Feelings

Who will it be?

[ Dahyun ]

It’s been a week since I asked Momo that stupid question. Weirdly she hasn’t stopped, either of them have. But I still kinda like it....it’s so strange. 

“Daaahyunie” I turned my head, it was Sana, she came into the living room. “Unnie hi” she sat down beside me. Leaning on me. I could feel her breathing it felt constable. I closed my eyes trying to concentrate on her breathing. It felt save. Wait what the hell am I thinking and what am I doing. I moved away from her. “Why did you move?” Sana asked and looked at me. “I-I’m I need to pee!” Why did I say that of all things. “Ok then you should go to the bathroom” I just nodded and ran, I ran over to my room and locked the door after me. What am I doing and why did her leaning on me feel good, I just feel more strange now. Why do I feel like this. 

 

[ Momo ]

I hope Dahyun is home, I feel tried after training all day and could really use some cheering up. I got a bath right after I got home then I went to look for Dahyun. “Hey” I said as I walked into the living room a few of the girls were there. “Have you guys seen Dahyun?” I asked, they shook their heads then Chaeyoung said “in our room, I’m pretty sure unnie”. I left and went to their room. I knock on the door before entering. She sat on her bed while playing some game or something on her phone. “Daaahyun” I said sweetly, her eyes leaving the screen to look at me. “Hi unnie” She said and smiled. I walked over and sat down beside her. “What are you playing?” I asked, she then explain what the game was, what it’s about, who made it and why. Let’s just say I’m good at pretending to hear stuff. I only came in here to be with her and looked at her sweet cheeks, beautiful eyes well stunning face. “Unnie?” Oh did she ask me something “yeah?”. She got up from the bed “are you coming unnie? I was hella confused. “Yeah of course” I got up and walked over to her we walked into the living room, oh she just wanted to be with the rest. “Hey guys, Momo and I are getting some food. Do you want some?” Aah food ok. 

 

[ Sana ] 

“Sure sounds good” I said and got up. “Ok so only the unnies and I?” Dahyun asked she referred to me and Momo. The others said no and kept watching the drama. Fun...just the love of my life and my best friend who likes her, yeah. 

We started walking down to the restaurant. Dahyun was holding onto my arm, when Momo put her arm around Dahyun so she moved over to her. “Hey! Hold onto my arm” I said cutely to Dahyun. Dahyun giggled and put her right arm around mine while she kept her left around Momo. Fine... I could share her a little. We got to the restaurant and ordered, while we were waiting on our food Dahyun went to the bathroom. “What do you think you are doing?” Momo asked me before thinking a sip of her drink. “What do you mean?” I asked innocently while giving her a confused look. “I thought you said that we shouldn’t fight about her” she whipped . “We shouldn’t but I don’t want her to be confused by you, she loves me” I said and took a sip of my drink before turning my head to her again. “Oh wow, you really think that?” She raised a brow “well let’s say this, the first she kisses will win and then the other should back the hell off!” She was mad but so was I. “Okay deal” I said and we shanked hands. Right after that Dahyun came back.