7

The Wedding Planner's Story

"Hey, Dara!" Bom greeted loudly as she entered Dara's shop. This startled Dara that as she stood up both her knee bumped hard under her desk.

"Ouch!" she fell back to her chair and bended her knees to check them.

"I'm so sorry! Did I scare you?" Bom said hurrying to her side and checking out Dara's knees too.

Dara faked a laugh. "No... I was just careless." Then she laughed-fake again but this time it is softer. She felt her face flush from embarrasment and to the thought that she was near encountering Jiyong. Dara looked at the door but no one entered. She was so busy thinking to herself that she didn't notice that Bom was talking to her.

"Um... Dara?" Bom waved her hand in front of Dara.

"Im sorry", she said lowering her head. "You were saying?"

"Are you really all right? You look kind of pale."

"Yeah. I'm fine." she smiled.

"You sure because I can just come back tomorrow." Bom insisted.

"No, no. I'm really fine."

"Okay if you said so. Anyway, I was saying that Jiyong will just follow because he had an emergency meeting to attend to and I was also saying if it is possible if you could show me possible souvenirs or giveaways. I want something cute and unique!" she said all excited and smiley. Dara was about to answer when Bom's phone rang. "Uhm, can you wait a sec?"

"Yeah. Sure. i can do that." I said plainly.

Bom walked inside the lounge just beside Dara's desk. Meanwhile, Dara started to scan a couple of compiled pictures of souvenirs and giveaways. Silence was now filling the room not until the chime sounded which signaled that someone had entered the shop. Dara looked up to see who it was. Jiyong.

Dara's eyes widened. She felt her heart sunk and at the same time flutter and it was the same with Jiyong. But Dara was staring too long.

"Uhm... do I have something on my face?" Jiyong asked fading off. 

"Uh yes. I mean uh no. There's nothing on your face." Dara laughed nervously and fakely. 

"Good." That was all Jiyong could say. He himself didn't know what to expect when he came in. All he thought is that he'll be seeing Bom and everything will be just a little bit of awkward. 

Silence, again. Finally, Bom stepped out of the lounge just noticing Jiyong. 

"Oh thank heavens! You're here!" Bom approached and kissed Jiyong long enoughto make Dara feel awkward and a little pang.

"What's up?" Jiyong frowned a little.

"Something came up at work. Duty calls, I guess. Can you um, find souvenirs with Dara?" 

That line, '... with Dara' it made Dara feel uneasy and somewhat nervous. Well, Jiyong thought of not doing it. But seeing Bom and her exctiement and worrying at the same and of course, he wants to clear things up with Dara.

"Yeah sure I can do that." Jiyong said as he sweetly smiled at Bom. 

They both watched Bom as she went out. Bom reaches her car and zoom. She's out.

There was a few moments of silence before Jiyong decided to speak.

"Let's go." He said as he walked to the door. He didn't even bother looking Dara's way.

Dara got her bag and notebook and followed Jiyong. She planned on sitting at the back but the front passenger seat was already open. "Damn." she cursed under her breath as she slid inside.

Jiyong started the engine but didn't start to drive. Dara started to feel the awkwardness but didn't dare to speak.

"I'm sorry..." Jiyong broke the awkward silence. "About that time at the church." He finished.

Dara didn't speak for a few moments since she didn't know what to answer. Maybe they were just lost and confused because they were the ones planning. Dara thought thinking that maybe that's what on Jiyong's mind too. Maybe he's realized it was a huge and absurd mistake to be in love with someone like me and to replace someone like Bom. Dara added on her thoughts. She finally decided that maybe it was just that and that she should think like that too.

"I'm sorry too." she said her voice cracked a little. "We should just forget that that happened. After all we're just confused." she faked a laugh and turned to Jiyong who smiled like he wasn't smiling.

Maybe we're just confused considering how short that time was for me to tell that I've fallen in love with. Maybe it's that. Jiyong's mind dictated to him. 

"Yeah. We are." Jiyong said now turning to her with his full smile. 

"Friends?" Dara said tilting her head to her right and stretched her hands out.

"Yup!" Jiyong popping the 'p' sound as he shook her hand.

Friends. Maybe it's for the best after all we're both confused. Dara and Jiyong decided.

 

=================================

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY IF I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE TO THE DATE I PROMISED!!!! :((((((( I'M REALLY REALLY SOOOOORRRRYYYY!!! FORGIVE ME, PLEASEEEEE!!! =(((((

I'M REALLY HAPPY I'VE UPDATED AGAIN AFTER A VERY LONG TIME. I REALLY MISSED YOU GUYS AND WRITING OF COURSE :(((( >:D<

ANYWAY I'M SORRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN AND AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY FACTORS WHY I WASN'T ABLE TO WRITE MAINLY MY REVIEW FOR THE UPCOMING COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMS. YEP! examSSSSS T_T I need to pass at least one of the entrance test so I will have a college :((((( So please bear with me and thank you in advance for understanding... :)

Anyways... If this chapter would have a title I would've named it confused or maybe hahahaha okay just saying XD What do you think about this chapter? Upvote please? (what is that for anyways? huhuhuhu I have really missed tons and tons of things here!!! :( ) 

I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS!!!! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND SORRY AGAIN :( :( I LOVE YOU ALL YOU LOLOLOVELY SUBSCRIBERS/READERS! MWAH :*