3

The Wedding Planner's Story

"Hey!" Bom said as she entered Dara's shop.

This time, Jiyong was no where in sight; only Bom. Dara was kind of disappointed for some reasons she don't know.

"Oh, hey." Dara said flatly.

"Looking for him?" Bom said noticing Dara.

"No, silly." Dara laughed.

"So, let's continue looking for reception venues?" Bom suggested.

"Yeah. Sure. Let me just grab my things."

Luna came along with them for assistance. They went to the most expensive dining sites in the city. They inquired and inquired to each of these. Finally, Dara recieved a text message from Jiyong.

'Hey. I'm on my way. Tell Bom.' was Jiyong's text.

She wondered for a moment. Why not text Bom directly, she thought. But she snapped out of it immediately.

"Bom, Jiyong's on his way." Dara informed.

"How'd you know?" Bom raised her brows.

"He texted me just now."

"Really?" Bom said with a tone of jealousy.

"Uhm, yeah." Dara said feeling uneasy.

Bom became snobbish after that. She felt irritated. They waited in the car because it started to drizzle and Luna went to the shop because there are new customers. Finally, Jiyong arrived. He knocked at the passenger's seat; Bom's place. Bom opened it immediately.

"Jiyong! What took you so long?" Bom said as she fled and wrapped his hands around him.

"Many things." Jiyong said hugging her back.

Jiyong smiled at Dara as he saw her inside the car. She smiled back. She felt a little bit jealous. Bom let him go and so did he.

"So, how's it going?" Jiyong asked Bom.

"We have gone to 4 possible receptions. I can't choose. They're all beautiful!" Bom replied.

"Really? So, --"

"Wait, Jiyong. I'll just take this call." Bom interrupted.

"Oh, okay." Jiyong agreed.

Bom moved farther to where the car is.

"Hey!" Jiyong greeted Dara.

"Hey!" Dara said as she got out of the car.

Jiyong closed the door of the passenger seat where Bom sat.

"So, how was it?" Jiyong asked.

"It was tiring. But Bom looks like she's having fun." Dara said enthusiastically.

They were across each other. There's nothing to talk about. Think, Dara thought.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Jiyong said making a conversation again.

At last he said something, Dara felt relieved. "Yeah. Sure."

"Uhm, can you help me made a special date for Bom? I mean, I know that we're getting married but, I know she's tired of her work and she needs some energizer I shall say."

"You really love her, don't you?" Dara asked. "She's lucky to have you." Dara complemented.

"Thanks! So, you in?"

"Very much!" Dara said as she smiled.

Bom started to walk towards them and Jiyong look at Dara for an assurance of their surprise.

"Jiyong, I'm sorry I need to go. The driver's there already." Bom said feeling really sorry.

"What now?" Jiyong said sounding a little annoyed.

"I also don't know." Bom lied so Jiyong won't ask anymore.

"Okay. Be safe. I'll call you later." Jiyong said as he hugged Bom.

"Yeah. I love you." Bom hugged him back.

"I love you too." Jiyong said letting her go.

Bom gave Jiyong a kiss on the cheek then left. She didn't say goodbye to Dara for she was a little jealous and irritated at her about the text thing. Good thing was, she didn't anymore tell it to Jiyong. As soon as the car was out of sight, it suddenly rained hard. Jiyong and Dara agreed to meet up on the shop since the rain was hard already immediately. They went to their own car and started to take off.

=================================

Hey! Thanks for my new subscribers! Thanks so so so much!

I hoped you liked my update even though it was more of Dara and Bom.

Sorry also if this was shorter than the 1st and 2nd chapter.

I have many assignments :(( Sorrrrrryy! I'll make it up to you! I'll do double update for the 4th and 5th chapter  :)

Thanks again my lololovely subscribers! :)