First dates

Who will it be?

[ Momo ]

Dahyun, Sana and I have been really good but we have also been busy with the group. We just got five days off so I have been planning a date, our managers help me of course but they don’t know about our relationship. Now I just have to get them in the car. “Hey Sana, do you want some food?” I asked her as I walked into the living room. “Sure maybe Dahyun is hungry too” she said and got up from the couch. “Can I come too?” Asked Chaeyoung cutely. “Well I-I mean...Jihyo wanted to talk to you! So maybe another time” I quickly ran after Sana to Dahyuns room. Sana knock on the door before going in “hi Dahyunie, are you hungry? We are getting some food” Sana asked. Dahyun jumped up from the bed and got over to us “of course” she said and almost ran out of the room. We were putting our shoes on. “So manger nim will drive us” I said just being done and taking my jacket down. “Okay but how far do you wanna go to get some food” Dahyun asked and giggled, Sana also looked kinda confused. “Not far, I just found this really good restaurant” I said and took their hands before going out. 

 

[ Dahyun ]

So Momo asked Sana and I out for dinner, apparently our manager is driving. 

It was a little were normally we just walk or order. We got in the car. I just looked at my phone, Sana and Momo talked about dance or something. Okay this is weird, we have been driving for 20 minuets. I started listening to the music. I suddenly felt asleep. “Dahyun sweetie, we are here” I heard as someone shake me. Oh how long did I sleep? I looked around, it was dark outside now. “How long have we been driving?” I asked and looked at them. Momo looked down on her phone but Sana answered “for an hour and almost an half! I still don’t know why” she said and looked at Momo annoyed and a little angry. “Ah come on you will love the food and probably love me more” said Momo and jumped out of the car. We followed. Our managers went with us, we where in a parking lot somewhere. We got on a elevator, there was like 40 floors. “Wait where exactly are we? Are we still in Korea?” I asked and looked over at Momo then our managers. Our managers laughed. Momo too but then shake her head “of course we are still in Korea, we are just far from home” she said and hugged me. “We are almost there” said one of our managers, signaling Momo. “We are at a hotel, a five stars hotel with a really popular restaurant”. Sana and I was in shock. 

“Wait really?!” Yelled Sana and jumping up and down so the elevator was shanking.  Momo nodded and gave us a big smile. “You’re the best!” I Yelled and hugged her because the managers where here. 

 

[ Sana ]

“Wow Momo the food is so good” I said and stuffed some more in my mouth. 

Momo chewed and then said “I knew you would like it, so next time I plan a date don’t complain you two” and smiled big. We ate and talked some more before going up to our room. “Let’s watch a movie” We all said at the same time. The bed was big enough for the three of us, we ordered room service and there was popcorn, chocolate, chips, candies and soda. We watched ‘Love Simon’, it was amazing. We all cried but that’s just us. I then thought about another movie we could watch....maybe it will get us in a mood, so I put on ‘Below ’.