6

The Wedding Planner's Story

She wasn't expecting for her to be hurt like that. Most especially, she wasn't expecting that her heart felt like that. To Dara, it felt like the whole world shattered into pieces. She did not know what to do anymore. She ran and ran until she noticed that it was raining. It was better, she thought for a moment- to hide her brokeness. She did not even thought of sheltering herself. All she knew was, fairytales has to be true. It must happen.

Meanwhile, Jiyong was left there devastated more of like shattered also. He wasn't able to convey to her properly - not in the right place and definitely not in the right time. He felt the need to follow Dara but what's the point? She gave up easily. She pushed him away. She did not want him. See, what's the point? His phone rang in the middle of his lost thoughts. Without looking who the calller was, he answered.

"JIYOOOOOONG!!!" It was Bom.

Jiyong did not say anything but a simple, "Hey."

"Are you sick, love?" Bom asked with utmost sincerity.

"No... just tired." he lied.

"Awwww. You rest, Yong. You might be overworking yourself."

"Yeah."

"Anyway, I got a good news for you!!!" Bom said excitedly. "I'm coming back in two days time!" she continued.

There was no thrill or longing in Jiyong's heart for Bom now. He really didn't know. He was lying at Bom and of course, it will hurt her; so much.

"Wait, Jiyong. i have to fo now! Bye! I miss you!" Bom said hurriedly and hung up.
 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

 

"Hey Jiyong! I missed you!" Bom said threw her hands around Jiyong as soon as she saw him.

"Hey there!" Jiyong said trying to shake everything that had happened the past two days.

Bom was still herself, Jiyong decided, except her hair though. It was cut short over her shoulder which Jiyong knew she didn't like.

"Why is your hair suddenly short? I thought you like to keep it long?" Jiyong asked.

"Yeah. Well, things do change." Bom said singing the words.

They immediately went to Dara's shop which Jiyong dreaded but at the same time wanted. Also, he can't say no, right? As soon as they reached the place, Bom flew out of the car and into the shop without waiting for Jiyong. Jiyong on the other hand was kind of nervous. But before he could even get out, Bom went out of the shop.

"Dara's not here." Bom pouted when she got back in the car.

"Oh really?" Jiyong said with a hint of relief.

"Yeah. Luna said she's at some kind of event and that we should go back tomorrow." Bom smiled.

"Okay. Let's do that then."

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

"Good Morning! What can I help you w -" Luna greeted as soon as she heard the chimes of the door of the shop clank.

"Hey! You need to payback. Have you forgotten?" Onew interrupted somewhat annoyed.

"Oh it's you again! Hi!" Luna beamed widely.

Onew felt some sort of tingling feeling inside him - fluttering for that matter.

"I'm sorry I don't have time. I need to do this thing in an instance." Luna explained as she encompassed to the things she was surrounded by.

"What? Now's my only time you see."

"Then, it's your fault."

"Me?"

"You need to make time if you really wanted to." Luna turned back to what she was doing.

"You. You need to make time since you're the one to payback." Onew exclaimed sounding more annoyed.

"Why are you mad at me? You should've called me beforehand, you know?"

Luna doesn't understand why he was all raged. But she can't get herself to be mad at him since she thought that maybe, he had problems.

"Look, I'm sorry okay. I just wanted to talk to someone." Onew said collapsing to the couch near him.

Luna was taken aback. Turns out, she was right - he has a problem. She doesn't know whether to approach him or stay quiet. But she can't do both so she said, "Okay. Let's go" Luna said like she was defeated and surrendering. "Anna, take care of the shop for awhile!" she shouted so that Anna and others as well in the shop will hear her out.

"Really?" Onew's face brightened up.

"Yeah sure." Luna said avoiding eye contact.

Luna stayed silent on their way and so does Onew. He can't believe that statement bought Luna. He felt kind of guilty for doing it. But moreover, he really has a problem. Finally they have arrived after an h

"Here we are." Onew declared.

"What's this place?" Luna curiously asked.

"My haven."

Luna was struck by this. People like him sure has problems, Luna decided. Meanwhile, Onew felt so refreshed since this was the first time for a long time that he needed this place. He sighed as a sign of relief and all mixed emotions that went along with it. He sat on the grass, in the very middle of the spacious park. There was no people as usual. He saw that Luna wasn't anywhere around to be found. Turns out, she's still in the car.

"Hey what are you doing there?" he shouted.

She went out of the car and slowly approached Onew. She sat beside him and they didn't speak. Until Luna felt that there was a need to.

"Uh... did it ever occur to you that we haven't introduced ourselves to each other?" she asked. It was true. She even let him carry her. One thing also is that Onew didn't smile at him, only Jiyong.

"Hi I'm Onew?" Onew said.

"Well hello there! Hi I'm Luna!" she smiled widely that made Onew feel it again - fluttering.

There was again silence. You see, it can't really be helped since they have only seen each other for like two days and the second day is now. Onew was in his deep thoughts on why Sulli, his most unforgettable yet painful love is back and is asking him if there was a possibility that they'll be together again. Well, he was undecided and indicisive so he said 'no I have a girlfriend'. Still, Sulli said she'll wait for him. He wasn't able to make his conclusion on why that has happened. His train of far-reaching thoughts was interrupted by Luna who fell straight onto his shoulders. She was asleep. Maybe because she was tired, Onew thought. He slowly got both her shoulder and made her lie down on his lap.

"You're really one clueless girl." Onew muttered.

"No I'm not." Luna said softly; still her eyes closed.

Onew was startled. "You were shocked, right? Right?" Luna said stuttering because of chuckling now with opened eyes.

"Of course I was!"

"I'm sorry." Luna sat back up looking down.

"Hey, I'm not mad." Onew said lifting her head through her chin with his finger.

They were both astonished to be so close to each other. They were hearing each other's breathing. Luna can't help it and she felt that her face was burning. Onew moved closer and closer and Luna just stayed in her place. She can't move for he was holding the small of her back.

"Can you act?" Onew asked?

"Uh... definitely no." Luna said now standing up but Onew pulled her back to where she was.

"Can you be... uh..." he started but he can't seem to continue. "my make-believe girl?"

"What? Why?" Luna said now facing him properly - not close anymore.

"Can you?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't know how to act or be one."

"Figures," Onew teased. "You haven't been into relationships?"

"No." she said looking away. "No one really liked me except for my friends in the shop." she still smiled though.

"Why?"

"I don't know what's your problem but I'll think about it." she said avoiding the question.

"When can I get an answer?" Onew asked almost sounding urgently.

"I don't really know." she said as the rain started to pour little by little.

But like they all say, when it rains, it pours.

=================================

I hoped you liked my update. This was more of Lunew I know. Sorry if you want more of DaraGon :((

And sorry also if my verb tenses isn't consistent. Forgive me :(

Haha :)) Anyways, I hope you'd still support me even though I'm late in updating.

Thanks again my lololovely subscribers! :)

P.S. I'm really excited about LuNew in my story :)) Okay. Don't think of me as a conceited person :)

Also, 'Anna and others' are supposed to be the other staff :) Okay I'm out :) BYE :)

xXx