First times

Who will it be?

[ Dahyun ]

That was amazing, I didn’t know it felt like that at all. “That was just so amazing” I said as soon as Nayeon left. “Good because we almost got caught” Sana said and kissed me. “I don’t care that much if we do” Momo said and kissed me too. We laughed a little. “If I had know that feels this good, I would have been doing it before. But it also felt so good that it was with you unnies” I said before kissing them on their cheeks. “Wait wait wait...what?” Almost yelled Sana. “Did we? Haven’t you.....were we your first time?” Asked Momo. “Well yeah, I mean yeah” I was embarrassed now, was it that weird. 

“Sorry, I just thought you had. I’m sure Sana thought the same. We would have done something more nice and romantic if we knew” Momo held my hand. 

I took Sanas hand in mine, “it was with you unnies so I can’t be more happy”. 

I kissed them on their cheeks again. “Bu-“ My finger where on Sanas mouth. 

I kissed her, she let my tongue in but she took over. Then I learned over and kissed Momo too. I pulled back “I’m hungry” I said and got up from the bed.

 

[ Sana ]

“Did we just...” I looked over at Momo “Yeah we...we are her first”. We started laughing. “, she can score” I laughed, Momo nodded. “Come I’m hungry too” said Momo and got up from the bed and over to the door. 

“I wish she had told us” said Sana as we went out the door “told what? And who?” Asked Jeongyeon who was standing right in front of us. “Dahyun was hungry so she left the room but we are too” I quickly said. 

We went over to the kitchen, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu was there. “Hey sooo where is Dahyun?” Momo asked and looked into the fridge. “They went out to pick up dinner for everyone unnie” said Chaeyoung and looked down on her phone again. I sat down beside them. “Oh okay, good because we are hungry” I said and looked over at Momo, she had bread in and was still looking for more. 

 

[ Dahyun ]

Jihyo and I had just came out to the street when she said “you are loud, it’s good I come home five minuets before the rest” she giggled. “Wait did you hear us? Did you hear me?” I asked really embarrassed. “Uhh Yeah” she laughed 

“ I’m gonna come” She almost whispered into my ear as we wasn’t alone on the street. “I didn’t think you could curse” she laughed. 

I blushed I was so embarrassed but thankfully it was only Jihyo who heard it.

“So I guess you know that we are together” I said trying to change the subject a little. “I can see why now” Jihyo smirked “no it’s not like that I’m in love with them”. We stoped at the light. “I know that” she said and bumped to my shoulder. “I’m glad they were my first” I said before I walked over. “Wait what!” She yelled and almost chocked on her tongue. “Your first time was a ? Wow so you didn’t-I mean you haven’t?” She asked, I shook my head “no never”.