4

The Wedding Planner's Story

"What?!" Jiyong said.

"Yeah. This is a great opportunity for me, you know?" Bom defended.

"For a month? We're starting to plan our wedding, hello? Bom, can you not attend?" Jiyong pleaded.

"Ji, you know that modeling is my passion. You understand that right?"

"Yeah."

"So, you'll allow me right?" Bom said backhugging Jiyong.

Jiyong was always caught up by Bom's doings like that. So, he agreed. The next morning, Jiyong escorted Bom to the airport and watched as Bom left excitedly. Jiyong had shown that he was also happy. But, deep inside, he wasn't. How sad it is to be left by your fiancée alone planning for your wedding? Well, she said that she'll also be hands-on even though she's in Europe. She told Jiyong to send her pictures of samples if there will be. After the plane took off, Jiyong decided to continue looking for the reception since it wasn't still done because it rained hard and he doesn't have any work today.

'Dara, can we go on looking for receptions?' Jiyong texted Dara.

'Sorry. I've got tons of customers today. I'm really sorry! I forgot to tell you.' Dara texted back.

'Oh, is that so? Okay. I'll just help you out there.' Jiyong replied.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

"Is that your boyfriend?" a client of Dara pointed to Jiyong who was fixing fabrics across the room.

"Jiyong? He's --"

"You look good together. He's from the Kwon group, right? He's such a love." the client interrupted.

Dara just laughed it off. She didn't mind correcting her client. She was kind of happy about it. She looked at Jiyong and smiled at him as soon as he also looked at her.

"Thanks!" Dara mouthed to Jiyong.

Soon, it was nearly closing time. Clients got fewer and fewer. Until, there was only Dara and Jiyong because Dara's workers, including Luna, since it was a Sunday. Dara stood up and stretched her arms up.

"You sure are tired." Jiyong assumed.

"Yeah. But, thanks to you." Dara smiled. "And for that, let's go to the fast food across here." Dara said as she grabbed her wallet and dragged Jiyong.

They crossed the street while Dara still holding on to Jiyong's wrist. Jiyong noticed it and felt quite stunned. They went inside the fast food to find few people only.

"Wow. Few people today, huh?" Dara said letting go of Jiyong wrist that she just realized she was grabbing.

"You come here often?!" Jiyong said surprised.

"Yeah! Why surprised?"

"You know, you're a renowned wedding planner."

"So?" Dara looked at Jiyong who was following her to the counter.

Jiyong said nothing anymore. He was quite amazed to find out that Dara, a renowned wedding planner slash designer, is a simple person. She's not vain. She is animated and cute. She doesn't mind eating in a not 5 star restaurant. And she's not like Bom. Who always goes for the expensive but not so good one. Bom doesn't mind if it doesn't taste good, for a food, and doesn't look nice, for a thing. In short, everything should be expensive. Jiyong doesn't mind that because he too grew up like that. But, it's unusual to find someone like Dara. She's simple, period.

"Hey! Jiyong!" Dara said waving her hands in front of his face.

"Oh, sorry." Jiyong felt his face blushed.

"You daydreaming about her? Huh? Huh?" Dara teased.

"No."

"Really?"

"No. Seriously. Order now." Jiyong demanded.

"Okay. Whatever you say." Dara teased for the last time. "What's your order? My treat since you helped me. Anything you want." Dara said smiling

"Okay. Cheeseburger, coke, large fries, chocofudge sundae and apple pie!" Jiyong said enthusiastically.

"Wow! Did I let you work that much?" Dara pouted cutely then giggled.

"I think so." Jiyong giggled with her.

Dara ordered the food Jiyong also ordered. They ate and tell jokes and laughed so hard and so loudly as if they weren't popular on their own fields of work and they are the only person inside the place.

"I can't breathe anymore!" Dara said laughing.

"Me too!" Jiyong laughed.

They tried to calm down and take in oxygen. They finally stopped and stared at each other then giggled.

"That has been the most laugh I laughed in my whole life, I think." Dara said.

"Yeah me too." Jiyong smiled.

"Really?" Dara asked.

"Yeah." Jiyong said as he scooped the last of his sundae.

"Bom?"

"Nah. She's always busy with her modeling and things."

"Are you really commited to one another? I mean it not trying to offend you."

"Yeah. Well," Jiyong started and thought about it before continuing. "You know, we still find time to meet and date." Jiyong said kind of unsure.

Dara didn't said anything more because she felt quite akward for asking it herself. She took the last bite of her apple pie and then they decided to leave. They were crossing the street with no people around, no traffic. Just air and them; far from each other. Not speaking, walking slowly. Finally, they reached the front of the shop and Dara opened it again.

"So, you leaving now?" Dara said entering the shop with jiyong following her inside.

"Not yet. I'll wait for you." Jiyong said as he smiled.

Tingles arousing, she felt it. His smile was one of the few smiles to brighten your day, she thought. She wondered how is it to be with him. Bom must be so lucky, she thought as she smiled back.

=================================

Hey! Thanks for my new subscribers! Thanks so so so much!

I hoped you liked my update.

It is because our final exams is nearing :( :D So, I hope you understand.

I'll be gone for 2 days :(( So, I'll miss you all! I lololove you all!!!