IX.

Stages Of Wendy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a couple of weeks since they started dating, they took it slow. The first people they told were Joygi, although they questioned the couple at first, they soon gave in. The four went on double dates and were inseparable. It was the first time ever that Joohyun felt whole. As for the couple themselves: well, slow was how it was going. Both walked on eggshells around each other because they both knew how sensitive they could be. As for intimacy… the second stage was still bothering Irene really. She didn’t want to ravish Wendy so early in the relationship but the fact that Wendy felt confident enough to walk around semi clothed most of the time did not help, her girl had the body of a god and Joohyun admired from far away like a loyal pilgrim. Joohyun head heard how good Wendy was and wondered what it would feel like. Baby steps. But all those doubts went away as soon as she sees Seungwan’s bright smile and loving eyes.

-----

Joygi and Wenrene were lazily spending their weekend at Seungwan’s apartment. As they shared jokes Seulgi and Wendy both shared a knowing look. The both peered down at the girls resting in between their legs and smiled, they looked up at each other and chuckled. “We’re whipped.”

All of a sudden, as they were listening to the campus radio, a new announcement sounded.

“It has been confirmed that a new act will join the open mic tonight at 8pm. Ladies and gentlemen please anticipate… wait, am I reading this right?… Wendy Son?”

Joohyun sat up and cracked her head to Wendy with a surprised look, Wendy just smiled and nodded.

“Apparently so folks, come down with your friends to enjoy some local talent…”

“You signed up?” Joohyun inquired the girl resting above her.

“If I am correct you said you always wanted to hear my singing, I guess I feel more confident now knowing that I’ll have you supporting me, right?”

“Of course.” She said with loving eyes. Whipped indeed.

At that moment the doorbell rang, as Wendy went to go answer Irene marked her territory by smacking the latters rear and shouting like a guy “Fresh Meat!”

“God, you’re so weird. You are lucky I love your erted arse.”

“And your lucky I love your arse.” She chuckled along with a peck to her girl’s sweet lips.

“Ugh, you guys are so cheesy, and that says a lot coming from us.” Joygi complained.

“Oh shut it you two, shouldn’t you be eating each others faces or something.” The couple became red at the remark.

From the door they heard a squeal along with “WENDY UNNIE !! I MISSED YOU”

“Woah calm down Yerim-ah, wow you’ve grown so tall since the last time I saw you.”

Joohyun was on edge every time she saw Seungwan have an encounter with a younger girl. She knows that Wendy has changed but still cannot help but to feel a little jealous. Also the fact that their relationship has been quiet now and isn’t really a labelled thing either. Although the thought bothered her, she didn’t bring up not wanting to provoke Wendy.

“Guys, this is my little cousin Kim Yerim, but she usually goes by Yeri.”

The younger girl chirped in “I also go by Yeriana, Kim Katie and satan”

“Satan? I think I’ve met my long lost partner in crime, nice to meet you I’m Joy also known as Sootan.” The two girls smirked at each other whilst Seulgi was thinking out loud

“Omo, I can barely handle teasing from one Park Sooyoung but another Satan’s spawn? Just take my soul now”

The five girls just sat comfortably in each others presence, watching some Netflix show. Joohyun and Seungwan stole glances at each other whilst in a warm embrace. Seungwan then whispered in her ear huskily “You know, if you keep looking at me like that we might just have to kick these four out.” Teasing she bit Irene’s earlobe and smirked.

But unfortunately Seungwan was met with a shove to the shoulder by a red Joohyun “S-stop it, I’m trying to watch.”

“Aigoo~ you’re even stuttering look what I’ve done to you.” She teased. The five just sat there and continued their binging.

-----

As evening rolled in, the group were on their way to the café where Wendy would perform. Said girl was wearing her usual outfit but with an emerald green Harrington jacket which contrasted her navy tips along with some Vans and a black beret. Joohyun thought her partner looked awful cool with the guitar strapped on her back. However, as cool as she looked, Wendy was freaking  out and was in a frenzy. She was so nervous. I don’t care about the people, I just want Irene to enjoy this performance and not think I’m a total loser.

As they entered the café, it was packed and many eyes landed on the Wenrene couple, Wendy quickly swatted Irene’s hand away out of panic. What the hell was that? They both thought.

The four girls sat on a table whilst Wendy went backstage to set up. As they were waiting Joohyun heard murmured whispers:

‘Did you see Son and Bae walking in together, do you think they’re dating now?’ she smiled at this comment.

‘Bro, no way didn’t you see how quick she let her hand go. That’s a sign that she’s just a side-chick.’ Joohyun frowned. Was Wendy ashamed of me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter