XII.

Stages Of Wendy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The satanic duo and bear were playing Fornite until they opened the door to a crying Joohyun who could only mutter “W-Wendy…”.

Sooyoung was beyond pissed, she dashed into her room and came out with a baseball bat

“Time for Wendy Son to die. I knew this would happen, I’m going to beat the non-existent off of her. Bad Girl Down !” Seulgi tried to hold her eager girlfriend back.

“Cupcake, lets remain calm and talk to Joohyun first. Hm, that sounds like a good idea, right?”

“You have five minutes to convince me on why I shouldn’t beat the out of her.” Sooyoung deadpanned.

They sat a trembling Irene on the sofa “What did my dumb excuse of a cousin do this time?”

Joohyun explained about the fight. “I-I just thought I meant more to her.” Still trembling, the three could not help much other than hold her and tell her that it will be okay.

Joy soon perked up “Right, I have had enough of this Wendy Son ing about with my friend. It’s time for payback. Lucky for you Joo, I have a plan.”

“Babe, Wendy’s our friend too. She’s a big fan of yours and you love the attention.”

“Seul, I understand but what Wendy did was not right. Joo, stop crying because tonight we’re going to go to Lisa’s party looking on fleek, get ing bombed and you’re going to rub against some guys or girls to make Wendy jealous. I know exactly the outfit that will have Wendy apologising on her knees for you.”

“J-joy, that’s sounds great but I don’t know if I can face Wendy so soon.” Irene stuttered.

“Trust me, this plan will work. I’ve been keeping it in case Ddeulgi s with me in any way, but I’m willing to go through with it for you.”

“Your girlfriend is scary Unnie.” Yeri whispered to Seulgi

“I know. Remind me to never get on the wring side of her” They both shivered.

-----

The four girls arrived at Lisa’s party looking like a bunch of snacks, Irene wearing a very revealing dress lent by Satan herself.

“There, Joohyun-unnie I just posted a photo of us looking hot as on your insta with the hashtag: LivingWithMyes. Wendy will now know where we are and is going to come crawling your way. So be ready” Joy prepared Irene and they soon went dancing, Irene let alcohol replaces all her emotions toward Wendy: tonight was about her.

She went outside to the front garden to have a breather away from the party. A tall guy approached her. “Hey, you’re Irene right. Wendy’s girl?”

“Um, yes but I’m here alone tonight.” She weakly smiled

“Oh, in that case … I’m Park Bogum, pleasure to meet you.” He kissed her hand and she chuckled.

“Can I go grab you a drink.” She nodded and he went inside to do the deed, Irene was charmed by the guy and was too busy to notice the black mustang screeching onto the pavement as well as the furious Wendy, who saw the entire Bogum encounter, approach the latter and suddenly grab her wrist.

“Irene, we are going home. Get in the car.” Wendy pulled her violently.

“What the hell, I’m not going and with you!” She shouted, gaining unwanted attention.

“Joohyun I’m not ing about here, I’m serious -Get. In. The. ing. Car. Now”

“I’m not one of your fan girls Wendy, I’m not just going to follow you wherever you want. Although you treat me like one of them anyways. Like I said before I’m not going anywhere. Now leave me alone.”

“BAE ING JOO-HYUN! GET IN THE MOTHERING CAR, RIGHT THIS ING INSTANT !!” She bellowed.

“Who do you think you are…my mother? Don’t tell me what to do Son. Yeah, sounds ty doesn’t it… hypocrite.”

“Me? Hypocrite? Says the one chatting up Park Bogum despite the fact she has a girlfriend.” Wendy said coldly.

“Well, if I was to date Bogum, maybe he would listen to me! Maybe I should ask him if he smokes?” She tuned her back to Wendy, who just grabbed her wrist before she could walk off.

“Don’t you dare!” Steam could be seen coming from Wendy’s nostrils and ears showing her level of anger.

“Why Wendy? Why not?! You have five seconds to tell me a serious reason on why I shouldn’t leave you right now.” Irene was on the verge of tears. Wendy couldn’t do anything but stay silent, she knew an I love you and a I’m sorry won’t fix this problem between them.

“Yep, t-that’s what I thought. You know what Wendy, you’re just a coward.” And Irene turned her back on the girl.

Wendy was a mixture of embarrassed and angry, she stomped over to her car frantically grabbed all her cigarette packets and slammed the door.

She trudged up to Irene, turned her around and started ripping the cigarette packets with all her might, breaking in half all of the fags and deposing them in the nearest bin whilst saying “I don’t care, I’ll quit. This time I swear to you I will, I will quit anything you want me to…”

She lit a match and threw it in the bin, lighting all its contents and creating a small bonfire, instantly destroying her stash of cigarettes. She took two steps towards Irene, their faces in small proximity, their eyes met and it was so endearing. “But I will never quit on you.” And she closed the distance between the two with a sloppy kiss. They both heard woos from the surrounding spectators. Embarrassed, Irene hid her face in the crook of Wendy’s neck.

“You , don’t you ever do that to me again. Next time you piss me off… no for a month.” Irene shoved her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“… a month? Really? I better stay in my lane then.” She said with a genuine smile.

“Yes, you should.”

Wendy then whispered in her ear lovingly, “how about we get out of here? Seulgi texted me about how Joy wants to jump me and I’d prefer to not be Sootan’s personal punching bag.” She chuckled and gestured for Irene to follow.

As the two were heading out Park Bogum reappeared and was angry that Wendy Son had yet again stolen one of his girls.

“OH, that’s just great. you Son, I knew she was anyway if she came back to you.” Wendy stopped in her tracks so quickly you could hear a screech coming from her shoes. Her face red with anger. “What the did you say Bogum? Because I know for a FACT, you did not just call my girlfriend a .” Wendy spat, clenching her fists. Irene tried to pull her back and just wanted to leave but Wendy was not having it. She loved a good fight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter