Chapter 6

Spoiler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omo, what a surprise.” Chaeyoung look up and quickly rolled her eyes when she saw who it was.

“one day your eyes will not roll back chaengie, one day.” Lisa sat down in front of the red hair girl as she place her hot chocolate  on the table.

“Wow since when you became a youtuber? What’s with all of this food.” Lisa casually pop a fries in to , ignoring the dead glare from Chaeyoung.

“Shut up and leave me alone.”

“ah, what a petty lawyer, at least let me eat it.” Lisa was about to grab one of Chaeyoung’s snack again but she swat her hand away.

“it’s mine, you buy yours and don’t talk to me.”

“Aw Rosie, you hurt my fragile heart.” Lisa fake her hurt. Both were at the ski resort cafe.  Lisa decided to use her ‘healing time’ and go to ski resort since she like cold place. She once complained, well childishly to Prime Minister at Thailand why they don’t have winter holiday because Thailand is like 365 day summer. So that’s why she like to live in Korea, they had 4 seasons and memories appear when her first time saw snow with Jisoo was unforgettable.

 

 

 

Flash back

“Lisa!” Lisa look up from her book and smile instantly visible as she saw Jisoo run to her.

“unnie don’t run like that, you might fall.” Lisa lightly scold the older just to get a playful merong from Jisoo.

“What are you reading?” Jisoo look at the book that is half open. Lisa close the book and show the older the cover.

“It’s 50 shades.”

“Ya! Why you read this kind of book?!” Jisoo widen her eyes as she judging Lisa who is already laughing at how the older look at her like she is some kind of ert ajjushi.

“Unnie it just a story, it’s not even . Someone gave it to me yesterday and I think Mr. Grey is so in to it.”

“Ya! Stop reading that!” Jisoo give a slap on Lisa’s arm with little blush on her cheeks. She looks cute and Lisa want to more.

“Unnie, why are you blushing? *gasp* you already finish this book aren’t you? Wow this is ground breaking news.”

“Lalisa! No, I don’t read them. How can hurting someone is pleasurable? I think he is sick.”

“Unnie you said you don’t read them, how could you know Mr. Grey hurt Anna?” Lisa lift her brow and look how panic the oldest was.

“I-I don’t read it I swear. It’s on the review!” Jisoo quickly explain and look like a wounded puppy under Lisa’s judging eyes.

“Fine you don’t read it but you saw the review. Fine. Fine. I’m the ert one here now. Happy?” Lisa said as she toss the book out of the window, making Jisoo widen her eyes as she saw the book fall gracefully on the ground. Somehow she felt hurt and pity for the book. Well she likes to read and she loves book so much. We are talking about beautiful nerd here.

“Lisa that’s not what I mean and why you throw the book away like that?”

“It’s okay Jisoo-ya. I’m just teasing you. And about the book, it’s better to be like that rather than you see me throw it in to garbage box, it less the pain in you, the book lover. If books were human, then you are really suave Casanova then.” Lisa snicker at her own marking make Jisoo pouted.

“Ya!” laughter fills in the class room. After a while they decided to head out and go home with Lisa offer Jisoo to walk her home.

“oh, it’s snowing!” Jisoo shout in joy as she lifted her palm upside down and let the soft white material rest on her hand before it disappear. She run around, tries to catch more snow in her palms. Lisa just smile at the sight. She loves how happy the Koran girl is for simplest things like this. Somehow her heart picks up it pace when Jisoo turn around and gives her warm and beautiful smile as she beckon her to come over.

“let’s bet, whose nose got touch by snow first, win.” Jisoo said excitedly and Lisa quickly agreeing as now both stood close, face to face with each other and let the snow fall gracefully on them. Both exchange playful stare and do silly face and rolling their eyes around just to make their opponent lose but so far none is backing down.

“I’m going to beat you Manoban.” Jisoo said as now she close her eyes and look up, trying to catch the sown with her nose. Lisa stop smiling and look at Jisoo’s face. The more she sees it, the more her heart tried to push out through her ribcage. It bounce so hard that makes her unconsciously move forward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter