyu went to train at JYP”. Wait did I just miss all that? “Ohh....I spaced out, sorry”. “It’s ok” she said and walked over to the couch. I went over to her and sat down, she held my arm and started cuddling it. So cute, she is just so cute. We sat and watched a drama for some time. 

“Unnie... why do you always kiss me?” I asked after trying for the last ten minutes. “Well..it’s...it’s” she sat up and looked me in the eyes, “it’s because.... You are just so cute. I can’t help it” she said and smiled. I blushed because she looked me right in the eyes and because of her smile. I heard the door open so I quickly ran over to welcome them home. I can’t believe I just asked that, she must think I’m weird now.