I.

Stages Of Wendy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Wenseul duo are in their second year of university whilst Joyrene are in their first year, Joy is younger than all three and should be in high school but is in uni due to her smarts*

 

Son Seungwan was never one to really reflect on life, being the cynical and pessimist she was, but here she is wondering how the did this happen ... again. She seemed to be finding herself in the the same situation every other morning now: new room, new bed, new body. All factors just added to her list of one night stands. She herself was slightly bewildered how and when did she became such a girl?

 

How the hell do I not have an STD by now?? She thought to herself.

 

Fortunately, her procrastination was interrupted when she heard a light ruffle on the sheets and a wince coming from the body next to her. And with that Wendy grabbed her stuff on the floor, got decent and bolted it: no warning, no note, nothing. But that was Wendy. Meet a girl, have and leave without a word, she tried her best to be untraceable, it was a one night stand after all, she felt a pang in her heart as she knew that was all it was, nothing more. If only she left herself be happy for once. She doesn’t even know what influenced her to be like this. She would never admit it but she hated it.

 

Don’t get her wrong the girls she slept with were beautiful but Wendy was really not one to commit or even give enough s to care as lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter