XV.

Stages Of Wendy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy’s final year has passed with ease: she kept her studies, maintained her healthy relationship and didn’t up, to an extent. The year was filled with mainly Wendy studying, Joohyun helping her, Joohyun distracting her which would lead to them ing, spending time with her friends and doing some more music gigs. She found a perfect balance of work hard, play hard and was incredibly thankful to the people around her for being her points of relaxation and relief. Her and Joohyun kept fights to a minimum. They would just bicker from things like: whether to adopt a puppy, what to eat for dinner and who would get out of bed first. One light scuffle she cherishes was when the five were playing: , Marry, Kill and Wendy made the mistake of choosing to Yoona from SNSD over Joohyun.

“SEUNGWAN! YOU CAN’T ADMIT OPENLY THAT YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOONA!”

“Babe but you know she’s been my celebrity crush since high school, I can’t resist Ms Lim.”

Joohyun huffed while the other mischievous three snickered at the couple “Fine. But if you’re ing Yoona, then I’m sleeping with Taeyeon.”

“No problem with me babe…. foursome?” Wendy was then engulfed in a series of slaps from her angry but chuckling bunny.

“You know its just a game Hyun, you know I love you.”

“I know you pabo!” the couple cuddled into each others warmth and started to get into a heated kiss.

“U-um I know this is your apartment but can you not? Like if you are going to at least have the decency to do it in the bedroom… poor Yeri has to witness all of this.” Joy the mood-killer said.

“Yah Sooyoung, since when have you become so uptight? Obviously you haven’t been getting any recently.” Wendy retorted with a smirk which caused Joy to go red.

“Sorry Sooyoung, but like you said before: we’re hormonal lesbians. For all you know everything in this apartment has been tainted.” Joohyun joked on top of Wendy’s lap.

“You’ve had all over this place?” Seulgi inquired.

“Sometimes we’re too lazy to move so we just do it anywhere convenient. Even right there, where Sooyoung is sitting… I think Joo cummed about 3 times in that.exact.spot.” Wendy smirked and pointed at the germaphobe Joy.

Sooyoung frantically perked herself off the sofa and sprinted for the door with Yeri and Seulgi “Ugh, nothing in this house is clean!!! Just already… just wait until we close the door.”

And the embarrassed trio left leaving two victorious girls in an intimate position.

“Well, that was easy.”

“Yep, shall we continue?” Joohyun answered Wendy with a sloppy kiss and led her into the bedroom.

To sum it up: this year was a piece of Ice Cream Cake. And Wendy didn’t regret any of it.

-----

Joohyun, Joy, Yeri, along with Wendy’s parent’s and her sister and even the Kangs were all in the graduation hall… anticipating the ceremony. Wendy was chosen to gave a speech as she was the top scorer for her final exams but also the student with the lowest attendance… ironic. Joy introduced herself to the Kangs as Seulgi’s girlfriend and they welcomed her to the family with open arms, easing the nervous Sooyoung. However, they were shocked when they realised Joy was underage when the two started dating and that Mrs Kang ‘would have words with her daughter.’ Joy gulped at this but nevertheless looked forward to the ceremony. The show started and the students had gotten their diplomas and waved to their respective attendees in the audience. Wendy even performed the opening song which was one of hers and Joohyun’s favourites: Into the New World by SNSD. The acoustic version was very fitting for the occasion as it was a coming of age event and the university were sending their alumni’s into the big bad world. Wendy was approaching the mic and Joohyun held her breath until she started talking. Calm, Irene, calm. You practiced this with Wendy… she’ll be fine.

“G-good morning Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed guest and members of the student body.” Wendy looked up from her paper and made intense eye contact with Joohyun who was showing her love and encouraging her to continue. On a whim, Wendy crumpled up the sheet and decided to improvise: being spontaneous was her signature but Irene went into a frenzy. Why the did she do that? I sacrificed to help her with that speech… she’s going to get it after this.

“For those of you who don’t know me: My name is Wendy Son” many hoots exuded the hall from the students. “I’m assuming many of you do know me, I mean, who doesn’t? I’ve probably slept with half of the girls in here.” , not a good move Wendy. Joohyun shivered in embarrassment whilst The Sons lowered their heads at the fuming parents in the crowd, learning that their daughters have been tainted by Wendy Son. Wendy better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter