5

The Wedding Planner's Story

As the days pass, Dara and Jiyong became completely comfortable with each other instantly. They would talk about things not related to weddings or about the planning of Jiyong and Bom's wedding.

Bom wasn't calling him for days already. He didn't knew it 'til Dara asked it. He just answered like not minding Bom hasn't called him yet well in fact he didn't mind at all. He frantically admitted to himself that he was okay and he didn't felt like he was missing something.

Since Dara's schedule for today is for the couple, Bom and Jiyong, that means they have more time for each other. That made Dara felt a little lighter for the whole week she'd been doing heavy work. Meanwhile, Jiyong felt mirthful and happy.

"Shall we go eat ice-cream today?" Jiyong said as soon as he entered Dara's shop.

"If it's your treat." Dara conditioned.

"Yeah. Sure." Jiyong laughed.

"Grreaat!" Dara exclaimed.

Jiyong giggled. He can't help but look at Dara as they walked side by side. She was carefree and all smiling. Finally they reached the place. Dara stopped at her tracks when she noticed that Jiyong isn't paying attention to her. She turned to him and notice that he was staring at her.

"Hey, Jiyong! You are so creepy. Why are you staring like that? Something wrong at my face?" she pouted as she touched her face.

"No." he said looking away and felt his face burn. "I-it's just that you," was his stuttering words.

"Me, what?"

"You look like an ice-cream." Jiyong lied faking a smile.

Man, she was beautiful. In her flowery dress and a messy bun. And where the hell did that come from? Jiyong you're so stupid; he said to himself.

"Ha, ha, ha. Funny." Dara smirked but smiled.

They entered and ate and laughed and laughed and laughed. People are looking at them. Thinking they were stupid or crazy. They didn't mind as always.

"We should plan after this." Dara suggested after laughing so hard.

"Erm, can we do that tomorrow?"

"No. I've got a couple tomorrow."

"Oh, the next day?"

"No. We should, today. Anyway, how's Bom?" Dara asked.

"She said she's fine." he just said plainly.

"You worry a lot for sure. Missing her?" Dara asked teasing him.

"So much." he lied.

They finished their food up and went to find a church. They first went to the biggest church in town. They entered and looked around. It was so huge. Jiyong walked down the aisle slowly his eyes eyeing every detail of the church. Dara was left on the entrance of the church. Jiyong finally reached the altar and turned back to Dara. He signaled her to go to him. Dara walked slowly, like a bride. She wants to have this. A fairy tale. The one thing she believed in.

Jiyong can't help but look at her. Dara did too. Not losing eye contact with him. She is pretty and she is an amazing girl; Jiyong thought. Dara felt happy, for reasons she doesn't know. Jiyong felt tingles arousing him.

Slowly, Dara reached Jiyong. Still not losing eye contact. They stared at each other. Feeling each other. Finally, Dara broke eye contact.

"Er, what do you think?" Dara said awkwardly.

"Dara, look." Jiyong started. "I- I don't know what -"

"No, stop. Please, no." Dara said not looking at him.

"Dara, I-"

"No." Dara said as she turned around and run.

She found herself crying. For reasons that took just seconds for her to know why.

She is in love with him.

=================================

Sorry for the long wait. So many summer workshops ;)

Haha. Anyway, so much tension there :) Hoped you liked it!!!
And thanks to my new lololovely subscribers and to you my lololovely readers :)

xx lololove