1

The Wedding Planner's Story

"I, Iain, take you, Sarah, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer for poorer in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'til death do us part." the groom vowed.

"I, Sarah, take you, Iain, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer for poorer in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'til death do us part." the bride also vowed.

"I now pronounced you, husband and wife." the priest announced.

They kissed. Then there were cheers and claps and the newly weds looked really happy.

"Another happy ending!" Dara thought to herself.

She congratulated the newly weds and they thanked her for a very beautiful wedding. She excused herself for she can't attend their reception because she has a very important appointment today. Instead, Luna, her assistant, will be there to manage. She arrived at her shop late and saw her assistants lowering the blinds 'cause it's nearly closing time. She entered her shop to find the people she will meet still there.

"Good Evening! Sorry to keep you waiting. There was so much traffic on my way here." she said while putting her things on her working table.

"No it's okay. we thought you're closed already. We have just arrived too." the girl voice said.

"Fortunate!" Dara giggled. "Hmm, let's see." she said scanning on her notebook. "Ms. Bom and Mr. Jiyong. Nice to meet you!" she said offering her hands.

"You too! But, call us by our names. Disregard the 'Ms.' and  'Mr.' " Bom said shaking Dara's hands. "Right, Ji?" Bom looked at Jiyong who was still scanning some magazines.

"Yeah." was his short reply.

Dara was stunned. She knew that this couple is popular. Bom is a model coming from a rich family and Jiyong, an intelligent man, holding some chains of his family's business. And speaking of Jiyong, he is handsome, Dara thought.

"Uhm, so, what theme do you want?" Dara asked cautiously.

"We want a beach wedding." Jiyong said as he stands and go towards Bom.

"Didn't we agree to have a church wedding?" Bom said slightly irritated.

"Oh, I thought you said... nevermind." Jiyong said feeling embarrassed.

"Good." Bom said. "What theme do you think will be good, Dara?" Bom asked facing now to Dara.

Dara felt annoyed with Bom. Maybe it was because she's like not talking nice to her husband-to-be. They should talk it over properly, right? Well, she shouldn't just bother it and go on.

"Hey, Dara." Bom snapped that made Dara come to her senses.

By this time, Jiyong is at the couch again, just waiting for them to finish. He got annoyed, yeah sure. But, he didn't mind. He let Bom choose since he knows that she'll choose the best. So, he'd rather stay quiet.

"Anything will suit a church wedding, Bom." Dara said getting used to being informal to her.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You want gold and white? Or maybe white and light blue?" Dara suggested.

"Hey, Ji! What would be better? White and light blue or gold and white?" Bom turned again to Ji who was just sitting and waiting.

"You choose. It's better if you will." he said smiling.

Okay. Now Dara admitted to herself that he was cute. No, handsome she meant.

"Okay. I'll just choose gold and white." Bom said turning back to Dara.

"Good choice!" Dara said as she held out the color patches for Bom to decide what shade will the gold be.

Bom took time just choosing the shade of the gold. Dara patiently waited and answered Bom's questions. Dara looked at Jiyong who was looking at Bom from the couch. He saw Dara looking at him. He smiled at her. Dara felt that she blushed as she smiled back at Jiyong.

"Hmm... let's see. I'll just go with this light-dark gold." Bom giggled as she pointed at the gold she chose.

"Okay. Now let's design your wedding gown!" Dara said excitedly.

This is the second part she liked the best. Designing the bride's dress. The first, of course, is the marriage. She's an all around wedding planner you see. Making the dress and everything. Dara held out her sketching papers and tape measure. She first asked Bom what design she wanted. She decided to go for a flowy, tube, simple dress with a simple embroidered design below. After that, Dara measured Bom.

"You're y girl!" Dara complemented Bom.

"Thanks so much!" Bom replied enthusiastically.

Exactly, after the fitting,  Bom's phone rang. She excused herself for a moment and went outside. She asked Jiyong to decide his suit before going outside to take the call.

"So, what do you think would suit me?" he stands and went towards Dara's working table.

"Hmmm..." Dara said cupping her chin. "Simple."

"Simple, what?" Jiyong said raising his one eyebrow.

Dara drew what was in her mind. Jiyong sat in the chair in front of Dara's working table. He's waiting for the result. As the drawing started to get detailed, Jiyong got impressed.

"Well, you're really the best as they have told me." he complemented.

"Thanks!" Dara said turning the sketch to let Jiyong see it more. "What do you think?"

"Good! It's so simple but it's good."

"So, let's measure?"

"Yeah sure. Looks like you're tired already."

"You said it. But it's worth it. Seeing a couple married. Having their happily ever after. You know." she said opening up to him.

"You sure love your job." he said.

"Super!" she said smiling as she measured his waist.

She measured everything that is needed to be measured. Still, Bom hasn't come back. Jiyong went to check his phone.

'Jiyong, I have to go. Appa had an important matter to talk about with me.' was Bom's text.

'Yeah. Be safe. Saranghe!' Jiyong texted back.

"So, where's Bom?" Dara asked.

"She left already." Jiyong said his face showing a hint of disappointment but more of sadness.

"Oh..." was all Dara can say. "But, how will you go home?" Dara asked.

"We seperately came here. We came from work."

Dara didn't say anything anymore. She felt like they weren't committed. But, who cares. They're soon to be married. The store will close now and Dara was grabbing things from her desk. Jiyong left. Dara finally finished grabbing things and bid good bye to her workers. She then left. Dara didn't have her car with her so she has no choice but to get a cab. No cabs were on sight. But still, she waited.

"Hey! You'll find no cab at this late evening." a guy's voice arise.

Dara searched for it. It was Jiyong.

"You're still here? I thought you had left." Dara said.

"Not yet. I had to take calls first to settle things immediately." he explained.

"Oh is that so?"

"Yes it is." he smiled. "So, will you let me take you home? For a beautiful suit you designed for me?" he giggled..

"Do you mind? Maybe you have somewhere still to go."

"No I don't mind and I don't have." his head still stucking out of the window.

Dara smiled. "Thank you!" she said as she approached his car.

They chatted on their way home. They talked about weddings in particular. Dara had safely arrived home. Thanks to Jiyong.

=================================

Hey! I'm overwhelmed by the number of subscribers!

Thanks sooooo soooooo much my lololovely readers! :>

I hope you enjoyed this chap even though nothing much had happened.

Tell me what you think! :)

Poster by:  ・・TA-DA REQUEST SHOP ♪