Fights

Who will it be?

[ Momo ]

It’s been a few days after the deal, Sana have been with Dahyun almost 24/7 but now she’s at home while we are at JYP. “Momo unnie, after we are done training shouldn’t we do a vlive?” She asked and handed me a bottle of water. “Yeah why not” I said and gave her a smile. A little after we made a vlive, we played piano and stuff when Once asked if we could call the members. So we did or tried. Then when we called Sana. “Darling! Darling!” Dahyun said to Sana. “What is it?” Asked Sana like it wasn’t the first time she had called her that. “Were you sleeping?” Asked Dahyun and the Sana said “yes. I just woke up” like shut the up. Then Dahyun said she miss her like what am I, some trash. Sana said she missed her too, I can’t blame her for that I would too. I was just so sassy that I said “who do you miss?”. She said Everyone but Dahyun asked if it was her. We talked a little with Sana then we hang up and right after I couldn’t help but ask “how come you don’t say ‘darling’ to me?” She then just tried to cover it up and we had a little fight because I was mad that she doesn’t say darling to me but Sana. 

 

[ Sana ]

When Dahyun and Momo came back they acted kinda weird...wait did they kiss! I have to talk to Momo. I pulled her into her room and locked the door after. “Did you kiss her?!” I yelled and held my hands over my head. “No and we probably are never going to because of you!” She yelled back with tears forming in her eyes. Yeah! Wait no...I feel like . “I’m sorry Momo, what did she..o-or I do?” I asked and hugged her. She cried on my shoulder for a while before saying “she...she called you darling and then I was mad a-and I-I we had a small fight”. I let her cry some more on my shoulder, even if I love Dahyun I also love Momo and I hate seeing her crying or being hurt. Maybe I should let Momo be happy with Dahyun. If Momo keeps being hurt I will. 

 

[ Dahyun ]

“Hey unnie” I sat down beside Jihyo, “hi dubu”. Should I ask her for help? My feelings are more weird after the fight with Momo and maybe she can help me.

“Can I ask you something like a help?” I turn my head to look at her. “Sure but if you didn’t wear protection then you should take a pill before 24 hours” she looked at me dead serious. “What no! I’m not pregnant, I didn’t have . I haven’t ever had it!” I yelled whispered. “Okay” she laughed “then what is it?”. 

“I feel weird” she looked at me like I should keep talking. “Well it feels weird when I think of a person or when I’m with the person” she put a hand on my shoulder and asked “do you like the person? Are you maybe in love?”. In love? Like? Could I be in love? Is that it?

“How do you feel when you are with the person?” How do I feel well “I feel happy, excited,  nervous, scared. I just feel everything”. She giggled a little “that’s totally normal when you like someone. So who is it?” She asked and learned in closer.