2

The Wedding Planner's Story

"Good Morning Miss Dara!" Luna greeted as soon as she entered the shop.

"Hey Luna! What happened at the reception yesterday?" Dara asked.

"It was fine." Luna said as she sits on the couch.

"Good!" Dara said smiling.

Luna and Dara are neighbors. So, they knew each other even before Dara became famous. They are friends actually. Luna wants to be a wedding planner too and Dara is training her to be one. Luna is much younger than Dara.

"How about your appointment yesterday?" Luna asked.

"They're the popular Kwon Jiyong and Park Bom." Dara said flatly. "But you know, it feels like there's something... nevermind." Dara trailed off.

"Do they look good in person?" Luna asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Dara said smiling.

"Really? I want to see them!" Luna chuckled. "Will they come today?"

"I don't know. Probably Jiyong will just text me."

"So, you call him by his first name?" Luna said raising her eyebrows.

"They asked me to call them by their first names." Dara said defensively.

"Whatever you say." Luna said singing the words. "Speaking of." Luna said standing up as she points to the doors.

Dara looked towards the door. She saw Jiyong and another guy. The guy must be his brother from the looks of it. They entered and she pretended to be doing something while Luna went upstairs.

"Hey Dara!" Jiyong greeted.

"Oh, hi!" she smiled pretending to not know they were coming.

"This is my brother Onew." he said pointing to Onew.

"Hey!" Onew said.

"Hey! So, where's Bom?" she asked cautiously.

"She said she'll just follow." Jiyong lied.

Bom can't make it today. Jiyong was kind of upset and disappointed.

"Oh, okay."

"By the way, Onew would like to have his suit also done." Jiyong started. "Can it be done here also?" he continued.

"No problem." Dara smiled.

Jiyong sat on the couch while Onew sat on the seat in front of Dara's working table. She first designed the suit and Onew was quite impressed also. He looked at his brother agreeing with what he had said that she's really good.

"Okay. What do you think?" Dara asked facing her drawing to Onew.

"It's nice." Onew grinned sincerely.

Onew is cute. He's shy and kind. He had relationships but he was the one always getting dumped. Now, he doesn't want to try anymore. He's tired of all of his past relationships where he was taken for granted. Still, he remains sincere in his ways but sometimes tends to be irritated with girls. Specifically, girly girls like his past girlfriends.

"Wait. I'll need help for easier measurement." Dara said. "Luna! Luna?" she shouted.

"Yes?" Luna shouted back.

"Come down here for awhile." Dara shouted again.

"Okay!" Luna shouted back.

"She's my assistant." Dara smiled as she turned to face Jiyong and Onew again.

Luna went down with a pile of fabrics. She was hugging the fabrics because it was taller than her. They can hear her step by step. Finally she was on sight. But her face can't be shown because of the fabrics. Dara helped her carry the fabrics.

"Here let me help you." Dara offered.

"Thanks!" Luna said.

The fabrics was placed on the table beside the stairs. Luna fixed her full jumper suit's strap before following Dara. She was simple. She wore a black longsleeves and a full jeans jumper suit. It was paired with a converse white rubber shoes.

"So, this is Luna my assistant. That's Jiyong and his brother Onew." Dara introduced.

"Hi!" Luna bowed to Jiyong then to Onew.

Only Jiyong smiled at her. Luna didn't mind. She's a happy person even though something's not fine. She didn't have any relationships, ever. She is the kind of person who'll alwas be kind and smile at you even though she knows you hate her.

"Measure him." Dara requested Luna.

"Okay." Luna said as she got the measuring tape.

She started to measure him while Dara listed the measurements.

"Can we check out possible receptions?" Jiyong interrupted.

"Sure since there's no one scheduled for appointment today." Dara agreed.

As soon as they finished, Dara grabbed things like pens, her notebook, cellphone and other necessities. Luna was asked to join by Dara for assistance. Luna and Onew sat at the back together. All of them were silent. Then came the first possible reception. They got out of the car and went to the office.

"Good morning! We'd like to inquire about the place. For reception." Dara said as soon as they got inside.

"Good Morning! Here's the booklet. Take a look." the girl in the desk said.

"Miss Dara, I'll just go out. Just call me if you need me." Luna excused herself.

"Sure." Dara allowed.

"So, when is the big event?" the girl asked.

"We still don't know." Jiyong answered.

"You look good together by the way." the girl complemented.

"You're mistaken we're not a couple." Dara explained.

"Oh, sorry."

"It's fine." Jiyong said.

They were awkward for a moment. The girl offered to give them a tour. And they agreed. Onew felt bored. So he separated from them without getting noticed. He roamed around. He stopped when he saw Luna. She was blowing bubbles. He smiled as he thought that she was weird. She's like an innocent child with her jumper on while she blew bubbles and spins around as the bubbles surrounds her. He was unexpectedly staring at her. She blew bubbles again and spins. But, she suddenly tripped as her foot crosses the other one. Unfortunately, she fell. Onew went immediately towards her.

"You okay?" Onew asked worriedly.

"Yeah." Luna replied.

"Take my hand." Onew said offering his hand.

Luna took it but failed to stand up. Onew took her bubbles and closed it. He wore it around his neck and carried Luna.

"You're not okay." Onew said as he walked.

Luna pouted. Onew giggled.

"Why were you playing with bubbles, pabo." Onew asked.

"Hey! I'm not stupid! It's because it's fun." Luna explained.

"Okay. Whatever you say." Onew teased.

"Am I heavy?" Luna asked curiously.

"A little bit." Onew turned his head to the side and smiled widely.

"Sorry. You could put me down." Luna said embarrassed.

"You'll be lighter if you wrap your hands around my neck you know."

"Really?" she said wrapping her hands around his neck. "Did I became lighter?"

"You're really stupid." Onew teased.

They finally reached the car and luckily Onew had the keys. He put Luna inside and said for her to wait and he'll just call them so she can have her sprain apply with ice. Dara and Jiyong immediately went back to the car and then to the shop. Dara and Jiyong was left outside.

"Sorry for the inconvinience." Dara apologized.

"No need. Can we continue tomorrow?" Jiyong asked.

"Promise. Thank you, Jiyong." she bowed.

"No. It's really okay." Jiyong insisted.

Meanwhile, inside the store. Onew got Luna an ice. Her sprain was swollen already. She was applying it as Onew watched her do it. It was messily done by Luna so Onew grabbed the ice from.

"I can do it." Luna said.

"Look at the floor it so wet already." Onew said.

"I'll just wipe it later."

"No. Learn first. Do it like this." Onew said instructing her.

Luna wasn't paying attention to him. Instead she was staring at him who was squatting and doing that for her.

"Thanks!" she said. "Really. I'll make it up to you." she promised.

"You really need to." Onew said looking at her.

 

=================================

Hey! Thanks for my new subscribers! Thanks so so so much!

I hoped you liked my update. This was more of Lunew, I think?

Haha :)) Anyways, I hope you'd still support me even though I'm late in updating.

I have many assignments :(( Sorrrrrryy! I'll try to do double update sometime :)

Thanks again my lololovely subscribers! :)