Friends side one

Who will it be?

[ Dahyun ]

I just woke up, I look at my phone it’s 7 pm time to get up. I sit up and look around, Tzuyu is still sleeping and I can hear Chaeyoung is too. I carefully open the door and goes out to the kitchen. There is a note on the fridge,

‘Good morning! I’m out buying some groceries :) -Jihyo’

I guess we don’t have any food, I look around. No, we don’t. Well at least we have water. I take out a glass and start purring some. “Good morning” I look up, it Sana but she’s only in underwear. “Gosh Unnie! What are you doing?” I say and close my eyes. I can feel a hand turning mine. “You are spilling!”, I open my eyes again. I was, the table is all wet. “Let me help you” Sana starts cleaning it up. “You should get dressed Unnie”. She looks at me, “why? Do you like what you see?” She said leaning in closer to me. “W-what?.....n-n no that...that would be crazy” I said, trying not to look down and only in her eyes. “Yes it would” she said and kissed me on my cheek. Then she just walked away. What just happened?

 

[ Sana ] 

I bet she didn’t expect that. I go in my room again and takes on my clothes. I think she is starting to fall for me. If only Momo wasn’t trying to do the same. I go over to Momo’s room and knocks on the door. She opens it, “Good morning!”. “Good morning momoring! It’s an amazing morning” I said. “Ok.. so what’s your plan for today? Do you wanna go shopping? We could ask Mina”. “Sure”.

She’s my best friend but I also love Dahyun. We promised each other not to fight and let Dahyun decide, when the day comes, will Momo be sad but she can’t beat me.

 

[ Momo ] 

Mina, Sana and I just got to the mall. Maybe I should buy something for Dahyun? Oh I got it! 

We went around shopping for hours, it was really fun. But it’s always fun with my two best friends. We just got home. “Dahyun! Look what I brought you” I said and sat down beside her. “Woah! Thanks Unnie” she said and grabbed it. She opened it and as she was about to eat it she said “why are you giving me chocolate? Did I forget something?”. “No, I just know you love it”. I quickly kissed her on the cheek. She blushed. “Where is my gift?” Asked Nayeon and made a ageyo. “I didn’t buy you one”, I turned around to watch tv with the rest.